Blue Ice Bar.

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

Over the last five months I have watched Blue Ice Bar in Walking Street develop into a legitimate venue for Ladyboys to such an extent that some nights there are more LB's in attendance than the much better known Jenny Star Bar which is only about 30 meters away.
With a few exceptions it is probably safe to say that the Blue Ice girls are not quite so glamorous as their JSB counterparts however, most of them are yet to encounter any type of surgery whatsoever and also be aware that some are still under 18's.
The other night while in there with fellow forum member Kliome, I took a few pics and here is what we saw :lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 julianx

julianx
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 07:46 PM

your killing meeeee!

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:51 AM

Hi Pat,

Not sure if it's just me, but I can't see any pictures, only the image addresses referring to imageshack. :cry:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#4 mrclean

mrclean
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:19 AM

Hi Pat,

Not sure if it's just me, but I can't see any pictures, only the image addresses referring to imageshack. :cry:

Cheers
Koykaeng

It's not just you! I have the same problem.

mrclean. 8)

#5 cberg6459

cberg6459
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:49 AM

I cut the text from 'http:' to '.jpg' inclusive and pasted it in a new browser window. Worked for me.

#6 julianx

julianx
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:58 AM

i must of got on right after they were posted.they are brilliant photos catching the essence of what was there.wanted me to go there right away.......more photos please sir...!

#7 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:02 AM

I cut the text from 'http:' to '.jpg' inclusive and pasted it in a new browser window. Worked for me.

it works for sure.. thanks for your suggestion, cberg
8) 8) 8)
tourist
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#8 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:56 AM

cut and paste as cberg suggests.

looks like you have uncovered another diamond!!this time in the form of a bar, looks like a little less commercial than say JSB bit more underground, could throw up some undiscovered crackers?

#9 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 07:16 AM

This place has featured ladyboys for over a year or maybe longer, but the number and quality has generally been ordinary.

Based on Pat Tire's photos, things seem to have greatly improved at Blue Ice.

Must say there appeared to be a few LB's captured in the photos that could do with a good feed from McDonalds or KFC !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:46 AM

Right guys I have edited my original post and reset the image shack links and hopefully now you can see what I see :lol:

Yes KK, you can not accuse any of these gals from being over weight and incidentally last night I once again visited BIB and counted 22 LB's on parade at around 1.30am :shock:

#11 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:44 AM

Sure. Now that I'm not fucking there, something like this happens. Just where is it in relation to JSB; same side of the street or across, to the right or left if I'm facing JSB? Thanks for the update Pat.
Attempting to make another run towards your end of the world in April. Have been in communication with our friend from Addy's II but that's probably better discussed in a PM.

Adios :P

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:22 AM

Blue Ice Bar is on the same side of the street as Jenny Star Bar.

Its only a few metres back in the direction of Beach Road.

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci