Blue Ice Bar.

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

Yes Noon...Still only 17 so beaware guys :shock:

Anyhow two more pix of those little minx who operate at this place :lol: Should be renamed ''Short Skirt Bar''
Posted Image

The LB in black is called Linda while it's Manow in red.
Posted Image

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:51 PM

Should be renamed ''Short Skirt Bar''

Isn't there a minimum requirement for a belt to be considered a skirt !

I'm sure there must be a technical specification detailing the minimum amount of material ! :lol:

Still can't believe the changes in this bar.

Used to be absolutely dead before, maybe only 2 or 3 ladyboys.

Great photos, can't wait to check it out.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#27 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:29 PM

FUCKIN HELL!!!

You lot need to calm down with the pix and the reports here, it killing me!! M banging my head on the table saying "All hail the Promise Land, I am NOT worthy!" :lol: :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#28 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:09 AM

Wow its changed alot since I hung out there in November. At the time there were only 2 LB's seemed to be working the bar and the rest were Ladies. In fact for most of the time I was there considering its location it was empty.

As someone else mentioned what was nice about the place was no pressure and the location was great to people watch.

Laugh :twisted: you had the dance window for the european ladies on the one corner and the GOGO girls with the signs and you could just see the JSB ladies at work and then watching the nervous punters sliding closer every few minutes towards JSB, and you could even watch the tourists gawping at the JSB ladies. All in all a fun place to hangout while taking a break and enjoy all the things that make Pattaya so much fun :D

#29 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:13 AM

There is also the well know is it "Linda" bar where all the senior LDBs reside up from Jenny Star. However, there is also another bar a little further up (forget name now but will post it later) that I have noticed opened recently that appear to be for LDBs or at least mixed. Another nice option.

#30 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:16 PM

Infact there are two other bars further up Walking St towards Tony's dark hole which also serve as base camps for freelancing Ladyboys. My current fav is Hot Tuna on the opposite side of the road...A few real attractive babes hang out there including Emma(blonde) and Maya.

#31 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:36 PM

Infact there are two other bars further up Walking St towards Tony's dark hole which also serve as base camps for freelancing Ladyboys. My current fav is Hot Tuna on the opposite side of the road...A few real attractive babes hang out there including Emma(blonde) and Maya.

I bumped into a nice blonde one at Tuna bar, but she was post op. Still very nicely proportioned, not too tall but good curves. Would this be Emma?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#32 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:06 AM

I'm going to have to check the Blue Ice out on my upcoming trip. A number of hotties with my kind of bodies. But, I will also have to check the Hot Tuna for 'Emma'?, love hot looking asian LBs with blonde hair. It's like great tan lines, something about the contrast really turns my crank

#33 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:22 PM

I bumped into a nice blonde one at Tuna bar, but she was post op. Still very nicely proportioned, not too tall but good curves. Would this be Emma?

No...The Emma I write about still has her tackle :lol:

#34 Guest_supermario_*

Guest_supermario_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:52 PM

Anyhow two more pix of those little minx who operate at this place :lol: Should be renamed ''Short Skirt Bar''
Posted Image

who knows THE LADY IN RED ? and can tell us more about her? in MVHO she must be a beauty

#35 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

Red shoes jeans mini skirt?
It's hard to tell as we can only see her legs. have you seen anopther pic of her or are you purely a legs man? She could ahve a moustache (she wouldn't be the first)
A lot of these girls are quite new to the scene, also dangerously young..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#36 maximus

maximus
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:25 AM

Red shoes jeans mini skirt?
It's hard to tell as we can only see her legs. have you seen anopther pic of her or are you purely a legs man? She could ahve a moustache (she wouldn't be the first)

Kliome, Please stop it mate.. im pissing myself over here! :lol: :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci