Bangkok Ladyboy Thailand Femboy Drugs STDs P4P Nana BKK Landmark

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#25 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:59 AM

Haha, True Dat . Lord Sith. :cheers:  . The Authentic School Girl look is hard to Replicate except in BKK :yumm: 

Sure Thing. Orchard Towers is Well-known for its Floors . But i find it a Poor Imitation of NEP. :wnkr:

I can't wait to See more Pics :pic: and Stories from your Travels to the Death Star.

ALL Hail the DArk Side :Batman:

#26 parrotthead111

parrotthead111
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSoutheast usa

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:24 PM

Great story

#27 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:11 PM

Thanks Parrotthead,

Next chapter in the Chronicles of the Sith are coming soon.

Will soon be on a Galactic Cruiser on course to the LOS System for some more adventures with the sexiest of the sexiest......Thai Ladyboys!

#28 malibu515

malibu515
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:53 PM

Give me a break ! This is exactly what Hillary said in testimony to Congress

#29 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

Give me a break ! This is exactly what Hillary said in testimony to Congress

Malibu515,

Yes you can say all LB Mongers can be regarded as 'Deplorables'

PART II of this Thread....The Return of the Sith is in the thread below:

The Empire Strikes Backpussy

https://ladyboyforum...y-bangkok-2017/

#30 FL1999

FL1999
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:10 PM

Great posts, thanks. Your Bee - the first amateur - looks fantastic... unshaved ass crack - big turn on for me since an old adventure circa 1998 with a thai GG in Singapore's Orchard Tower... :-$

#31 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

Great posts, thanks. Your Bee - the first amateur - looks fantastic... unshaved ass crack - big turn on for me since an old adventure circa 1998 with a thai GG in Singapore's Orchard Tower... :-$

HI FL,

Yes Bee is incredible. That perky little hole with a tinge of hair....wisps that are all original growth, never once shaven. That use to be a turn off for me....but I think it's sexy now. Hers is much like a little pussy because of the fur.

Check out the latest thread listed above about the latest romp entitled Empire Strikes Backpussy.....

For lovers of the fur...more action with cute Amateur Bee, and also another p4p sexy Ladyboy with some lovely wisps on her anus....plus pictures!!! So you can reminisce more about 1998 at Four Floors of Whores Orchard Tower!

#32 interfun

interfun
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:24 AM

[quote name="The-Sith" post="266845" timestamp="1483936593"]

******************** RETURN OF THE SITH – BKK 2016 (continued - 9)

I could tell that Yum was the more submissive of the two. So I said that Yum was going to be a kitty cat - and she jumped on the bed and started curling her hands, and meowing like one. “Meow, Meow, Meow!!!!!” I took out a leash and collar and put it around her neck. I got Aum to walk Yum around my hotel room like her pet, on all fours, and then bring her to me to suck my cock. Both of them loved it, and so did I. Yum was burying her face into my cock and pubes. I looked down and saw a Truffle Pig released in an Italian forest, snorting, sniffing balls and licking mushroom heads. I took Yum’s head and shoved it even deeper into my crotch. Many of us keep a lot of pent up energy in the groin area – and a leashed up, sexy LB, on all fours, pushing her face into my cock was just the trigger to release a lot of that pent up energy. Always much healthier to let it go, and not carry it around with you. “Suck that cock!” I commanded. “Yah, suck that cock!” commanded Aum.

Hahaha! Truffle Pig! Lol. I want to meet Yum and Aum sounds like they know How to treat a customer. Meow! Meow. The writing makes me crack up and I'm going to get there soon. Sith, send us more news from the front lines. Maybe we can meet in Pattaya next time.

#33 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:29 PM

what a solid report...

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#34 trannyfucker

trannyfucker
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:49 AM

Cool trip and a wise effort

#35 The-Sith

The-Sith
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:25 PM

Hi Interfun, Canoe512, trannyfucker,

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback.

When you love the tranny poon, and have a great adventure, you got to share the details and load up with pictures for your fellow ladyboy snatch lovers.

I highly encourage you guys to get Yum and Aum for a double...real names Tam and Nam at Obsessions. They certainly did devour my cock like a truffle pig devours truffles. Plus they like to partay!

#36 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

Can only summarise with "great report" and " thank you for your time writing it"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bangkok, Ladyboy, Thailand, Femboy, Drugs, STDs, P4P, Nana, BKK, Landmark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci