Angeles City Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#13 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:52 PM

One trick I haven't been able to find out is where to find much ladyboy street action during the daytime. So far, for daytime it's previous phone numbers only, even then most ladyboys here seem to have some type of job or work in the daytime and are not 24/7 pros.

Also, very few online till later too... the search continues.

#14 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:51 AM

Went back to Diamond subdivision, Moon bar etc, no ladyboys around or walking in the area. The two I saw before may have been a one off situation. Asked some patrons and mamas coyly if they saw lb around often, no was the answer.

Diamond is walking distance down MacHyw, from Fields, turn right. Of course Im off doing the visa extention today, and that was 'walking distance' from Fields for me, so grain of salt on that statement.

#15 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:35 PM

Totally wrong about 7 bar. They do have at least 3 ladyboys working there. They dance in the center apart from the girls.
  • Asian_Prince likes this

#16 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:34 AM

Totally wrong about 7 bar. They do have at least 3 ladyboys working there. They dance in the center apart from the girls.

Only saw one blonde LB working there on my two visits to 7 Bar last week, the place was also deadly quiet  hence the GG dancers on stage looking bored out of their tits  :shrug:

• aszx likes this

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#17 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

True everywhere is quite now in July, that's why I like being here. BarNana next door to Seven has ladyboys too, a couple of them dancing way up in a 'jail' dance area. Same Korean owner.  Personally I haven't taken any out from any bar or even bought a drink. There are always more petite girls at the front of Walking street asking lower prices.

I get different opinions about the diamond district, some ladyboys here say they and their friends go there. Been over a few times, and haven't seen any more.

Some advice is if you ever want to rent here pick a place near a famous spot, big building, somewhere, otherwise it's difficult to tell the girls where to come. Or have your own transport, but I'm not going in for that headache.

#18 gonefishin

gonefishin
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:11 AM

Went back to Diamond subdivision, Moon bar etc, no ladyboys around or walking in the area. The two I saw before may have been a one off situation. Asked some patrons and mamas coyly if they saw lb around often, no was the answer.

Diamond is walking distance down MacHyw, from Fields, turn right. Of course Im off doing the visa extention today, and that was 'walking distance' from Fields for me, so grain of salt on that statement.

Visa extension, wlaking distance from Fields... the Jeepney  'Penn Station' @ Narciso/Fields... Rick's Cafe...  The SM City mall was stakes with ribbon for the concrete pour when I was there. You are having a grand time I think.

Of course LB there want to fukk. All of the hypocritcal relgion keeps even those fwho find them attractive from making a pass.

Good for you, help the local economy, have a BeerNBeer, eat like a pig for cheap, eat a lot of pork for cheap.

Jealous.

#19 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:22 AM

A little on Immigration for those who are interested.

In Angeles City the Immigration location most use is in the Metro supermarket at MarQuee mall. There's a better/quieter location at San Frenando, but that's farther than most want to travel.

Any trike driver will know marquee mall and it should cost about 100 pesos from Fields or 150 pesos from farther, you will get quotes for 200, but just walk away. I assume you could also find lower if you're negotiating skills are better than mine.

Also there is a free shuttle that leaves from BPI Bank, Balibago, ie down the street from Fields a little.

This place:

Attached File  IMG_0279.JPG   199.39KB   6 downloads

It also makes a stop at the next BPI down by Diamond before heading to Marquee. The shuttle is jammed packed and you may get dirty looks for taking it if you have the incorrect skin color.

Cost for the first month extension after your exemption expires is:

3030 pesos

Then:

~7000 for the next 1 month

or

~7500 total for two months. (better deal)

~5000 or $50 in that fee is for a card you will pick up from them the next time you show up.

After that it goes back down to, 3030 for every 2 months.

I think you are supposed to fly out every 14 months, but many here have been extending for years or decades without trouble. Also talked to a few who never showed up at immigration since the 80s, but that's another thing.

If you overstay cost is 500 peso per month, plus a flat fee of 500, and they don't let you leave at the airport until you go to an immigration location and pay the back owed fees.

6 month visa exemptions are available for 13,000, but only at Manilla, basically. I think every location is supposed to have them, but that's not actually the way it works. You can extend those up to 36 months, so 3 years here, that's new as of November 2014 I think.

Here's what you really need to have if you go there and do the extension yourself:

A 2x2inch picture, you can get that in the mall, takes about 30 mins

A pen and some glue to put the pic on the form (sometimes the officers will give that to you, sometimes they wont)

Your passport

The form, filled out, hardest thing on there are the references you have to give, two. so come up with two names, addresses and phone numbers besides yours. They don't check so I guess you could make them up.

Took me about 5 hours total including travel time, the first time, and 2 hour the next time. The first time was just after a holiday and the place was busy.

• goodenough likes this

#20 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:57 AM

Great information veveron, thanks for sharing! It sounds like you are in the Philippines for the long haul! You have posted you prefer more feminine lbs.

From reports I've seen, it appears that the Filipina lbs don't use hormones and plastic surgery as much as the Thai lbs do.  What have your observations been so far?

:cnd:

#21 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:54 PM

This has nothing to do with ladyboys, but over the past 3 weeks I've gone in every Perimeter bar and the results were a bit disappointing. Despite the gg complaining about no customers right now I'd say out of 10 drinks I'm getting 7 no to 3 yes for barfines.

Yesterday was particularily poor results; Brass Knob, no, reason given mens, cost 360, Midnight Bar, no(almost yes despite the reason), re: cherry girl, cost 3100, Mischief bar, 33yo(woah) all smiles and waving on stage, seemed willing at first, but no, re:scared or didn't like, cost 190, HoneyKos, no, re: only ST had to be home, and it was too near closing. cost 560, Green Bottle Bar, no, re: after I asked why she was so shy, "I'm not shy around people I like," ouch! most direct turn down yet. cost 210. 4,420pesos total for several bottles of bad sanmig beer, and 6 wasted hours.

Last two bars or whatever they are on Raymond st are the only ones I'd recommend so far.

Many have suggested Santos st., not much luck there either.  Last year I never took anyone from Santos due to appearences. This year I tried two places, HonkyTonk near the end, and one of the famous ones near the top of the st. No, in both, LT was turned down in one because they had just come to work, 7pm, and in Shadow it was take 2 girls or nothing. Weren't many there to choose from anyway. I understand the 2 girl ideal because the girls are afraid to go alone, but it's almost never something I go in for unless lesbian is on offer, and it wasn't.   

Some ladyboys do walk up and down Santos in the evenings.

thanks for posting!

life is only so long,

#22 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:34 AM

thanks for posting!

Yeah, the issue I posted about there is no longer a problem.

Now, I just ask them if they want to go barfine... before buying them a drink.

Such a simple fix I feel stupid for not thinking of it before.

Great information veveron, thanks for sharing! It sounds like you are in the Philippines for the long haul! You have posted you prefer more feminine lbs.

From reports I've seen, it appears that the Filipina lbs don't use hormones and plastic surgery as much as the Thai lbs do.  What have your observations been so far?

There are far, far fewer bolt-ons, and while there certainly are manly amazons, many pinoy are quite short and small, so a 5'2" trim ladyboy has a femboy look which I find very fuckable.

I would say cock size is smaller than the average Thai LBs.

#23 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:06 AM

Apartments and hotels for longer stays:

Let me just say I don't use short time hotels, unless I can get a 24 or 12 hour rate here. Sort of like on soi 6 where it is better to rent a room for the day then to do 6 short times upstairs. Anyway in bkk some hotels have 24 hour maid service and that really helps, depending on how many guests are passing through, but since you aren't going to get that here just make sure you have a washer/dryer, or buy a lot of extra towels/sheets/shirts.

Over the past three months I've stayed in a few hotels and one apartment, and the two main issues a person might not first think about, in either type of accommodation, are street access and supplies.

Supplies I touched on, either have good maid service (in the apartment or hotel) or buy plenty of stuff yourself and do your own cleaning.

Street access would have been nice, plenty of apartments around here have private access directly to the street. Including the one I'm in.  Others are only accessible by passing by a guard, and some require ID from every guest. I know there are good points to the ID thing, but the simple fact is PI is not very LB/gay friendly like Thailand is, so don't expect the guards to be professional, or as in my case, even allow entry.

I got stuck with a particularly bad place this last month with a guard that refused to allow entry to two guest at once. Actually he only started it with ladyboys, two girls were fine. The excuse is fire codes, only two people are allowed in a one bedroom apartment. ok, but the problem with that is that there are PI families of 5 living in one bedroom apartments here, and apartments with street access can bring in however many guests they want. Since I brought this up he just stopped speaking to me. Owners are uninterested in complaints. I stayed here because it's month to month, most want a deposit.

Anyway prices are about 13,000-25,000peso per month for 1 to 2 bedroom furnished apartments around the area. I would recommend places over by a Korean hotel called, Hotel California if you want to stay closer to Fields, or places behind Brettos restaurant if you want to stay out in perimeter. There are also apartments very close to Fields, near the new Queens Hotel.

#24 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:48 AM

Last Call:

So, based on a one day observation, I would say the latest you can expect to find ladyboys walking up and down Fields is 6am. The selection at that time was actually... rather good. I spotted 4 still trolling, before giving up at around 5:30am. And Two tall thin, Thai style, ladyboys were still walking and waving at possibly interested parties with the sun coming up before 6am. 6-8am is the really dead time for Fields and everywhere. By 8am Gotham opens up again with a good 149peso breakfast deal right now, July.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci