Angeles City Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#25 kfrank91

kfrank91
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:42 AM

Just curious- in all of your research could you perhaps estimate how many may have had valid identification, either a postal id or passport?  Thank you very much for your ac trip reports veveron.  I have really enjoyed reading them.

#26 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:40 AM

Just curious- in all of your research could you perhaps estimate how many may have had valid identification, either a postal id or passport?  Thank you very much for your ac trip reports veveron.  I have really enjoyed reading them.

No ideal, it's hard enough for me to remember to ask them if they even have ID on them, let alone to do any kind of scrutiny of it's validity. My apartment is rather rare in how strict it is, Affinity Condos is just as strict.

All this time I've been here I've been with a rather famous bargirl, well known by all the managers and expats, she has worked here for well over a decade and my place was the first in over 5000 ST trips to refuse entry to her without id.

I would guess the number of valid ID is rather high though, the reason is that fake IDs are plentiful, but expensive, ladyboys here don't have a lot of disposable income and most are well, well, weeeeeell over 18 so there's not much need. I suppose there are some who have trouble with the cops for drugs and such and carry fake id, but again, if your concern is age, the LBs around Fields tend a bit towards the mature side. 20s-30s....late 30s.

Very few passports. None essentially. Postal ID is kind of a joke and it doesn't sound like it is real ID for any official purpose. I'm not entirely sure about that. A foreign manager around here (who hasn't been to immigration since the 80s) showed me one of his postal ids with all kinds of info messed up.

#27 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:43 AM

veveron, this thread will be pinned to the top of the Philippines section as you have posted a great amount of useful information. Thanks for continuing to contribute to the forum!

:cnd:

#28 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:26 AM

veveron, this thread will be pinned to the top of the Philippines section as you have posted a great amount of useful information. Thanks for continuing to contribute to the forum!

Really? Thanks, I know it needs more pictures though.

If anyone has any questions about the area, feel free to ask them now. I'm heading back to Pattaya mid-August, for a month before returning.

Not because the ladyboy selection here is bad (although there certainly aren't as many as in Patts), but the GGs here are too shy and inexperienced. I've mentioned before that LBs are a 2nd choice for me, (but always a welcome one, because they give a high level of performance at a lower cost) and the GGs around here continue to disappoint compared to their Thai counterparts. I've had a high number of walkouts, maybe 20%, with them. More LB here, on the other hand, feel just a bit wilder compared to, some, Thai LBs. So far I've had zero rejections of rougher sex even from,'cherry ass,' LBs here.

Such as yesterday, after finishing with a regular petite lb from DIA at sunshine ST place and seeing her off at the door, there was another freshly fucked thin femmeboy/lb walking down the hallway, got her to come in for 500peso. Wasn't hard enough to fuck again so soon, but an hour of semi-hard deep throat with my legs wrapped around her head while fisting her cute ass caused no complaint from her except moaning. The average GG around here would have been running for the door as soon as the 3rd finger went in her bum.

The above won't likely be a concern for most board readers, so to sum up a, general, comparison between AC and Patts. Philippines is better on price (for providers and drinks), and better on language, ability to communicate. Thailand wins on everything else.

I put that question to a longtimer here, what is better? besides price, and English was his only answer as well.

#29 kfrank91

kfrank91
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:25 AM

Veveron- Out of the 25-30 ladyboys you may have seen on any given night, how many or what perecntage had really pretty faces?  And did you ever wander down santos street?  I have read that freelance ladyboys are there as well.  Thanks

#30 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:04 AM

Veveron- Out of the 25-30 ladyboys you may have seen on any given night, how many or what perecntage had really pretty faces?  And did you ever wander down santos street?  I have read that freelance ladyboys are there as well.  Thanks

Well pretty is a bit subjective, I'd say there are several cute, thin, small girls, maybe as many as 5-8 out each night in low season.

Many of the others are also attractive, but definitely less passable, usually because they are bigger, arms more like a guy, and not very feminine facial features.

But as far as the Thai style, model look, I've seen maybe 2 that came close. One is OFTEN on walking street so you should have no trouble finding her, takes pics with Koreans and always walks with a cute friend. Tall, slim, sexy butt, face is ok. Performance was perfect. She uses wechat and is always on and ready to go, DIA, Steffianne.

The other one was a friend of a girl on DIA, the friends name was, cheryshemale, on DIA. They live together with another LB. Her friend claimed to be a top only and never been fucked before, might be true, but she didn't have any trouble bottoming when she saw that only her friends were going to be paid.    

Tonight about 7 ladyboys were all in the 7-11 by Fields, none were particularly 'pretty,' but several were slim, and a couple had sexy asses. Too many LB here have too flat a bum for my taste.

#31 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:21 AM

A Santos st:

I heard in forums before coming that there were ladyboys all over Santos st. and that years ago it sounds like there were lots of illegal workers up and down this street too.  It also was known to be the place to go for good DT blowjobs.

Well it seems nearly dead now, except a few empty bars.  There are very few girls working there and I've never seen a ladyboy on Santos. Maybe I haven't gone down far enough?  I went as far as flamigo bar, which has the coldest drinks in town, and cheap, but the women working there were 50+, teeth optional. One 26 yo cashier, stood out. Only bar with a ST room on the location, like soi 6.

Anyway there were two freelancers a little ways farther down, offering 400 ST, no ladyboys though, but I could imagine there 'might' be a ladyboy standing around down here sometime. Going by the appearance of the girls here though, you can expect that ladyboy to look worse than the ugliest Beach Rd. ice head.

#32 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:47 AM

Ordering In:

One of the nice things about PI besides price is that many GG are online to offer to come over to your place, so you don't have to go to bars, if you don't want.  I never really can get that done in Thailand, but, of course, in Pattaya hundreds of LB are online, and will come over immediately. Not as many here, but it's a nearly required way of meeting ladyboys here.

Since 99% of ladyboys are freelancers or online only, you can live here in the tourist area of AC and almost never see a ladyboy, except the few near the start of Fields, at night. That means you need the online options, like wechat and dateinasia, and also personal networking with the ladyboys you do meet can be a great way of meeting others. 

What that really means is you don't want to give a ladyboy you meet the ideal that she's your girlfriend, otherwise she won't offer to bring friends over, except for the more boring types of 'fun.' Have no fear about being extremely blunt with them. Be honest and tell her plainly you don't want a relationship, and you do want to meet any friends she has.  Don't worry she won't stop talking with you, the subject will just change to price. I don't think it's possible to get an AC ladyboy, who freelances, to walk away once you start chatting with them. If 'hey little sex toy, I want to see you choke on my cock'  doesn't get them to walk away, nothing you say is going to either. Well, unless you don't want to pay, and the thing is, she still might want to go with you.

#33 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:04 AM

Fastest way to meet a ladyboy in Angeles:

If you're not using any online dating, facebook, or chat apps to meet ladyboys. Then the fastest and somewhat low pressure, and somewhat discrete way to meet a ladyboy is to go to Philly's restaurant near the start of walking street, around 7pm-12am and just take a seat looking out into the street. Around that time the ladyboys line up near there and you can spend as long as you want deciding who to take.

You can call her over to talk and negotiate, Philly's is sort of like an unofficial ladyboy bar, sometimes. Management doesn't really like ladyboys, but they won't bother you if you want to bring them in or chat with them on the sidewalk.

If you want to be absolutely minimalist or spend the least amount of time being seen with a ladyboy, you can do what I've seen some do and just sit there looking at the selection, then pay the tab, walk out, and take the ladyboy you want by the arm, or touch her to get her attention and motion for her to follow you over to a trike and leave. Now I doubt those blokes got the best deal without talking first, but still it's not going to be more then 1000 for ST. ST can always be extended to LT, or a full relationship, with almost any ladyboy around here.

• MDS, goodenough, Surin Nix and 1 other like this

#34 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:29 AM

Negotiating:

For the past 3 months I've been hearing nothing but how slow things are from gg, lb, bar owners, etc, yet no bar has lowered their prices to attract customers, while hotels are running 50% off specials.

Lets just say 90% of GG work in the bars, and 99% of LB work in the street or online. Unfortunately, because GG are locked into the fixed bar prices, and owners absolutely do not lower their prices for slow season, there really isn't a free market situation there without some creative, after-work, negotiating, and the girls are always afraid of the 5000 fine for meeting up after work.

With LB the opposite is true, and you can easily haggle as much as you like. Unlike in Bangkok, ladyboys do not routinely ask for higher amounts then GGs here. A good rule of thumb seems to be 1000 short time if u don't want to negotiate at all. Most LBs on the street will agree to 600 without much trouble at all. Usually with me starting at 500, and her starting at 1000, we agree to 600 in under a minute.

This is not to say that lower isn't possible, but that hasn't been common for me. 500 seems to be a ground floor for most, decent looking, LB streetwalkers. I've had adventurous gents, with transportation, tell me that 100-200peso blowjobs and 300peso for both holes is available, but one needs at least a motorbike to get that, due to crime. So it's mostly hearsay, but I did get a few 300 anything goes, from, sort of, rough looking lb, 3 streets back from Sogo hotel by DAU terminal.

Online is the place to go, but one caution is that craigs list is a tourist trap site in this regard with mostly older LB, 25+, and 4000+ as the quoted prices, but still just give an offer of 500-1000 and see if they give in, sometimes 1-2 days later they will txt back and agree, about 50% on there will. The thing is not to waiver too far in the price and be flexable in when to meet. If things are slow she will contact you as a backup. Most younger ladyboys, 18-21 have never heard of craig's list, but many are on dating sites, not that many though, word of mouth, meeting a ladyboy and asking about her friends, or through facebook, are still the best ways I've found for meeting amateurs and non-pros.

Love that expression, 'fuck me like a barbie,' that so many use on craig's list though.

#35 kfrank91

kfrank91
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:45 AM

Very nice info.  Have you seen many guys go with freelancers on fields or just a few?  And do most do bareback or do they request condoms?  Have the ladyboys you have been with request condoms?

#36 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

Very nice info.  Have you seen many guys go with freelancers on fields or just a few?  And do most do bareback or do they request condoms?  Have the ladyboys you have been with request condoms?

Most request, almost none demand. I personally always use condom often even for bj.

No, I didn't see many take a ladyboy and saw none walking hand in hand with one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci