Angeles City Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#37 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:33 AM

New Ladyboy only bar open where Rocking Horse bar used to be.

All the way out near on Perimeter (Don Julco rd) where the Clark base gate is, and near Friendship Highway. Just past, or sort of in, the Korean area.

One of the last bars on Perimeter rd.

Attached File  IMG_0641.JPG   102.79KB   9 downloads

Haven't made it in yet to give a report on the place. Not sure I'd be interested in barfining a LB though considering FLs are so much less. Rocking Horse use to be a bj bar where they would pull a curtain around your table and you could get that and more. Might still work like that, none of the women who used to work there were under 30 though.

• duke007 likes this

#38 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:18 PM

I've been in AC for about 9 months now, and one thing to be aware of is the climate towards gay/LB is much more hostile than in Thailand. Both from the locals, expats and the bargirls around. Well it might not be if you are 100% with ladyboys or guys, but if you switch off to girls often it can be a challenge. So it's a good ideal to keep things separated, or a bit in the closet if u r bi, IMHO.

That being said, a couple weeks ago I noticed a long time board member here who I've seen in Bangkok before, he was going down Walking Street hand in hand with a very tall, dark, attractive and wild looking ladyboy. I'm sure he had a safe and fun time, but the behind the back talk is just much more visceral here. Certainly if you are going to be living here. I don't know if he ever takes girls so it might not be a problem for him.

What I feel (and know) is that if local expat business owners or bar managers saw me with a LB, or if a bargirl did, I'd be ostracized by the guys and blackballed by all the girls at that girl's bar.

This is just a long winded way of saying the attitudes are not as liberal around here as in Thailand.

• zappomax and Platapuss like this

#39 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:48 PM

Stopped in the old Rocking Horse bar, now called You Know You Want It bar (pic above). Staff consisted of 3 LB and 2 girls. One of the girls recognized me from Honey Kos, a bit awkward. Mix bars make sense in Thailand, especially beer bars, but if you are going to have a sign outside with "Ladyboy Lounge" largely written, I don't think there's a lot of room for plausible deniability. 

For example the girl made some reference to being surprised to see me there, so yeah at that point I could have tried some BS about not knowing or whatever but it just seemed silly to say that. Anyway, I just brushed off the comment and did tell her something that was true, that I was hoping the girls who worked here were ok taking it like a ladyboy has too. In other words, 3holers. Both girls were shy about this, but the feeling was yes, both were into it, one for sure. Very nice, so of hard to find girls who will take it in the ass around here, certainly easier in TH.

So, I was the only customer in the bar, drinks were ok at 120 LD, rang the bell, that just bought everyone a drink at the same price 120. Didn't ask the price of double drinks. Two girl, neither were lookers, about honey kos level of quality, solid 5s, a little chunky, not fat, both seemed up to being 3holers though. Three ladyboys, and one ladyboy mamasan, one was a more amazonian top but agreed immediately to bottom when asked, I've never really met a top only LB here in PI yet. The other was a rather submissive bottom, but had some kind of sore throat so we couldn't talk much...(heehhe, yeah I know what you might be thinking, who knows, maybe). The other LB stayed outside as door girl, not sure why, nobody walks by there. LB mamasan was a heavy girl, cute face, but not my type. Well, none of them there were my type really.

We were having fun chatting till I asked how much the Barfine was, 3000 for ladyboys :shock:, 2000 for the girls . JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! 3000 barfines the best stunner on walking street here, and the ladyboys near Phillys go for as little as 200, or free. if you are younger and a top.

I assumed there is a reason for this pricing? not sure what it is though, I guess the ladyboys go to hygiene, but since I know hygiene doesn't test for HIV, then I'm still not sure what the real advantage would be.

2000 for the girls wasn't so bad. Had two fingers up the ass of the girl I didn't know, and taking a 3holer girl, long time, for an all night assfucking session, might be acceptable. She said this was the first bar she worked, but that seemed like bs, still she was extremely shy being finger fucked while the top LB was cheering her on and saying things to her in tagalog. Didn't run away though, and even let the LB pull her tits out, so I might go back for her.

The bar had been open since March 2015, I believe they said. Dead quiet I was the first customer that day, it was about 7pm. They open at 2pm. At those barfine prices I think they are trying to attract the Korean market, but they aren't having much luck.

• strobriand and jkiac like this

#40 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:43 PM

Further to my previous post, but this is just a rant about negotiating and pricing. I think it would be better for that bar to have a Thai style barfine for the ladyboys. Just pay the bar's half and let the customer ladyboy work out the other half.

Last time I was in Thailand, Crazy House near soi cowboy requested I give the full amount for the girl up front... almost unheard of in Thailand, and really though they were trying a scam or something. Ended up giving half the amount when the girl I wanted explained that they had a lot of young girls straight from the North there who had trouble getting the money in the morning.

So yeah, this is a thing for women, but could you imagine getting away with not paying a ladyboy in the morning? Maybe if you were a bigger guy than me. LOL, even a sweet 18yo bottom girl would fight you, and wreck up the place if they didn't get paid. They're still boys after all. This is why the girls work in bars, they're to scared to work as freelancers. The girls that do work as Freelancers and are actually bold and smile at men on the street make more, since the bar isn't scalping half. Of course the number that do that I could count on one hand.

This leads to another thing, ladyboys are comfortable negotiating, pick any LB out in front of Phillies tonight they are pretty good at haggling with you, of course they also know they're not really in demand around here so the price is low. A few night ago I spent the later part of the evening just watching the show at Phillies, it is high season now and more customers here. Even a few openly gay men around.  Still a lot of LB spent the evening standing around, not picked up. A few more than usual during low season were pick up though. The older customers around here have no worries about just walking up and walking to the LB, but the middle age guys always motion or are on the sly about how they get the LBs to go with them. A lot use the short time hotel down by Los Vegas bar.

One retired salior I come to know, who is quiet a character, just walked up and loudly propositioned "Who gives the best blowjob, here?" "I've got 400 for whoever gives the best blowjob." Some of the customers at Phillies were shocked (why some people seemed shocked about sex in a sex capital I'll never know), some of the bitchier LBs flipped their hair at him, but a tall straight black haired sub bottom girl step forward, I knew her from before, her name is Angle and she's usually out on weekends.

Even if you are not as blunt as him it's easy to get down to business with LBs. -Because they're boys after all.

Now on the other side of walking street, near the McDonalds the GG freelancers hang around, oh gawd it's like pull teeth with them, for so many reasons. The top two are; they won't go with you unless you make them feel comfortable, and they have no ideal how to negotiate taking low offers like a personal insult.

This is just a problem in PI in general the GG FLs don't want to feel like prostitutes, now even more bizarrely and ironically if you suggest to a LB or a GG street worker the ideal of staying with you as boyfriend/girlfriend without pay, you've actually got a pretty good chance with the ladyboy, and not much of a chance with the GG. So the gg on the street are more P4P than the ladyboys, but they'll get mad if you treat them as such while the LB won't.

One day while sitting at Paradise beer bar near the McDo, three Freelancing girls came and sat at a table almost in front of me. I committed mentally to taking any of them at whatever price they asked, but I wasn't going to approach them first. (Now, as you can tell, I've got way too much time on my hands, but in my defense I did get some work done on my phone while there) So I sit there, as long as they do (which was about 4 hours), in fact there even was another guy, middle age, not bad looking who came as sat a few seats down from me, he stayed even longer, poor bastard. I was pretty sure he was looking for a date too, but probably didn't know how things work around here. To add more comedy to this (well I thought it was funny anyway) there are always ladyboys walking up and down Fields, they would stop, smile, wave, do a little cat walk like dance trying to get my or his, or any male in the areas, attention, (he seemed 100% straight and ignored them), then they would blow kisses and walk off, not just one group of two LB, but several, or some combination of actions of salesmanship to get a date tonight. Of course they're ladyboys in a town where interest for LB seems much lower than TH so no takers. Meanwhile the girls sat stone faces staring forward and every now and again checking their watches.  Only the local PI men working as guards or sellers would come up to them, but they would blow them off.  After 4 hours of the girls barely sipping on their mango shakes, the guy beside me going through several coffees and myself polishing off more jack and soda then I can remember, one girl finally says to the others she has to go, another shrugs her shoulders and they all give up and leave. Meanwhile they leave behind at least two customers, maybe more since there were other guys around the bar. I stumble off after they leave and I leave behind the poor guy with his coffee. Now, ok I was drunk, maybe they don't like going with drunk guys, but coffee guy wasn't and they didn't even look at either of us or any other man walking by or in the place. If the girls had put in just 10% of the salemanship that the LB did they would have made money that night... instead this just shows why girls need bars and ladyboys don't.

You might be thinking, well maybe these girls weren't in P4P, and I posted about this type of attitude earlier. No, they are, the thing is you just have to be aggressive with street freelancers, no scratch that, with all girls here, because of that whole thing about not wanting to act like a hooker around here. The local guys knew what was up, but they don't have the money.

I may make the area sound more negative than it is. That's just because I'm a pessimist. Really I get away with being much more of a dick here than I ever could in Thailand.

• goodenough, strobriand and jkiac like this

#41 zappomax

zappomax
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

More info plz!!

I like read about yr experiences in the "field"!

I'll be there next August and yr advices r precious! :)

#42 richard55

richard55
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:12 PM

my in angeles city can boon boon she 25 yr my other one is hk now 35yr

#43 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:31 AM

More info plz!!

I like read about yr experiences in the "field"!

I'll be there next August and yr advices r precious! :)

Getting close to your trip date now, good luck!

#44 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:37 AM

One correction right off on the Rocking Horse post above, the staff are tested for HIV so that may indeed make it worth the difference in price.

#45 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:00 PM

great info veveron thanks

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#46 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:26 AM

Are you able to post more pics of girls and locations?

#47 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

Are you able to post more pics of girls and locations?

Yeah, pics of the girls is what everyone wants to see. If I find some I'll post them. As far as locations, not really necessary for Angeles, the red light district (Fields/Perimeter) is just one street, you can't miss it. As far as ladyboys, they stay near Phillies, near the entrance to Walking Street, also can't miss them.

#48 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

Ihad a drink at Phillies last nite and there have been some young LBs across rd

Yeah, pics of the girls is what everyone wants to see. If I find some I'll post them. As far as locations, not really necessary for Angeles, the red light district (Fields/Perimeter) is just one street, you can't miss it. As far as ladyboys, they stay near Phillies, near the entrance to Walking Street, also can't miss them.

life is only so long,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci