A Preview of Voodoo's Recent Holiday Photos

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

the picture of odet does her no justice as she is real feminane and can look like a doll/as for manao she is a horny bitch who wouldent leave me alone glen close springs to mind. :lol: when she gets u in the cot she wraps arms and legs round you and thers no escaping but she a lovely pet. :lol:

#14 seiger06

seiger06
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:04 PM

true voodoo.... your words are my thoughts exactly ...the pics dont do her justice ....she is so passionate and yes she couldnt leave me alone :D and when th e fun and games where over she cuddles up into your arms like a little kitten truely a delight to be with :D ODET ROCKS i wish i could post a pic of her but alas i dont seem to be able to :(

#15 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:48 AM

We move on to Mo friend of Manow and another LB who is based at the increasingly popular Blue Ice bar on Walking St and run by my two ole frenchie mates Ricky & FiFi :lol:
Anyway, Voodoo was telling me he took Manow and Mo for a threesome one night and when Manow came out of the batroom and saw Voodoo's hairy Irish arse pounding away up and down on Mo's hole :shock: Manow threw all the toys out of the pram and screamed the place down :lol:
Anyhow I shall let him inform forum members of the finer details in his own unique way.

This is Mo....I do like a painted lady.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:01 AM

excellent LB choices Voodoo!! :D :D And Tireless Pat, thanks for the great job in helping out the technically challenged Voodoo! :wink:

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:35 PM

i nice way to put it but the prob is my gf uses same computer and dont want to fuck up and put photos on my pictures for her to see haha as for mo wel thats another story which cant be printed on a family forum like this.but it was great 8) :lol:

#18 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:30 PM

Continuing Voodoo's Dolls :lol: He even sneaked in the opportunity to have a session with superstar Gyk before forum member Anthony70 moved in for the long term.
Trouble was, I don't think Gyk liked being photographed too much :shock:

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's better.....Smile Please :D
Posted Image

#19 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:40 PM

Ohh, shes nice!! I missed out on her. This is Pattaya , right, allthough i recognize the furnitures from the dig?
Looks like voodoo didn´t waste any time on his trip.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#20 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:04 AM

Voodoo is still learning how to use his PC :lol: So he has mailed me his camera memory card so that I have the wonderful job of downsizing his pics and posting them for him.
I'll tell ya what, there is some crackers among them and very risque too I might add :lol:
Eventually I shall put the entire set of nearly fifty in the free gallery but in the meantime over the next few days I'll preview a few of them here and let Voodoo tell you who the Gals are with one or two comments.

I reckon these first three are of Minty who works in Cascade, NEP !

#21 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:01 AM

Ohh, shes so hot!!
Thanks, voodoo and Pat.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:33 AM

Not sure Mint-Cascade is really my type, but she is extremely captivating to watch. She seems to have a maturity well beyond on her years.

I couldn't take my eyes off her whenever I was in Cascades, as she is just so intriguing. I'm sure Voodoo will understand what I mean. :?

I remember thinking the same thing whilst writing the introduction to her LB-69 video clip.

Whilst I didn't spend any time with Mint-Cascade, I did take her room mate Nan home a couple of times, and she was a real doll.

BTW, Pat, is this a new service you are offering ?
I'm about to mail you my SIM Card so you can compile my trip report ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:14 AM

I couldn't take my eyes off her whenever I was in Cascades, as she is just so intriguing. I'm sure Voodoo will understand what I mean. :?

Same here, she´s got that extra something( insert joke here), presence , star quality charisma.
-boomdraw

#24 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:21 AM

8) :shock: :P

Btf lb in fact, she look very vicious and hot... hummm. I like this KT with something trouble in the eyes. Thanks to share mates :lol:

Is she freelance too ? Is there a way to contact her except Cascades ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci