Photo

Can A Ladyboy Be Approved For Travel Visa?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#13 bigtom1983

bigtom1983
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:26 AM

Tell her i said hello :wink:

#14 Juliana_Dominguez

Juliana_Dominguez
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:21 AM

i am a tgirl who is fortunate enough to be having a US Visa, that's why i can travel back and forth the US. I've been travelling back and forth Japan too since i was a little kid. i was always told that getting a US and a Japanese visa is a great thing because it's easier for me to get Visas for any other countries because i have been travelling since a child. The only thing is i still have Male as my sex, written on my passport. another things is i cannot privileged enough to have a fiancee' visa because the US doesn't recognize those kinds of marriages. so it's still not easy. i think the best way is to apply for a student visa, i read about this before, and it states that the student must be qualified enough to get a scholarship program to work in the USA, UK, Japan, or wherever. but there's no harm on trying right? plus i know there's always ways in which one can travel or get a visa right... well legal ways that is... there are...

#15 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:47 PM

thanks for the info s_jon! Give a kiss to your gf from me ;) You did a good move man!

It`s easier than I imagined, but since I live in Greece and I`m only interested in inviting her for a short period of time, the "partner" option is out of the question.

A work permit to work for me for a couple of months might be easier to get here in Greece.. After all here it`s full of Philippina houskeepers so, unless the Thai government has some problem sending its people abroad to work, the Greek one should have no problem at all. I`m gonna check this when I come back from my next trip in February, it will also help me fight my post-LOS blues.. :lol:

#16 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:16 PM

i have an lb the application wasent that bad for uk i had enough money etc but problem not her background as she had land in thailand and a house etc so that bit not problem but she lied on application form i wasent the problem she done it before with somone else the uk not like that but how u find out her background ?to tell if she beng honest with the application ? i not want to do again incase something else comes up

#17 psycho3a

psycho3a
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

a ladyboy can probably only be approved a visa if she gets married

#18 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:01 AM

It`s easier than I imagined, but since I live in Greece and I`m only interested in inviting her for a short period of time, the "partner" option is out of the question.

If you live in Greece she should be eligible for the Shengen visa. Easy, peasy to get 3 months.
You need to guarantee her stay (rental contract or proof of house ownership, last three months salary documented by your boss), she will need proof of being medically insured and she must have her flight ticket or documentation thereof (such as the invoice with a downpayment). Go to your embassy with her, fill out the forms, pay the fee (1600 Baht in my case), pick up the passport with visa two days later, that's it.
We did it lots of times, never had one problem. Now no need as I'm working in Cambodia.

#19 fionasexyangel

fionasexyangel
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:49 PM

i never found any problem when applying visa.. when i applying visa australia and USA visa.. some Thai friends also been travelling so far they said they don't really have problem when they applying visa.. not sure about europe.. maybe try to get schengen visa this year...
i wonder about Dubai... is there any info about Dubai? was thinking to go Dubai ... thank you
"most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them " -- mr. DJW

#20 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:16 AM

Fiona its interesting to know that you are interested in a Dubai trip.

Am quite sure the visa will not be a problem because of your home country. But let me offer you a word of caution.

LBs, as well as Filipina maids, traveling in the Persian Gulf have been known to be abducted by their hosts, who confiscates their passport. This leaves the LB stranded away from home.

#21 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:28 PM

I know of LB's who have applied for a Schengen visa (some of the EU states) without a problem.

They must comply with terms of application as any Thai would entering those countries. Their sponsor must provide proof of ability to care for the applicant. Where they will stay, medical insurance and normally show funds in their bank - for France it was 100,000 Baht on deposit.

Visa's are usually for 30 or 90 days maximum. In one case the applicant was asked to sign a paper saying she (GG) would not get married during her visit. Probably a breach of Human Rights.

For a country to deny a visa on grounds of a Ladyboy would probably be in breach of Human Rights - ethic origin, creed, religion, sexual preference are not reasons to deny entry.

Lack of funds, intent to seek work etc are grounds to refuse a visa. If they cause a misdemeanour during their stay - theft etc they can be deported.

#22 fionasexyangel

fionasexyangel
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:53 AM

Fiona its interesting to know that you are interested in a Dubai trip.

Am quite sure the visa will not be a problem because of your home country. But let me offer you a word of caution.

LBs, as well as Filipina maids, traveling in the Persian Gulf have been known to be abducted by their hosts, who confiscates their passport. This leaves the LB stranded away from home.

Thanx for the info sir... I found that it might be interested place for vacation...
"most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them " -- mr. DJW

#23 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:11 AM

Word of warning about dubai for lb the arabs do not like lbs if u gay no problem but lb the police will deport u soon u get there i had a phil lb friend who worked as a designer in dubai and was deported for nothing just because she went to a party and there were other lb there just be careful dont even think about working there if u get caught the penlaty is severe in dubai and in other arab nations

#24 fionasexyangel

fionasexyangel
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:22 PM

Word of warning about dubai for lb the arabs do not like lbs if u gay no problem but lb the police will deport u soon u get there i had a phil lb friend who worked as a designer in dubai and was deported for nothing just because she went to a party and there were other lb there just be careful dont even think about working there if u get caught the penlaty is severe in dubai and in other arab nations

thanx for the warning gareth... but i'm not working and was thinking visiting dubai for pleasure... but i appreciate that... thanx...

fi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci