Beginners guide to Ladyboy hunting..

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#25 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:27 AM

This post is also linked in the COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS sticky, which I suspect is how it came back into play this week.

A great post by Tarado, thanks again.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#26 Phil64

Phil64
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

This advise is great !!

When I went for the fitst time in Pattaya...3 years ago..I was doing more or less like you have written but as some members said also...experience is a good value.

I can notice that there is a good communication between members and I'm happy to join this site :lol:

#27 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:08 AM

thanks for the good words.

as I benefited from postings before my own first trip,..I hope that other noobs will glean some useful advice from my post.

My virgin trip was without any emergencies or scams. It was better than I dreamed.

In contrast, a fellow Canadian who traveled through asia around the same time was scammed in every place he visited. He paid $80 for a 'tea ceremony' with 2 'students ' in Beijing and paid $400 for drinks and cigarettes in the VIP lounge of a Chinese KTV bar - and didn't even get laid! This guy is a walking target and it all could have been prevented.

I would like to recommend a book found in most Thai bookstores "Money Number One" - a tongue in cheek guide for the single man in Thailand. While it doesn't address LBs specifically, it is very useful as what to expect and the rules of the game.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#28 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:22 AM

Excellent post, thanks for that :D

What can I expect to pay as a typical bar fine?

#29 Phil64

Phil64
  • Members
  • 14 posts

This advise is great !!

When I went for the fitst time in Pattaya...3 years ago..I was doing more or less like you have written but as some members said also...experience is a good value.

I can notice that there is a good communication between members and I'm happy to join this site :lol:

#30 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

as I benefited from postings before my own first trip,..I hope that other noobs will glean some useful advice from my post.

My virgin trip was without any emergencies or scams. It was better than I dreamed.

In contrast, a fellow Canadian who traveled through asia around the same time was scammed in every place he visited. He paid $80 for a 'tea ceremony' with 2 'students ' in Beijing and paid $400 for drinks and cigarettes in the VIP lounge of a Chinese KTV bar - and didn't even get laid! This guy is a walking target and it all could have been prevented.

I would like to recommend a book found in most Thai bookstores "Money Number One" - a tongue in cheek guide for the single man in Thailand. While it doesn't address LBs specifically, it is very useful as what to expect and the rules of the game.

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#31 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

#32 Phil64

Phil64
  • Members
  • 14 posts

This advise is great !!

#33 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

#34 oze

oze
  • Members
  • 105 posts

#35 Phil64

Phil64
  • Members
  • 14 posts

This advise is great !!

#36 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci