Drugged in Jenny Star Bar

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#25 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:44 PM

I'll tell you what lads, am heading out tonight for a few beers and i'll flick the ash from a few cigs in my beer to find out, but only in the interest of science of course :D

#26 Road Runner

Road Runner
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:53 PM

if by mistake you drop cigarete ash inside alcohol in an hour you are you are going to be drunk like hell.i 2 hours you fell unconsious and the next day you remember almost nothing

If you drop cigarette ash in your drink the sole effect will be to ruin a perfectly good drink.
Cigarette ash is after all largely carbon with a few (minute) trace elements remaining from the make up of the cigarette itself.

Any remaining narcotic effects from the ash would add up practically to zero - especially in comparison to the effects of the alcohol.

I'd suggest that the reason you fall unconsious after 2 hours is because you drank too much!
That would also explain why you cannot remember anything the next morning.

RR.

#27 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:52 PM

I spent a few hours last night trying to find anything on Google about this , but did'nt find anything other than people throwing up , so I would be interested if there is anything to support this theory .
I'm not doubting the theory I'm just worried even though I dont smoke.

#28 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:33 PM

Where are people getting this from?
Have never heard of it before and can't see how it would work

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#29 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:50 PM

if by mistake you drop cigarete ash inside alcohol in an hour you are you are going to be drunk like hell.i 2 hours you fell unconsious and the next day you remember almost nothing

This absolute rubbish. I don't know if you read this on a hoax website or just dreamed it, but it's not true.

Spreading foolish urban myths as facts is irresponsible and dangerous. Please at least check your facts first.

what's up stogie wa...r?you want to teach me sience now.go back to school boy coz you need lot's of years to be educated like me. :lol:
So many ladyboys so little time

#30 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

Costas,

I think there is no science behind your statement....as it has been well said, ash contains nothing more than carbon (from combustion) and trace minerals ... I dont think it has not been proved at all that can make you fall unconscious as you said ...

About education ... I am making this statement from a professional point of view, as I am a doctor, holding a masters degree, a residency certificate and a I am board certified in my area of specialty ...

I will better look for either : GHB as I mentioned in a previous post, or maybe as it has been said drinking too much.

#31 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

Guys guys,

RELAX! i dont know who is right or wrong here but one thing you guys must not forget that this is all happening in THAILAND! Its the place where you must not doubt too much of anything as in thailand just about ANYTHING is possible!

Ciao

#32 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

:) maybe it sounded a bit stressed ... when actually I was not! ... I just tried to make my point supported by my background! :)

No worries!!! yeah...everything is possible in Thailand! :)

#33 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:24 PM

Costas,

I think there is no science behind your statement....as it has been well said, ash contains nothing more than carbon (from combustion) and trace minerals ... I dont think it has not been proved at all that can make you fall unconscious as you said ...

About education ... I am making this statement from a professional point of view, as I am a doctor, holding a masters degree, a residency certificate and a I am board certified in my area of specialty ...

.I will better look for either : GHB as I mentioned in a previous post, or maybe as it has been said drinking too much.

Then have a few scotch on the rocks drop sicarrete ash inside drink it and if you remember the next day what hapend give a call.theoredically everyone can state what he wants .cheers :twisted:

#34 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:31 PM

Costas,

.I will better look for either : GHB as I mentioned in a previous post, or maybe as it has been said drinking too much.

Then have a few scotchs on the rocks drop sicarrete ash inside drink it and if you remember the next day what hapend give a call.theoredically everyone can state what he wants .cheers :twisted:

#35 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:19 PM

Just remember that drugging can happen . :x
While I was sleeping off my hangover in Pattaya on my last full day there , my wife and her sister were at the beach talking with one of the moped riders (not sure if it was a taxi or Cop) who was looking after a farang that had been drugged by some beach girls who then ran off with all the posessions that he had on him.
He apparently was in a very bad way barely conscious and did'nt know where he was .
They were not sure how the drugging was done but I'm sure it was not ash in beer. :wink:
Thats why I said I was worried earlier. :shock:

#36 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:26 AM

Just remember that drugging can happen . :x
While I was sleeping off my hangover in Pattaya on my last full day there , my wife and her sister were at the beach talking with one of the moped riders (not sure if it was a taxi or Cop) who was looking after a farang that had been drugged by some beach girls who then ran off with all the posessions that he had on him.
He apparently was in a very bad way barely conscious and did'nt know where he was .
They were not sure how the drugging was done but I'm sure it was not ash in beer. :wink:
Thats why I said I was worried earlier. :shock:

any way give it a try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci