• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#25 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:05 PM

Parabens Nicanor!

il semble que vous avez eu un temps merveilleux! une grande aventure, la nourriture excellente, une grande sélection de LB de ..... que vous avez partagé beaucoup de belles beautés. looks.like vous avez pris beaucoup de colliers de perles! ce voyage triplet bon, avec des photos. bonhomme!
  • The Lost Account Traveler likes this
Nix

#26 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:01 PM

Parabens Nicanor!
il semble que vous avez eu un temps merveilleux! une grande aventure, la nourriture excellente, une grande sélection de LB de ..... que vous avez partagé beaucoup de belles beautés. looks.like vous avez pris beaucoup de colliers de perles! ce voyage triplet bon, avec des photos. bonhomme!

Oops!

What I meant to say was:

Parabens Nicanor!

parece que você teve um tempo maravilhoso! uma grande aventura, boa comida, grandes seleções de LB de ..... quem você compartilhou muitas belezas encantadoras. looks.like você tomou uma abundância de colares de pérolas! este um trio viagem propriamente dita, com fotos. bom homem!

..."TRIP report", that is.
Nix

#27 nicanor.6981

nicanor.6981
  • Validating
  • 82 posts
  • LocationSantos, São Paulo, Brasil

Posted 26 March 2022 - 01:33 PM

Hello guys; guess what? I'm back (or at least, partially).

Yes, it's me, Nicanor69, but now with a new account... to be honest, i'm trying to recover this old account (or blend with this new one); you guys think that i gonna have sucess?

I can't acess the pictures/videos of my adventures (which is sad)that i've posted here...

I was away because i gave a huge break to myself on this business to take care of my life (become a family man, go back home for real, job change, etc), but i'm willing to catch up again slowly & recover my pics/videos would be great start.

I still have some but, i don't have all anymore due computer issues; so, 
I hope you guys can help me; take care!

Hello guys, what's up?

I'll be on vacation in May & I'm planning to visit different cities than (but also) Pattaya & Bangkok in 10 days; so I'm willing to expend like 2 days in each city, that you guys gonna suggest here.

Any suggestions about which cities (& LB places to "hunt" freelancers) that I should visit? Also I would like to have recommendations regarding affordable places to stay that could offer breakfast at the cities suggested.

Thank you for this help; best regards & happy new year!!!

#28 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 01:43 AM

Hello guys; guess what? I'm back (or at least, partially).

Yes, it's me, Nicanor69, but now with a new account... to be honest, i'm trying to recover this old account (or blend with this new one); you guys think that i gonna have sucess?

I can't acess the pictures/videos of my adventures (which is sad)that i've posted here...

I was away because i gave a huge break to myself on this business to take care of my life (become a family man, go back home for real, job change, etc), but i'm willing to catch up again slowly & recover my pics/videos would be great start.

I still have some but, i don't have all anymore due computer issues; so, 
I hope you guys can help me; take care!

Hi. I don't think it's possible to marge accounts but if you send me a PM I'll try get you access to the old account.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#29 nicanor.6981

nicanor.6981
  • Validating
  • 82 posts
  • LocationSantos, São Paulo, Brasil

Posted 28 March 2022 - 04:23 PM

Hi. I don't think it's possible to marge accounts but if you send me a PM I'll try get you access to the old account.

Tks; i've replied already!

#30 DorothyColburn

DorothyColburn
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 03:53 AM

Although ladyboys may be found almost anywhere in Thailand, there aren't many, if any, ladyboy clubs in the smaller cities like Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, etc. This implies that the p4p lb scene will be minimal outside of Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket's major hubs. There are postings for some pounds in the smaller cities on Thai Friendly as an option, but the most majority of the adverts are for Bangkok and Pattaya.

#31 SAbadshah

SAbadshah
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2022 - 10:02 PM

It seems like you had a great time! a great adventure, delicious food, and excellent LB selections from.....with whom you shared many beautiful women. looks. similar to how many pearl necklaces you took! this is a genuine travel trio with images. great man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci