10 days in Thailand, on May/2016

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#13 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

With just 10 days holiday, you really don't want to be spending all your time in transit. 3 locations is still a brisk call, but do-able. If your priority is LBs, rather than sightseeing, stick to "The Big 3".

• Surin Nix likes this

#14 The Lost Account Traveler

The Lost Account Traveler
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:24 AM

With just 10 days holiday, you really don't want to be spending all your time in transit. 3 locations is still a brisk call, but do-able. If your priority is LBs, rather than sightseeing, stick to "The Big 3".

Thank you... I got the picture; I've got some suggestions in Chang Mai but most probably I'll stick with the big 3... & my length there will be something around 12 days (excluding the 24+ hours to get there & return home).

I'm just checking some stuff in my job & vacations before I put in action anything else... I gonna post whatever I can regarding this trip, but I'm afraid that some LB won't appreciate that...

Traveling between the "big 3" is that expensive? I'm planing to use ✈️ All the time (between Pattaya & Bangkok maybe I'll try by bus)...

Bye!

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 03:16 PM

It's not that expensive to fly to Phuket, if you book with one of the discount airlines - Air Asia, Nok Air between 4000-5000 Baht for a return flight. The flight is around one hour. The discount airlines generally have extra charges for checked luggage, advanced seat selection, etc., so be sure you read carefully before committing to buy if you will need to spend anything for extra charges.

Between Pattaya and Bangkok there are regular buses that cost about 125 Baht - but take several hours if not the "express" service as they stop in many of the small towns between.

:cnd:

#16 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:27 PM

Phuket "babe"

• Surin Nix likes this

#17 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

Phuket "babe"

#18 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:38 PM

BKK "babe", Nana Place sorroundings

#19 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:47 PM

Phuket "babe"

#20 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:53 PM

Pattaya "babe"

• batman4ever, Surin Nix, worldtourist67 and 1 other like this

#21 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:07 PM

Pattaya 'babe"

#22 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:43 PM

Hi there; I ended up staying 13 days in Thailand; i came with Emirates from Sao Paulo (Brazil) to Dubai: 14 hours, then waiting around 3 hours to my next flight to BKK, which took 6 hours... worth it each single hour (& cent) invested.

Once i've arived, I got it a DTAC SIM card with unlimited internet use, the AGODA app to make cheaper reservations (US$ 30,00 per day) in hotels, LINE messenger &  THAIFRIENDLY website to "hunt" & keep in touch with our beloved LB's & the app's "GOOGLE (Translate & Maps)" to be able to get anywere, when english wasn't enough.

I did most of my food & beverage shopping at the "7eleven" stores & with some "street food" vendors (I've played safe with insects)... I've tasted some of the best thai dishes at some nice restaurants, choosen trough TRIPADVISOR's app best recomendations.

I keept the suggestions to stay between the "BIG 3": BKK, Phuket & Pattaya... I took nice & cheap flights with AirAsia & BKK Airline.

I didn't tryed those fancy massage hotels or shops, since I've discovered Thailand, I decide to choose hunt at the streets & internet for better deals... they are very much afraid of take "nude nasty photos", & I presume because of the risk of "bad propaganda" at internet.

Most of the LB's that I had the pleasure to be with were brand new babes to me, but as well, some "old friends", & all of them, with prices variating from 1000 to 2500 bath, dependind how many times & how long I would stay with them; & I swear, even for free!

Guys, was my pleasure to share a little of my adventures here; soon I'll post some more... bye!

• batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#23 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:20 PM

Great pics N69, looks like a nice juicy bit of equipment dangling between the legs of that Pattaya babe. What's her name?

#24 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:37 AM

Pattaya 'babe"

Pattaya 'babe"

• Surin Nix, Spyder Rocket and tg76 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci