Beginners guide to Ladyboy hunting..

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#13 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:14 PM

Just noticed the thread. Great advice tarado. And thanks for the additional input, KK.

#14 sublimefolly

sublimefolly
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:30 AM

Just a couple of further comments:

Watch out for being drugged (in your drink): I was last month - with all the consequences - I was out for 11 hours. But then again, it was 3 RGs (real girls).

Personally I avoid LBs under the age of 23. For example, earlier this month I went with a 22 year old to her place. And within 20 minutes she was asleep. And unwakeable!

#15 Tommy32881

Tommy32881
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:56 PM

Good stuff..... thanks can't wait to put it all to use. 8)

#16 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

Great advices!!!!!

thanx a lot guys! :D

#17 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:20 AM

Personally I avoid LBs under the age of 23. For example, earlier this month I went with a 22 year old to her place. And within 20 minutes she was asleep. And unwakeable!

...and she wakes hours later to find she has been totally explored, anus abused and body licked thoroughly :twisted:

Personally I love the young ones as much as the mid to late 20's ones. Obsessions being my favorite gogo bar (hint: check id if in doubt).

Great advice here for both newbies and experienced mongerers alike. Alot of effort has been put into this thread by Tarado and it deserves a 'well done' :)

#18 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:34 AM

Just a couple of further comments:

Watch out for being drugged (in your drink): I was last month - with all the consequences - I was out for 11 hours. But then again, it was 3 RGs (real girls).

Great advice.
I remember a good LB in Pattaya who warned me about this danger. She was a freelancer and told me different stories like this one which usually can happen in a bar.

#19 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:46 AM

hey Tarado,
good job with your tips...
in general, i would more or less agree with all of them...
just one question:
WHO IS THE CUTIE ON YOUR AVATAR??? :)
is it possible to hook her up or is it your personal secret ?
if u dont mind, PM me :)
thanx !
cheers !

#20 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:45 PM

Great post and great advice for newbies and more experienced alike.

#21 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:18 AM

I hereby vote this post for a sticy!

Newbie Tips
2) I tend to stick to the tried and true hotels for pooners (Ex. Majestic, Dynasty, Nana Hotel). No surprise fees or prohibitions of taking extra guests up to your room. And the staff have seen it all before; you needn't feel self conscious.
the Canadian LB Hunter

When in Pattaya you can safely add "Pattaya Bay Resort" to this list. http://pattayabayres...om/default.aspx
Pentire/Pat tire can confirm this, and so can many other hunters.

As a sidenote: This hotel demands ID from all "visitors" lady or ladyboy.

Sidenote 2: Had a "regulars" visting on my first night in the hotel. She had to leave in the morning before I even considered getting out of bed (had spent 5 or so days with her by then so she wasnt running ways or anything...). Anyways the reception called me when she was at the desk to check that everything was ok. This kinda pissed me off 'cause I thought it was on account of her being a ladyboy.
The following night I brought a GG back. When she left in the morning I was again called by the reception to check that everything was ok.
They do this with EVERYONE I realized.
The security at the hotel is great, but not annoying.

My 2 cents...
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:13 AM

Hi Waltz,

Have included the Pattaya Bay Resort in our list of recommended hotels for Pattaya...

http://www.lb-69.com...AYA_HOTELS.html

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:14 AM

Hi Waltz,

Have included the Pattaya Bay Resort in our list of recommended hotels for Pattaya...

http://www.lb-69.com...AYA_HOTELS.html

Cheers
Koykaeng

Is the list stickied?
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#24 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:16 AM

Is the list stickied?

With super glue infact. :D

It's located at the top of the Accommodation sub-forum permanently.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci