• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#37 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:22 AM

Excellent post, thanks for that :D

What can I expect to pay as a typical bar fine?

#38 daftdrafter

daftdrafter
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:48 AM

Just a quick note on sexy outfits, stockings, etc

Of course you can get them in Bangkok.  Where do you think all the shows, bars, etc get them?  The place to check out for a decent selection is "City Complex" opposite "Platinum Fashion Mall" on Petchaburi.  The basement and either the 3rd or 4th floor (sorry can't remember exactly) have quite a few shops.  Some OBVIOUSLY selling naughty outfits (if you enter from the front there is a little shop on the front row) and others selling "suggestive" stuff.  No classy lingerie but good fun, throwaway, gear!

Get down there and get dreaming ;)

#39 Cundalini

Cundalini
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:12 AM

Can you explain 4 a bit clearer [ original post ] .What do you mean by a "bar fine"? and "always agree the tip before you pay the barfine "?

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#40 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:41 AM

Can you explain 4 a bit clearer [ original post ] .What do you mean by a "bar fine"? and "always agree the tip before you pay the barfine "?

4) When you have met the object of your fantasies, ALWAYS negotiate the tip BEFORE you pay the barfine. Before you have committed to the barfine,.the negotiating leverage is on your side. Avoid a situation when you get back to hotel, the deed is done and the LB demands 2-3 times what you think is fair. If you just assume it will work out to everyone's satisfaction it can very well end in disappointment.

I don't really agree with the word "tip" the OP used to describe the process, I think "fee" would be more accurate.

The barfine is money that goes to the house, or bar. The tip is the ladyboy's money.

To take the lady out of the bar, you must pay the bar fine. Current bar fine rates are usually 500 or 600 baht.

When you read about people talking about paying for Short Time or Long Time, that is the same thing that tip means in the OP's post. That money is paid to the LB for what she will do with you and for how long.

It is a negotiable fee that depends on a variety of factors.
  • rxpharm likes this

#41 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

Just another tip from me - make sure if you want pre op not post op.

In Phuket 2015 meet freelance ladyboy - asked the question to be sure - Yeah me ladyboy.

Agreed price and time - back to her place ( wrong move) - up stairs down corridor into a maze, finally got to room. One door in & out no windows. Disrobe - WTF post op - no I want cock.

Said sorry I want out. She say no ! Ok what to do. Standing there naked with angry ladyboy between door and me. 

A bit of argument, quickly got dressed, told her to get out of way- she said no - you pay me.

I move towards door she stand in way. She try to grab me. I say get out of way,I'll call police.

Push her to the side and run through maze and get the hell out of there. 

She followed me on street all the way back to hotel street where i doubled back and confused her.

Lesson 1. Always check pre or post op

Lesson 2. Always my place never theirs.

Maybe my fault for not checking ? 

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#42 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:13 PM

Just another tip from me - make sure if you want pre op not post op.

In Phuket 2015 meet freelance ladyboy - asked the question to be sure - Yeah me ladyboy.
Agreed price and time - back to her place ( wrong move) - up stairs down corridor into a maze, finally got to room. One door in & out no windows. Disrobe - WTF post op - no I want cock.
Said sorry I want out. She say no ! Ok what to do. Standing there naked with angry ladyboy between door and me. 
A bit of argument, quickly got dressed, told her to get out of way- she said no - you pay me.
I move towards door she stand in way. She try to grab me. I say get out of way,I'll call police.
Push her to the side and run through maze and get the hell out of there. 
She followed me on street all the way back to hotel street where i doubled back and confused her.

Lesson 1. Always check pre or post op
Lesson 2. Always my place never theirs.

Maybe my fault for not checking ?

Glad you got out of the situation without too much trouble.

I'm pretty sure I would have just rolled with it and had some fun with her at that point. Not saying you were wrong for backing out, but in the world of going with prostitutes, I expect to be disappointed on occasion.

I tend to just roll with the punches and make the best out of a situation, up to a certain point at least.

I do know that I want to avoid fighting with a ladyboy if at all possible. I think most of them are capable of inflicting damage in a scuffle.

Who knows? You might have missed out on a tremendous sexual encounter. She might have been spectacular in bed, as so many ladyboys like to say, "You never try, you never know."

#43 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:53 AM

Yes, ladyboys are far more likely to fight or escalate a situation than a gg is. A big reason I've cut out most of my interactions with them.

I actually didn't mind going to their place. Mostly because I am shy about people seeing me bringing any lb or many gg back to my place, well unless the gg is gorgeous, which is rare for me.

Also, like in your situation if trouble does start then you can beat it out of their place, but if you have trouble in your place then you have to stay and get them to leave, that can be harder and they might go crazy and call the cops and say who knows what.

#44 girish

girish
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:07 PM

Newbie Tips

Many posters contemplating their first trip to Thailand to sample to forbidden delights of the ladyboys post on the forum asking for first timer advice.

I thought I would post a few of my own tips for the 'noob' that might make for a more enjoyable and safe experience.

1) Don't be concerned with emailing and lining up ladyboy dates before arriving in Bangkok/Pattaya. There are so many gorgeous LBs around that you are certain to meet someone that you are attracted to.

2) I tend to stick to the tried and true hotels for pooners (Ex. Majestic, Dynasty, Nana Hotel). No surprise fees or prohibitions of taking extra guests up to your room. And the staff have seen it all before; you needn't feel self conscious.

3) If you take a freelancer, get over your embarrassment of dealing with the desk staff and get the freelancer to leave their ID at the front desk. It is for your own protection. If you have a problem (heaven forbid) with the LB up in the room,..the desk staff know who the LB is. If there is a theft or other unfortunate incident then knowing the id of the freelancer will help police locate them.

4) When you have met the object of your fantasies, ALWAYS negotiate the tip BEFORE you pay the barfine. Before you have committed to the barfine,.the negotiating leverage is on your side. Avoid a situation when you get back to hotel, the deed is done and the LB demands 2-3 times what you think is fair. If you just assume it will work out to everyone's satisfaction it can very well end in disappointment.

5) Longtime vs. shorttime. I personally don't pay long time. Why? Because you might end up paying 1000 more baht for longtime and then the LB gets restless after boom boom and needs to go because of some "emergency". If she likes you and the vibe is comfortable,.she will want to stay regardless of if you had paid short or long time. If you stay together longer and want to tip extra,..do it at that time.

6) Keep valuables in hotel safety deposit box (I have had cash stolen from my 'secret' pocket of a bag by hotel cleaning staff in Philippines). Your digital camera, iPod, Palm Pilot and cel phone should all be hidden before you have a strange guest in your room. Most people won't steal something, but why tempt an otherwise honest person into becoming a thief of opportunity?

7) Avoid those who appear to be high on any type of drugs. I ran into a great LB that I had met last year and spent several days together. She was wild eyed, seemed to have no concentration and was fidgety. She confessed to "smoking Yaa-baa" - the Thai slang for crystal meth. I trusted my gut instinct and declined to take her. People that are under the influence of hard drugs may be tempted to rip you off or steal from you. Spare yourself some grief and select a drug free partner.

8) This advice deals with intangible attraction. You may meet an absolute knockout and be in love (lust) , but read their body language and other cues. Maybe she is not so attracted to you and taking her back to your room would result in an expensive and unsatisfying experience. Look at this way: are you attracted to ALL of the girls in any bar? No.

Well, the opposite holds true as well. Some of the LBs may not be into you (for whatever reason) and the sex will be cold and disappointing. I look for a few signs in the bar. Will she kiss me in the bar? Is she shy? Does she seem comfortable - her willingness to touch me is a great indicator. Does he seem to want to hurry things along? Maybe she just wants to collect her money and try to rush the fun. This is not uncommon.

You will have the best experience with a LB who you have mutual chemistry with.

9) I like to dress up the LBs in lingerie and stockings for a real fantasy experience. Buy the stuff that you like ahead of time - Bangkok is in a tropical climate and there isn't a real demand for pantyhose and stockings in that heat. I went shopping in MBK and failed to find much of what I was looking for,..and what I found was overpriced. I have, however bought very affordable panties in street stalls on Suhkumvit. Not everything you may want to buy is available in Asia. The same goes for condoms. Buy a few boxes of your favorite brand and have some lube on hand - don't assume the LB will have it.

10) My personal rule is to only barfine one LB from each bar. The LBs do not like for you to come back another night and select someone else in front of them. They consider you their property (despite the fact they would easily go with another farang ). You can get around this one if you show up for your fave and she is gone,..then select another LB. Some guys may butterfly within one bar with impunity,.but I would rather not operate that way.

11) Take a pen and blank business card with you anytime you are out in the city. You will spot a hottie and flirt,...seize the opportunity and get her mobile phone number. That way you can line up a date for the daytime or when you just don't feel like going out to the bars. I enjoyed some total hottie freelancers this way - call them and they were at my hotel lobby in 30 min. Best of all,..no barfine :-)

12) I consider this a no-brainer - but maybe it must be said. Don't get totally intoxicated on alcohol and lose your wits. You are in a foreign country and some people will see you as an unwary target for a scam or rip off. I personally know of 2 guys who got very drunk and woke up later to find their girl gone and wallets emptied. A little common sense could have prevented that.

Feel free to disagree - these are only my own opinions - nothing more.

And the LB hunting veterans, please add your own tips and advice. Let’s make the definitive guide for noobs.

the Canadian LB Hunter

Absolutely great advise and true advise. 

#45 Donatien

Donatien
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:33 PM

First let me preface by saying I pay much more than most people here would consider reasonable. However, I have special requirements, and I believe that the girls that go with me fully earn their fee.

Having said that:

1. I usually don't specify a long or short time. I'm done when I'm done and then I let them go home. This could be an hour to two or three hours, not counting travel time (I have an apartment in Lat Krabang although I'm not in country at the time).

2. My "regular" girl turned out to be the first girl I met at (then) Cascades. She is pretty and extremely cooperative. She even vets other girls for me, ensuring that they are happy to do what I require. I sometimes go double, and my regular will keep herself hard for me (something she knows I like) while I play with the other girl, waiting patiently until I'm ready to get to her.

3. Making sure that a girl's fee and what is required of her clear and getting her explicit agreement before barfining is always a good policy. Never leave the amount of payment "to be determined".

4. Putting valuables in the safe (or in a locked -large- bag is simply common sense when travelling). I've only ever had one thing stolen anywhere in the world, and that was a bottle of cologne, by a freelancer (genetic girl) in Indonesia.

5. Never leaving a drink unattended is also a good thing to make a habit of, even if it is just to make sure nobody takes a swig of it. :)

6. From experience, never go with a girl who is loud and overly aggressive at the bar. They may not be on drugs, but are often trouble anyway. You are buying a service, and you need to find someone who is service oriented and is happy to provide that service.

7. I've used Grand President on Soi 11 for years. The staff know me and never have a problem with visitors. They recognise my regulars and don't ask for ID, while new girls are asked to leave their ID at the desk.

• rxpharm and Spyder Rocket like this

#46 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:24 AM

Good tips Donatien, thanks for posting! :cheers:

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci