• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 The Lost Account Traveler

The Lost Account Traveler
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

Hello guys, what's up?

I'll be on vacation in May & I'm planning to visit different cities than (but also) Pattaya & Bangkok in 10 days; so I'm willing to expend like 2 days in each city, that you guys gonna suggest here.

Any suggestions about which cities (& LB places to "hunt" freelancers) that I should visit? Also I would like to have recommendations regarding affordable places to stay that could offer breakfast at the cities suggested.

Thank you for this help; best regards & happy new year!!!

#2 thebrewer

thebrewer
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:20 PM

Happy to share some Phuket info if that helps

#3 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:12 AM

Would be great; any other cities?

#4 thebrewer

thebrewer
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:10 AM

Sorry, havent been recently enough to be useful. There are a lot of better people for Bangkok, Pattaya and Chang Mai than me.
  • The Lost Account Traveler likes this

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:40 PM

Nicanor, as you are from Brazil, I would imagine you probably know a bit about those Brazilian shemales - hopefully you will be able to post some information about them here!

Is there a particular reason why you are looking for freelancers? The major centres where you will find lbs in the pay for play scene will be Bangkok and Pattaya. There are also some in Phuket, Chiang Mai and Koh Samui, but in much smaller numbers. If your main interest for this trip is to encounter lbs, I would suggest you spend more time in Bangkok  and Pattaya. If you check the trip reports, and bar information you will find a lot of information.

I would also suggest you have a look at the Thai Friendly website. There are several hundreds of lbs advertising there. However you need to be careful as some are not in the p4p scene, and are looking for a long term relationship. You can browse for free, but to reply and make contact you have to be a paid subscriber.

• The Lost Account Traveler likes this

:cnd:

#6 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:17 AM

Well guys, first I wanna thank you all for the replies; highly appreciated!!!

So, regarding the "Brazilian Shemales" topic, I would be more than happy to share whatever I know but in another space here in our forum.

Regarding why I prefer freelancers, it's all about to be hunting good LB for a fare amount of $$$, talking about "p4p"; so I wouldn't be exploited with drinks & rules, still I could have all my $$$ invested in a good time.

Regarding the "Thai Friendly" website, together with the Line app, were my main tools to be hunting while I was cruising in Asia & during my "pattayan moments" & a long term relationship aren't definitely not my main target now, but maybe in a future, & I'll keep using them for sure.

I do understand that most the LB rush to Pattaya & BKK because those places are the "cream the la cream" spots in Thailand for that "p4p" scene & the other places might have some nice "Easter Eggs" to be discovered, but talking about the cities mentioned above, I could expend like a day in each one & stay the rest of my 10 days between Pattaya & Bangkok, as was suggested above; just to make sure that I've tried all the top LB points in Thailand.

Thank you guys; when the time comes, I would love to meet anyone of you that might be expending time in Thailand, ok? Suggestions of affordable places to be that includes breakfast are welcome regarding BKK & Pattaya, once I'll not stay longer in the other cities.

Soon I'll be posting more stuff, during my limited free time; bye!

#7 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

Bom dia y feliz ano novo Nicanor! Eu sou Americano, mais eu estou estudando português. Tenho esposa Brasileura, y ela se que eu estou aqui no fórum. (Oi Ke!.... ;-)~

I am definately a Phuket man. If you think you might be going there, I'd be happy to share with you what I know. Are you comfortable on a motorbike?

In Bangkok, what level of accommodations are ou seeking? I've stayed in the elegant Lebua, with its world class rooftop bar, as well as the low-end Kao Sahn Road baxkpacker hotels (for about $18 per night, breakfast and AC included....lovely staff.just not fancy).
Nix

#8 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:48 AM

Thanks! Any help is appreciated!!!

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 05:18 AM

This thread: Ladyboy friendly hotels should prove useful.

#10 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 10:19 PM

Hello guys;

I came up with this topic because I see so much LB advertising so many places in Thailand (Chang Mai, Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, Chon Buri, Wongkla, Ko Samui, Hua Hin & so on that I was thinking: "a trip around Thailand would worth to check & enjoy different LB's in different places & scenarios"... also my geography of Thailand isn't that great, sorry if I'm sounding stupid.

But once I'll be no longer than 10 days vacationing, I wanna take & enjoy the best, the outmost of it, but not only in Pattaya (which I know well but still can explore more, mostly I was at the "walking street" & soroundings) & Bangkok (which I never make it & I'm looking forward to see if if's better than Pattaya).

Phuket was a fast experience, but good & I think could be more explored... so that's my dilemma & all the help is more than welcome!

Thank you guys; best regards.

#11 The Lost Account Traveler

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:53 AM

Hi guys!!!

Keeping along with my research & my tight timing in Thailand (also with the silence on this topic), seems like I'll be "forced" to expend most of my 10/15 days in Thailand between Pattaya, Bangkok & Phuket... to make it easy, more pleasurable & affordable... no complains about, I just hope that I'll not be missing any good point in Thailand, once I'll be there & whiling to visit/hunt around.

Any comments? Bye!!!

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 02:19 AM

Of course there are ladyboys practically everywhere in Thailand, but in the smaller cities like Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, etc. there will be very few ladyboy bars, if any. That also means the p4p lb scene will also be small outside of the main areas of Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. Thai Friendly is an alternative as there are listings for some lbs in the smaller cities - but the vast majority of the ads are for Bangkok and Pattaya.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci