Photo

Can A Ladyboy Be Approved For Travel Visa?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#25 therealdane

therealdane
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:25 AM

Last summer i had by gf ladyboy comming 2 denmark...
i cost us a lot of work... :wink:
She was at that time 21 ... :D
first she call the embasy in bkk
and after making an apointment She had 2 go 2 the embasy in bkk from udon thani n stay there over :(
after 2 weeks i got papers frome the danish forignservice 2 fill out
becorse she is under 24 i have 2 give the goverment a insurance that if she stay longer than 3 month i would pay 10.000 usd n up 2 2 times in case they desitet it....
it took us 2 month becorse of not clear documents from the goverment 2 the bank... (typical danish) :?
n tehn wee got the aproval.. n she had 2 go again 2 bkk... 2 get the papers.. over 3 month all in all.

Thats just denmark... and it dosent mater if u r a man gg or a lb... all the same...
And u have 2 sign that u sponser all when in denmark... if they travel alone 2 DK. they have 2 have adleast 6.000 usd a month 2 live 4 that will say all in all 18.000 usd f 3 month...
evry thing is blody expensiv in DK!!!!

So good luck
The dane

#26 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:23 PM

Juliana is quiet true about getting a student visa to u.s its much easier that way just what like my friend and he's bf did all u need is to show that u have enough funds to support your lb to school plus he have to pass the school entrance exam. netherland i believe is also a place to get an easy tourist visa.
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#27 pantyhose2000

pantyhose2000
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:02 AM

Hi there.
I was reading her for many time, but as my english is not perfect and i was not been in Thailand i was no write many...
So i have a question, and I think that here is good to place it.

I read above all, but...
I want to know is it possible, to get a LB here, to live with me, in Bulgaria.

I mean :
I will go to Thailand.
I read that if I want some nice relationship, I must try to look for a lb, that is not "in business", I mean some smart and graduated and so on..

So If i find some one lb, that we like eachother and want to live together what I must do ?
I want to get her here in Bulgaria and to live together, not for 3/6 months. Is that possible and how ?

Thanks in advance.

#28 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:04 AM

If you manage to find that special lb who will live with you in Bulgaria, the best place for you to find answers is your government's immigration office. They will inform you what is necessary for a Thai person to live in Bulgaria.

I don't think there are many people on the forum who know about Bulgaria immigration requirements.

#29 pantyhose2000

pantyhose2000
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:07 AM

Thanks for the fast answer :-)
I will check them.

Have a nice day.

#30 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Folks, first of all, I would like to be clear upfront - I am not an immigration attorney; however, I have married someone from Asia (female) and this is how we did it in the USA:

She came over on a 6 mos. tourist visa. We got married before the visa expired. I did all the paperwork with USCIS myself (no attorney hired or needed as just because I may look stupid, surprisingly, I'm quite good at paperwork).

After our legal marriage, I was able to file the proper forms which were me taking financial responsibility for her, her application for temporary residency, her application for work permit. She had to gather all sorts of documents from her country (birth certificate, residency certificate, etc. - all explained on the application instructions).

It was a pain in the ass but not really too difficult. The process requires her to get a physical, go through the bio process (photos, fingerprints, etc.) and you have to write a rather large check to the USCIS. After all this, it takes about 6 mos. to get a temporary resident permit (good for 2 years), after which you have to fill out another form, write another rather large check, go through ANOTHER bio visit and then she can get a permanent resident card.

A major point is that once the paperwork is filed out, she can overstay her visa and not have to return to her country. If you go through the fiancé visa route, she cannot enter the country until it is granted and it can take 6 - 12 months to get approved. Long distance relationships are tough to maintain and if you have to wait a year to actually have your fiancé by your side, you may find that your relationship suffers as a result.

Now, this long winded posting is written for a male / female relationship. As a few states recognize same-sex marriages, I am not sure if the federal government will recognize and grant a permanent resident visa based on these liberal states laws. You can call the USCIS toll free number and ask that question (which I would advise).

The other alternative is to "hire" your LB lover as an employee and sponsor her immigration. After the required time in country, in residence, she can apply for a permanent resident card (visa) and once granted, if you live in a liberal state, pursue your marriage.
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

#31 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

Mr. Doodle, I think that's good advice for any American board members thinking about taking the plunge, thanks for sharing!

#32 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

I'm impressed you got the six month tourist visa. Just a few years ago that was virtually impossible. I guess things have changed a bit since then.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#33 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

The 6 mos. tourist visa was for someone from a country other than Thailand. US will grant differing terms of tourist visas for different countries. I'm not sure what the max. term of a tourist visa is for a Thai but the Embassy there would be able to tell you. Even if it's only a 30 day tourist visa, it is possible to get married (civil) in a relatively short time.

For example, once we found out she couldn't get an extension, she had only 10 days left and she would have had to return home. We managed to get married in only a few business days and I was completing the paperwork while she had her folks gathering the necessary paperwork to support the residence application based on marriage. As long as the paperwork is in the mail to the USCIS, she wouldn't have to leave until after we were processed.

Believe me, it was stressful to accomplish this in only a week and a half but we managed without lawyers involved!
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci