• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#13 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

Phil or Ric ...

Have you guys been back into Honkers as yet and re-checked the scene?

I'm due back again in a few weeks (mid-August) and will check out Neptune (was it Neptune or Neptune II that the LBs are supposed to now be in?) if there is now a LB scene.

If they are anywhere near as keen as the Flip GGs to make one's acquantaince, it shouldn't take too long to suss the scene out.
Triat

#14 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:34 AM

Triat45,

Its now called neptunes II. There is a 7/11 on the corner.
I will be in Honkers on august 10th and will check it out and post report.

Ric

#15 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:03 PM

Hi guy's , I just back from my trip . I spent three nights in Hongkong and had four GG's :D , the first night a threeway :D and the last one was a real cute 20 year old who stayed all night :wink: she started the third and final round of love making 8)
I saw two LB's on Jaffe road near Neptune II but did'nt spot any inside it , but as my mate warned us everytime we walked past the two LBs not to pick them up as they were men :shock: I'd did'nt chance it.
I really enjoy the Phillipino ladies there so probobly wont chase LBs as there are so few around .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#16 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

Phil,

Thanks for your info....i agree that the flips are great...but im still curious about the lb's in HK....when i get down there i will see what happens...and post a picture report if girls allow....

I was with Mint on saturday night...Mint the ex-cascade girl who is now at Guess bar....she is absolutely gorgeous and a good adventure in the sack...however she told me not to post any pics... :(

Ric

#17 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

Ric,

Looks like I'll just miss you in HK ... I'm there from Sun 12 to Sat 18(coming via BKK - visiting my very special LB friend! :D ).

Phil,
your experience matches mine ... the LBs were on Jaffe, small in number and nothing like LOS quality.
I had very quickly collected a pair of filipino GG in Laguna two trips back ... who literally jumped on me when I then returned a few weeks later.
If the LB scene is that poor, and that sort of attention from GGs, it will be GG for company by the end of the week in August.

Good hunting to you both

John
Triat

#18 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:20 AM

I had very quickly collected a pair of filipino GG in Laguna two trips back ... who literally jumped on me when I then returned a few weeks later.
John

Were their names Bell and Jen ? as they jumped on me in Laguna and were an absolute riot till we parted company about 4am.
I hate the drinks policy in Laguna (I have previously been calling it Laluna by mistake) as a round can cost as much as a short time. I usually dont stay long in there. :cry:
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#19 aubrey

aubrey
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:18 AM

hi guys,

if you wanted to meet a nice looking ladyboy and fun to be with then check me out.....you can reach me at +852-62035090
and you can check my website as well at www.aubreyts.com
see you guys....

aubrey

Attached Files

number: +852-62035090
email add: aubreyomega@yahoo.co.uk
yahoo id: aubreyomega

#20 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:43 AM

Hi Aubrey , I'd love to check you out but I wont be in Hong Kong anytime soon. :(

#21 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:36 AM

OK, guys - update time early Saturday morning 18th (circa 2.30am).
Checked out corner of Jaffe and Luard ( Peak side of Jaffe Rd, other side of Luard from Central) earlier tonight.
A few very nice looking LBs (Guess Bar quality) on the street enquiring of passers-by, and went with Lotus ... Bangkok LB who is a stunner on Jane/Jay/Anne standards.

Didn't see anyone of this quality last trip, so things have improved greatly!

Cheers from "Hong Kong side"
Triat

#22 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:07 AM

OK Here we go
HK LB Scene 101
Lan Kwai Fong barss, Variable depending on the hour of the night
Wan Chai, No LB in NEPTUNE, they are Banned, but if you walk corner of Delanney's around 11 PM you will see the Thsi's there. If you prefer Philippinos, go the other way and walk around the block a few times you will bump into a few. Short of that, ask the BT at Coyote in Wan Chai where are the Sweeties (Discretely and buy him / her a round, it livens the Brain). Short of that, go to the Net and browse either aff or alt or the vicesisters act or put your Hunter Hat on.
Carefull what or who you talk to though as HK is trying (uncessfully so far) to get rid of LB's
Like Singapore, HK is an area where Prostitution is Legal (Believe it or not) but Proposition is Illegal
Happy Trails
Woof

#23 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:09 PM

Thanks, Woof.

Didn't see any in Lan Kwai Fong on Friday night, but afew oin Fenwicks as Saturday night wore on to the ealry hours...
Triat

#24 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

Aubrey....

28th is my bday....how bout staying a little longer so i can fly over and spend it with you!

Ric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci