LB scene in HK

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#25 Jimmy Temple

Jimmy Temple
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:53 AM

I've also seen LBs in Fenwicks, and always on the corner of Jaffe and Luard roads, but never tried as it's a bit too close to home for me... prefer to wait until BKK.

#26 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:04 PM

come to me boys.....me in Causway Bay now...

+852 95174533 are the digits to dial :D

Posted Image
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#27 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:41 AM

Girl,

Im scheduling a trip down specially to meet you!!!

WAIT FOR ME!!!!

#28 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:41 AM

Posted Image

I've heard about people wearing their heart on their sleeve.

But wearing their heart on their tits - That's a new one on me :shock:

#29 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:29 AM

Winklegirl is hot :oops:

#30 Guest_Eric1966_*

Guest_Eric1966_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:45 AM

I'll be in HK, probably staying near Lang Kwai Fong in Central first week of July - hopefully Winklegirl will still be around!!

Lived in HK from '92 to '96 - will be nice to see the place again.

#31 Guest_Eric1966_*

Guest_Eric1966_*
  • Guests

I'll be in HK, probably staying near Lang Kwai Fong in Central first week of July - hopefully Winklegirl will still be around!!

#32 Guest_Eric1966_*

Guest_Eric1966_*
  • Guests

#33 Guest_Eric1966_*

Guest_Eric1966_*
  • Guests

#34 Guest_Eric1966_*

Guest_Eric1966_*
  • Guests

#35 timeafter

timeafter
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 04:00 AM

hi there guys..
I am a local HKer.. very agree with phil lander here.. the LB quility here in HK are really poor..doesn;t worth spend time and money for LB hunt in HK.. save it for bkk...
and again as phil said.. don;t go in to those gogo bar in wanchai or TST area.. they will rip u off... those gogo bar usually don;t welcome local ppl since it may cause them trouble if try to rip off a local... so u can think of what gonna happen to u to go in as a tourist.. if u looking for nice save fun drinking night with a girl in HK.. always go those karaoke night club in kowloon side..which u can drink and chat with the girls in a private karaoke room with friends..lots of fun this way.. and u can always change girls whenever u want.. since they charge by time...and after drinking u can go up to the short time rooom with the girl for 5oo HKd..and 170 for the room for 2 hours..
but if u just looking for a laid ..u may go those sunna places in both HK or kowloon side...

#36 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 07:28 AM

Hi timeafter glad I'm not mistaken about the Gogos there , some of the expats who live in HK get ripped off even though they know the area really well . Shame as the girls in these places are really top shelf .
I have not been in a Karaoke bar in Kowloon . Are these chinese , PI or Thai's working there ?
Not sure if I'm ever going back for a holiday but it could be useful to know about these things.
Thanks.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci