Drugged in Jenny Star Bar

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#13 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:49 AM

not a problem my friend - and nothing taken personally as i am a non-drinking Brit after all.

I do appreciate what you are saying - and i think all nationalities should be cautious and consider drinking in moderation. I don't like to see drunken tourists myself spoiling the otherwise great Bangkok and Pattaya. Plus you should always be more cautious when abroad as tolerance by locals maybe stretched.

An appeal to our bar owners to monitor their customers intake and not to serve after individuals are clearly intoxicated. It doesnt serve your environment well; and ultimately will adversely impact your business.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#14 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:30 AM

Costas..In this instance the guy was doped with something apart from alcohol.

However, yes in general us Brits & Irish along with other Northern European nations particularly Scandanavians do drink too much while on holiday. :oops:

Don't forget the Kiwis and Aussies plus most other ex colonies , :D plus many more too numerous to list . If we stopped drinking there would be no holiday places to go to as they would not make enough profit.
I would not normally drink to excess myself (well occasionally) and dislike Yobbos where ever they come from so please dont label us as all alike. :roll:

Sexy beast does not look exremely drunk in the photo but that does not excuse being drugged . What worried me about the girl was she seemed to not know about the drugging yet was quite willing to leave the guy alone when he could have slipped into a coma or choked on his own vomit (depending on the drug or alcohol of course) . For five thousand baht I'd have wanted her to stay all night to make sure I was ok , but she seemed to think just grabbing the money and running was ok , and was not shy about seeing him again.

#15 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:36 AM

again guys keep in mind cigarette ash.it is very important
So many ladyboys so little time

#16 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:36 PM

again guys keep in mind cigarette ash.it is very important

Explain Please :?:

#17 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:24 PM

costassg, there's no mention of cigarette ash.

My understanding is that cig ash it is not a substitute for Rohypnol (date rate drug) - which does appear to be more closely akind to the symptoms that Sexy Beast has experienced

I'm interested - kindly educate us...
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#18 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

costassg, there's no mention of cigarette ash.

My understanding is that cig ash it is not a substitute for Rohypnol (date rate drug) - which does appear to be more closely akind to the symptoms that Sexy Beast has experienced

I'm interested - kindly educate us...

if by mistake you drop cigarete ash inside alcohol in an hour you are you are going to be drunk like hell.i 2 hours you fell unconsious and the next day you remember almost nothing

#19 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:31 PM

First time I heard that :shock:

And presumably you just mean regualr tobacco from ''normal'' cig's.

#20 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:08 AM

I'm very surprised - I'm not doubting you - I will do some research on this - its an interesting topic.

I could understand the individual feeling very sick after a period that evening - but passing out and not remembering is surprising.

#21 gizmo007

gizmo007
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:18 AM

Costass is right guy's!
It can make you very disoriented!
and seriously sick!
Try everything once in life....... And if you like it, try it again!

#22 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:14 AM

Costass is right guy's!
It can make you very disoriented!
and seriously sick!

cheers.

Pat Tire give it a try

#23 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:51 PM

DELETED

#24 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:15 PM

stogiebear, how about relaxing a bit towards our friend Costa? Are you looking for his posts to write something againts him every time?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci