Cambodia + Vietnam

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 jonnie

jonnie
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:31 AM

Does anyone know where to meet sexy LB's IN Cambodia and Vietnam? Any info would be good

Thanks in advance

L

#2 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:23 AM

Cambodia: never saw there ladboys.

Vietnam: heard about ladyboys in Saigon, but nothing special.

Stay in Thailand or on the philippines if you like ladyboys.

#3 dipper

dipper
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:37 AM

Yes, a few ladyboys in Saigon, but no special places for them to hang out. Mostly you see them with normal girls.

#4 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:04 PM

there are some ladyboys in cambodia, in talk for what i know, phnom pehn.
the ladyboy scene is new, in phnom pehn at night you can find around 10 ladyboys...all of them are ugly with no plastic surgery and no good manners...don t trust them and becarefl with your walet
where they are? most of them at night hang around in sisovath quay across tonlep sap river
you can find some in the turn fraffic of wat phnom( the wat with the clock tower at the end of norodom boulevard)
also some stay in the dark at night in the big park in front the train station (between train station and sisivath quay) becareful this place is not safe at all for rookies;
good luck

#5 mindyourmind

mindyourmind
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

the ladyboy scene is new, in phnom pehn at night you can find around 10 ladyboys...all of them are ugly with no plastic surgery and no good manners...

Sara who is a post-op who works in Pattaya (and whose pictures are on this very site when she was pre-op and also some street shots taken near Jenny Star Bar) is a Cambodian girl.

Whilst she isn't in Cambodia anymore, at least it shows that Cambodian ladyboys can be very hot indeed.

#6 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:52 AM

In actual fact fellas two of the top earning Ladyboys in Nana Plaza are from Cambodia; Odet (afro hair) who works in Obsessions and Sasa or Sara (Halle Berry lookalike) in Cascade.

Back in November I was on the prowl around Cambodia and whist I never saw a LB in Phnom Penh, when I went up north to Siem Reap there were plenty. Place to find them there is in a night spot called Martini's. Phnom Penh also has a Martini's, although no LB's were spoted.

#7 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:08 PM

Ahh Pat! The wealth of your knowledge & experience never cease to amaze me! :D

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:29 PM

I just wish I could find a way of getting paid for dispensing this ''knowledge'' :lol:

#9 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:36 AM

dear mindyourmind...you misunderstood my purpose, you can t compare the ladyboy scene in cambodia and the cambodian ladyboy working in thailand
there are no facilities for plastical surgery in cambodia, no bar or special dedicated to ladyboy business in phnom pehn and until recently few request for ladyboy in phnom penh,
i never think cambodian ladyboy cannot be hot...but actually in phnom penh all the ladyboys are ugly and worked at pick pocket as second job...if you don t believe me have a look by yourself in phnom penh not in pattaya
May be in some years with the tourism expansion the ladyboy scene will be better
for other members there arent ladyboy working in the bar scene in phnom penh... the situation is already complicated between khmer and viet working in the same place...if you add the ladyboy in the middle...

#10 vince2131

vince2131
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:52 AM

LBs in Saigon:
1. you can walk along Dong Khoi, Hai Ba Trung streets after 9pm. There are a numbers of LBs on motorbikes chasing customers. Due to recent presence of many tourist police in that area, most LBs move out toward the New World hotel.

2. Nightly there are up to 6 LBs working at the corner of Tran Hung Dao and Nguyen Thai Hoc streets. If you walk out of the famous Gossip night club, it is the intersection on your left. It is also a short walk to the well known De Tham back packers area. Price is about US$30-40 for ST, plus $10 for ST hotel. LBs will take you on their motorbike to the ST hotel.
I must say it is not the same quality as in Thailand.
Guard your belongings and Good lucks.
Vince

#11 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Not sure this will interest many here but I'll mention it. A search on Pursat ladyboys will get you an article about them bein run off the main bridge there a few years ago. This article gives a number of 50 which I find unlikely. All I've really seen there is femboy types. The town shuts DOWN around 9 or 10, so forget nightlife like bars. You MIGHT be able to find some party spot by talkin to a moto in front of the place I stayed. One night he ran me out into the residential section to a typical kinda khmer hut with some girls hangin out in some red light. Seems likely you and a bud could find one of these and maybe get a little late party goin.

I stayed at a guesthouse across from the "bus station" which is really a few shophouse type things that each have a table or something for booking bus rides. From there you can head to the border with Thailand or to Phnom Penh or where ever. Room with cold water shower and fan was $4. Manager is a nice chinese khmer who speaks pretty good english. There's a few places to eat next door also. He'll also run someone out for food to be brought to you for a bit extra, not much.

First night there I saw a CUTE girl leaving and found out she was a pro who came regularly. To your door you get this sweetie for $10. No english so just enjoy the ride. Nice body and some of the best tits I ever fondled. As sunset approaches you'll see some of the femboys walking towards the bridge, past which a left turn will take you to the Market. They now hang out in a park on the other side of the river to the right of the bridge. *I* spotted one a few doors down going for food, and later on caught her next door to the guesthouse. NOT a looker but a real sweetheart. Again, no english but I would talk to her thru the manager in the lobby. Later I called in a couple leaving the park and heading home I guess. One named Ai-lin might have left her number with the manager. Blonde number as I recall. Thse girls are NOT thai quality for sure but seem more like a down home girl type. I've seen the same in Bkk, just better makeup and clothes. The girls got $20. The second one was pushin for 30. I met some gayboy in the park that was quite optimistic asking for FIFTY. hahahahaha

Personally I LIKE Pursat. It's under the Tone le Sap and you can side trip out to one of the better floating villages. Decent markety for a small town. I got Metfone 3G modem stick for the lappie, so I could basically go online anywhere in Cambodia there was a pop center. $12 a month plan got me 6gigs and that was about all I needed for a month. Very laid back place, good for resting up. Food is blah, but some poking around might find some green curry noodles for breakie and they have the bagettes like anywhere in Cambo. Flat of Coke was $7 a couple years ago, can't imagine it being much more now. Had some good medium rare roast beef chunks i sliced an put on a bagette. That's about it. Place could be better but hey, it's Cambodia :P

OH, also there's a new bar in Siem Reap across the lake that does a ladyboy show each week. Should not be hard to find googlin it. Expat owner. Seems like it could be a good place.

Attached Files

#12 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:08 AM

:wlcm:

Hello JustSumGai,

That was an outstanding update on the Cambodian thread. It's been awhile, it seems, since anyone's provided an update, and I'm sure your information will be welcome to Cambodia fans.

For your first day as a forum member, and for your first post, this was a remarkably informative post. Welcome to the forum, and please feel free to contribute/comment on other threads.

Nix
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci