CLUB 131, Grand Opening - February 28th 2007

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#109 Butter-fly

Butter-fly
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

No holds barred from Monsieur Bob, fair play to you! Seem to be some mixed tales from Franco's opening night. Sausage rolls and a quiet game of pool vs. Beefsteak and a bit of O Be Joyful. Suggest Frank should post some photos to defend his side of the tale.

By the way Uncle Bob, contacted you a while ago asking what happened to Anna-77 that used to work in your bar. I gather she left about 4 months ago. You can either say you don't know or you don't wanna say, but an answer would be fair enough. Had a good laugh in your bar in days gone by, staff were fun and enjoyed being liberal. Despite what I've read elsewhere I also found the mama-san pretty fun. Don't believe I crossed paths with you but I'm partial to Sam Song so I may have been temporarily unable to store memory.

#110 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

Franck, I wish you well in your new venture. I for one will be a patron.
Look forward to meeting you, and the measure of success is not on an opening night - but how the mangement react to all comments and improve the business.

It takes time, and i wish you well.

Best Regards,
BRIT

Thanks a lot for your words and for your support Brit, and I'm also looking forward to meet you... (when?)
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#111 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:28 PM

Like any new venture it needs to be given time to find it's feet and it's market place. To be honest, I rather feared that opening night was going to unfold in the way which Powerbob described.
The Ladyboy lovers among us are a subculture and guys like to gingerly find there way to these establishments in single file rather than turning up in groups.
But I have a good feeling about the place and it can only be a asset to both establishments that Stringfellows and Club 131 are in the same neighbourhood.
I just wish I was still there to be road testing some of those babes.

6 months wasnt enough for the road testing?..hehe

I agree with your question Rami... The man (Pat) is absolutely insatiable :lol:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#112 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:06 PM

Hopefully I'll free myself from the chains of the commerical world (ie my job in London) and get back to Pattaya in approx 3 months from now.

My can't more clients be Thai based????

I cannot wait !

LONDON SUCKS
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#113 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:12 PM

Hopefully I'll free myself from the chains of the commerical world (ie my job in London) and get back to Pattaya in approx 3 months from now.

My can't more clients be Thai based????

I cannot wait !

LONDON SUCKS

:lol:

I feel same same you...

same same

#114 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:09 AM

I share your sentiments Brit. I also feel chained to my work in the US. Fortunately I picked up an order requiring another trip to China. And my only concern is my itineray NYC.-CHINA-BKK-NYC or NYC-BKK-CHINA-BKK-NYC.
Franck you know who I plan to be spending my time with in Pattaya , apologise to you in advance for not spending all my time with you but with her.

#115 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 05:58 AM

I share your sentiments Brit. I also feel chained to my work in the US. Fortunately I picked up an order requiring another trip to China. And my only concern is my itineray NYC.-CHINA-BKK-NYC or NYC-BKK-CHINA-BKK-NYC.
Franck you know who I plan to be spending my time with in Pattaya , apologise to you in advance for not spending all my time with you but with her.

You know what the right choice is
NYC-BKK-CHINA-BKK-NYC-BKK-NYC-BKK

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#116 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:32 PM

I dont agree. The best itinerary is NYC-BKK. Maybe with a lost passport somewhere in between.

#117 Powerbob

Powerbob
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

Went in to 131 again last night, had a drink (might have been 3/4 :) ) with Franck. Glad to see he is following my advice and getting more salaried LB's as opposed to freelancers.

Quit a nice line-up last night :D

Bob

#118 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:20 PM

Went in to 131 again last night, had a drink (might have been 3/4 :) ) with Franck. Glad to see he is following my advice and getting more salaried LB's as opposed to freelancers.

Quit a nice line-up last night :D

Bob

Thanks Bob for your useful advises and for your friendship... and I'm looking forward to be in your party (Stringfellows) with my friends next Tuesday / March 6th :wink:
Cheers,
Franck

#119 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:31 PM

I dont agree. The best itinerary is NYC-BKK. Maybe with . a lost passport somewhere in between.

Yes Sam I’m quite sure that you will lose your passport at the Club 131 :twisted:

#120 roaminguy

roaminguy
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:32 AM

i did see some photos of the club and it did seem quite classy given time it will probably come good being in the same area as stringfellows i wonder if any advertisin was done to promote its opening or was it word of mouth and sites such as this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci