Drugged in Jenny Star Bar

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:15 PM

What a headline that is hey :shock:

Sexy Beast who writes on many Pattaya forums including his own site www.pattaya-addicts.com has given me permission to copy/paste an experience he recently had at Jenny Star Bar..
Be Careful out there fellas.
His Story

I was with another board member a week before I came home, his idea that he fancied a LB hunt!!
So I said ok, we went to our usual haunts, we'd had a few drinks & made our way to JSB. It was fairly quiet
but I was in a relaxed mood, we both had a chat with a couple of LBs & we both bar-fined. Within minutes of
leaving I felt really strange!It was hard to describe.

I said to my mate(he will tell his side if he doesn't want to remain annonymous) I've got to get back to my
hotel. I was stumbling a bit, feeling like mega pissed, got back to the hotel. The last thing I remember was waking up
the next morning with a head from hell. I then realised what had happened, I looked round my room, all my money had gone
about 5000 baht from my pockets & laying around the room.

I checked everything else laptop,camera etc all still there thank fuck! I thought what a cunt I'd been.
With all my experience I still got taken for a ride, thats what you get when you become too complacent.
I know I was drugged, but its hard to prove. It was my stupid mistake letting my guard down.I met up with the BM
next day & low & behold the same happened to him!

I went back in JSB just before I went home & to be honest I had forgotten about my experience or put it
to the back of my mind, I wouldn't let it fuck me up onwards & upwards all a learning curve! Bryan reminded
me about it.

I then saw the best looking ladyboy looking at me heshe came over, I got talking & realised it was the same one who robbed
me! I said "you steal my money" heshe then said no I take only 3000 baht. I then told her/him to fuck off. I repeated
you fucking steal my money, then heshe went out of sight & I then said to the other guys lets get the fuck out of here!

The moral of the story is never take anything for granted...

The offending LB's mug shot ! Does anybody know her name.

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:43 AM

Don't recognise her, but did here something similar on Pattaya People channel around early January.

The culprits were 2 LBs from Singapour, they were picking up customers around walking street, several people had the hump and complained about having money pinched and being drugged up.

You hear these horror stories, but they still seem rare, and the good thing is bad LBs get a reputation and the word spreads quickly.

From what I can tell about being drugged, they aren't going to do it until they are back in your hotel room or sure that you are about to head back, so keep an eye on your last drink and drinks back in your room, if you are with an LB that hasn't been vouched for or you are unsure of.
It's also not such a good idea to take an unkown LB or GG if you are planning on heavy drinking.

There's also a technique of spiking a kiss, feeding someone a drug while kissing. Don't know how easy this is to notice but I'm sure if you are sober enough you'd feel it tickle down your throat and then you just kick your guest out and brace your self for a crap night, or try to throw it up at least.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:08 AM

I said "you steal my money" heshe then said no I take only 3000 baht. I then told her/him to fuck off.

I think she felt she did nothing wrong, could you believe that? I would have to guess that she wasn't the one that drugged him, but did take a big chunk of money for her time. If she was the one that drugged him I think she would have taken everything.
It is so easy to slip some GHP or something like that in someones drink. It was a problem here in US a few years ago, they were even selling it in bottles like liquid breath savers, a stripper friend of mine was given it but knew right away something was wrong and ran to the door guy and they had the guy arrested now he is doing 5 to 7 in the state jail.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:15 PM

What a headline that is hey :shock:

Sexy Beast who writes on many Pattaya forums including his own site www.pattaya-addicts.com has given me permission to copy/paste an experience he recently had at Jenny Star Bar..
Be Careful out there fellas.
His Story

I was with another board member a week before I came home, his idea that he fancied a LB hunt!!
So I said ok, we went to our usual haunts, we'd had a few drinks & made our way to JSB. It was fairly quiet
but I was in a relaxed mood, we both had a chat with a couple of LBs & we both bar-fined. Within minutes of
leaving I felt really strange!It was hard to describe.

I said to my mate(he will tell his side if he doesn't want to remain annonymous) I've got to get back to my
hotel. I was stumbling a bit, feeling like mega pissed, got back to the hotel. The last thing I remember was waking up
the next morning with a head from hell. I then realised what had happened, I looked round my room, all my money had gone
about 5000 baht from my pockets & laying around the room.

I checked everything else laptop,camera etc all still there thank fuck! I thought what a cunt I'd been.
With all my experience I still got taken for a ride, thats what you get when you become too complacent.
I know I was drugged, but its hard to prove. It was my stupid mistake letting my guard down.I met up with the BM
next day & low & behold the same happened to him!

I went back in JSB just before I went home & to be honest I had forgotten about my experience or put it
to the back of my mind, I wouldn't let it fuck me up onwards & upwards all a learning curve! Bryan reminded
me about it.

I then saw the best looking ladyboy looking at me heshe came over, I got talking & realised it was the same one who robbed
me! I said "you steal my money" heshe then said no I take only 3000 baht. I then told her/him to fuck off. I repeated
you fucking steal my money, then heshe went out of sight & I then said to the other guys lets get the fuck out of here!

The moral of the story is never take anything for granted...

The offending LB's mug shot ! Does anybody know her name.

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 12:43 AM

Don't recognise her, but did here something similar on Pattaya People channel around early January.

The culprits were 2 LBs from Singapour, they were picking up customers around walking street, several people had the hump and complained about having money pinched and being drugged up.

You hear these horror stories, but they still seem rare, and the good thing is bad LBs get a reputation and the word spreads quickly.

From what I can tell about being drugged, they aren't going to do it until they are back in your hotel room or sure that you are about to head back, so keep an eye on your last drink and drinks back in your room, if you are with an LB that hasn't been vouched for or you are unsure of.
It's also not such a good idea to take an unkown LB or GG if you are planning on heavy drinking.

There's also a technique of spiking a kiss, feeding someone a drug while kissing. Don't know how easy this is to notice but I'm sure if you are sober enough you'd feel it tickle down your throat and then you just kick your guest out and brace your self for a crap night, or try to throw it up at least.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:08 AM

I said "you steal my money" heshe then said no I take only 3000 baht. I then told her/him to fuck off.

I think she felt she did nothing wrong, could you believe that? I would have to guess that she wasn't the one that drugged him, but did take a big chunk of money for her time. If she was the one that drugged him I think she would have taken everything.
It is so easy to slip some GHP or something like that in someones drink. It was a problem here in US a few years ago, they were even selling it in bottles like liquid breath savers, a stripper friend of mine was given it but knew right away something was wrong and ran to the door guy and they had the guy arrested now he is doing 5 to 7 in the state jail.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#7 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:18 PM

It is ...GHB = Liquid ecstasis = Gamma-hydroxy-butyrate

http://www.projectgh...what_is_ghb.htm

Very very easy to use ... some friends this last weekend were using it for recreational purposes in a Techno Party in Spain ... mixing it with juice ... apparently the taste does not change so much when is smoothly diluted .... hoewever regular bar drinks are small, and you need to give a good shot of the GHB to get drugged-out... unless the GHB is highly concentrated ... that brings the dilema of .. how concentrated can be GHB in thailand, and if the "bad" people can get hold on that concentrated GHB ...

Anyway ... just my .50 on this issue! ;)

#8 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:56 AM

beer is cheap in thailand bad you british people are over doing it with alcohol all over the world.here in cyprus british tourist and army service men drink beer like the locals drink water.all your problems starts and finish there.cheers :twisted:

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:12 AM

Costas..In this instance the guy was doped with something apart from alcohol.

However, yes in general us Brits & Irish along with other Northern European nations particularly Scandanavians do drink too much while on holiday. :oops:

#10 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:02 AM

Costas..In this instance the guy was doped with something apart from alcohol.

However, yes in general us Brits & Irish along with other Northern European nations particularly Scandanavians do drink too much while on holiday. :oops:

and as a result?
So many ladyboys so little time

#11 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 05:19 AM

costassg, its not cool to generalise about British or even service personnel or make racial motivated comments.

The guy was talking about being drugged not talking about a drink problem??!

However you have a valid point in question regarding consumption of alcohol in general by all - and the net effect of impaired senses and normal safety awareness. I for one certainly encourage moderation and thoughtfulness for others around you and polite and socially acceptable behaviour.

And i wouldnt say 'beer is cheap'... its probably the most similarly priced commodity to home that there is in Thailand !!
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#12 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:20 AM

costassg, its not cool to generalise about British or even service personnel or make racial motivated comments.

The guy was talking about being drugged not talking about a drink problem??!

However you have a valid point in question regarding consumption of alcohol in general by all - and the net effect of impaired senses and normal safety awareness. I for one certainly encourage moderation and thoughtfulness for others around you and polite and socially acceptable behaviour.

And i wouldnt say 'beer is cheap'... its probably the most similarly priced commodity to home that there is in Thailand !!

maybe he drop his sigarete ash inside his drink and he can remember it.this happenns many times.i know what i am talking about.about the british i am not against you guys we have 1.5 million british tourist in cyprus every year and thousands of service men.coz of my job i speak 100 % out from my experiances.if i offended anyone i appologize.cheers :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci