LB scene in HK

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:05 PM

I have been to Hong Kong lately and noticed that in Wan Chai area there are lots of LB's. I did not manage to find out exactly where the bar is but it seemed to be a place called Neptune.

Does anyone know any more information on the scene in HK and the bar fines?

Let me know. However i did manage to get a little souvenier from one of them on the street specially for www.lb-69.com but i dont know how to reduce the size of the picture....help me out!

Cheers!

Attached Files

• Attached File  00.jpg   115.92KB   10288 downloads

#2 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:54 PM

Hi Ric007 , I have spent quite a bit of time in Neptune II as I think its called now , its packed full of Philipino/Thai/Chinese and some white GG freelancers , I have never noticed LB's in there .
I did see about three of them outside the 7eleven on Henassey road but did'nt find out where they hang out as I was heading for Vila Victoria with a 21 yo Filipina GG and a 22 yo Filipino GG.
The three LB's looked like Chinese but were not very feminine.
I would be interested in hearing where they do hang out though. :D

I was in HongKong last Christmas/New Years 2005/2006 and paid $1000HKD for both short and long times , I never paid a Barfine in either Neptune II or New Makarti as they were all freelancers. I paid $675HKD for two of us in the short time hotel and $800HKD for the three some . It also depends on the day of the week as to how much the hotel charges.

If your really feeling rich you could try some of the GoGo bars but some have a bad rep for ripping you off , even the locals suffer from this.
Hope that helps.

Just edited as I remembered the Half Jap babe was an earlier nights bit of fun. :D .

#3 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:41 AM

Hi Phil,

thanks for your info. Its been quite a while since you been there...Lots has changed i guess. I was stood outside the door of the so called Neptunes and i must have counted at least 20 lb's going down in there.

Next time i go to HK and im alone, i will def have a look inside and see what i can find and hopefully be able to get some answer to my questions and also share it in this forum. We all look out for each other and should share as much info as possible...

Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers!

#4 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:34 PM

That great news about the LB's in Neptune , but as some of the staff knew me quite well (they were always asking where my Filipina GF was) I would have to be very careful as I will be going there in July with some close friends , one of whom lives locally and go's quite often to Neptune so they would be shocked.
I guess from your earlier question you did'nt BF anyone? Were the LB's Thai or Philipina?

Neptune is a great venue as it has a really good Filipino covers band , so well worth checking out next time your there. :D

#5 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:44 PM

Didnt go inside but most the lb's were thai. in fact i think about 99% of the ones i saw were thai.

Im trying to get down there end of april to see what goes on. For sure will take pics and post it for you guys.

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

Can you find out if they still have the "No soliciting or Outrageous Behavior" sign up that you only notice on the way out. Which seems a bit pointless as the place is full of Tarts . :D That always makes me laugh.

I will try and get hold of my mate to see if he's noticed the LB's as he's a bit short sighted. :)

Would love to see some photos of the old haunts and have a few San Migs but will have to wait till July . I now regret only having booked three nights there as you have got me excited about going back.
PS did you go to La Luna or New Makarti , I'm just wondering if these places have changed too.

#7 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:01 AM

Hi Phil,

Dont know those two bars you have mentioned. However on my next visit to HK i will def look around to find them. Regarding the sign i didnt notice as i didnt go inside so never had to walk outside.

If you come to HK give me a buzz and ill come down to visit and we could meet up for a few San Migs and lb's. PM me if you want to give me your details or get mine.

Cheers.

#8 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

The scene in HK used to be very lame - mostly Filipina and Thai street walkers in Wan Chai, definitely not Chinese, and definitely not Top Shelf. Be good if it's picking up a bit per Ric's report, but I'd still try and jump a flight to BKK as soon as humanly possible.

#9 koschun

koschun
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:59 PM

Hi,

As a HK people, I think I should place some time to visit places that mentioned in this post. For me, I have only one experience with LB in my life which costed me US$200. I can remember her name is alyssa who travel across Asia. If the Wan Chai scene cost less than 100US, I think it is quite OK. Of course I agree with Crack that one should pay a visit to Thailand for at least once in their life for LBs.

I will definitely post when I get something in Wan Chai.

Chun

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:11 PM

I will be in HK this week so hope to spot some LB's and will report back. I may not be able to use the net for a few weeks depending on Internet Cafes etc if they exist outside of NZ. :? so a report may have to wait till I get home.

Chun , you should definately visit those places I mentioned as the filipinas are very friendly even if they are GG's.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 koschun

koschun
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:50 PM

Phil, Thanks for your advice. I will definitely try later.

Do you all believe that I just have a 4 days trip to Phuket without any experience? Yes, It is because I am going with my family that I actually have no spare time at all. However, I went to Bakara Road for sight seeing and I think it is a place that I must go again. It is simply fantastic. I walk with my daughter and my wife. When I loss my pace that they walked ahead of me for about only 10 meters, one LB came and grab my arm and seduce me for something. It is so exciting.... My wife asked what happen? and I replied it was disgusting. In fact I feel very happy. But there was no chance for me to escape out in the night. What a pity.

Thailand, I will be Back.....

Chun

#12 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:00 AM

i have lived in hk for many years and over the past 3-4 years taken many opportunities to meet up with lb's in hk when the urge took me.
it is very frustrating being a lb - lover (or hunter!) in hk, as the quality that comes is generally poor-middle. the main sources are either dial up ( normally hit and miss although some famous filippinos do come) or hanging out on the corner of jaffe road and luard road in wanchai - near neptune II bar.

i have not seen any lb's in neptunes as they were previously kept out of all bars - it may have changed in the last few months as i have not been around but wouldn't build hopes up.

so you are left with street walkers on jaffe road and they are targetted vigourously by the police ( who should be doing more important things like clamping down on criminals or something). the quality is so variable and generally downright appalling for a city of wealth.

it seems the good quality ones go to singapore if they travel at all or stay in thailand ( or phils)

boo hoo, guess i need to plan my next thailand trip :twisted:

vicesisters website tends to have a decent list of asian lb's in town either in singapore or HK for the dial up market- or do what i do and take a gg if all else fails ! 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci