Blue Ice Bar.

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:05 PM

Sure. Now that I'm not fucking there, something like this happens. Just where is it in relation to JSB; same side of the street or across, to the right or left if I'm facing JSB? Thanks for the update Pat.
Attempting to make another run towards your end of the world in April. Have been in communication with our friend from Addy's II but that's probably better discussed in a PM.

Adios :P

Yes Slappy, most of the girls who operate from there suitably fit the spec that you seek in a Ladyboy if my memory serves :lol:

#14 divertwo

divertwo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:48 AM

..Tequilla 40 baht caught my Eye........ :P
.....come over and get a lei

#15 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:05 AM

Thanks for the great pics Pat and also thanks cberg for the copy/paste trick. I will look forward to checking out Blue Ice when i get there in early April.

#16 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:02 PM

Thank for the pics and new bar introduction...I never noticed that bar before, or maybe I spending too much time in BKK and Phuket? Anyway will correct it and visit the sin city from tomorrow for few days.. :twisted:

#17 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:59 PM

FUCKING HELL PAT....!

You can't be doin this to us mortals :lol: :lol:

I so can't wait for June...its KILLING me :X :X :X :X

I will be coming for 2 WHOLE WEEKS in June (got my ticket in the mail yesterday)!! Gota keep telling myself at th end of everyday... "Nut long now sunny, nut long now til the hunt begins" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#18 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:36 AM

in agreement with pattire on this bar,
i ended up making it my local,
i found the girls to be really friendly, and good fun.
they are young, so seem to have a good crack together, they also look out for each other as some are below 18.
i found they are not so eager to drag you off early for a short time, they seem happy with one customer per night, so dont rush you.

my last day finished with 4 of them coming down the beach in bikinis.
paradise..!!!!!!
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#19 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:54 AM

Yes anthony...I can see you doing that and as Ladyboy seeking tourists go, may I suggest that you are as hard core as they come :lol: The trail of broken hearts you left is devastating. How can you adjust to life back in Birmingham :?
Nice meeting you :)

#20 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:37 PM

i cant adjust, my heads gone. have to go back in april.
big thanks to you for sweeping up my mess.
:D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#21 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:59 AM

so this is the new haunt anthony.wil be def bak in april r earlier just to see 4 myself.when it comes to hot lb.s u have to see the goods first hand.quantas.com.

#22 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:55 PM

I was back in Blue Ice Bar a couple of nights ago and this tall leggy creature took my fancy :twisted: She says her father is African (probably afro american) and her name is Sunny,18. Reminded me of those young black girls you see on TV with Tyra Banks in that Americas next top model show or whatever it is called.

Posted Image
Very fresh faced and natural; in this pic no make up on whatsoever!
Posted Image

A fantastic performer who loves sex and plenty of it :shock: She certainly put me through my paces and I never made it out for a run that evening after she had finished with me at 4pm the following afternoon :lol:

I Hate It Here 8)

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:01 PM

I Hate It Here 8)

Yes, it's a terrible place, I'm sure you'll be glad when it's time to head back to the UK ! :lol:

I didn't know that Odette had a sister :wink:

Keep up the good work (you bastard).

Cheers
Koykaeng

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:53 AM

I wasn't that swept away by the place, I'm still a Jenny Starr kind of guy myself. The girls are all a little bit too young for me, with some surely under 18. Noon (5th pic down, on left) is quite nice, and although I've yet to take her, I'm sure she'd be a bit of fun. I'd double check her ID though.

To the guy who noticed the 40bht tequilar sign, look closely, it's ladies only. 150bht for a farang shooter :( + living dolls seem to have stopped their 30 bht tequilars now. Is this the death of Pattaya??

Seriously, if anyone finds a bar in Pats or BKK with cheap tequilar offers PM me!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci