Phuket Tootsie Cocktails and dreams Bangla

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

Hi, another short trip to LOS in 10 more days. This time back to Phuket . So look out for HOT Tales and WET Dreams after all its Monsoon.

Seem to get the itch every 3-4 months but the planning and anticipation of every new trip gets more and more exciting. All the board members have always provided positive inputs which make my trips ever so enjoyable. Remember my trips are always short 4-5 days with only one thing in the itenary ( actually to be true quite a few of that 'One Thing'). So squeezing in as many lovely experiences I can in 5 days needs  detail scouting and planning. Thats how I spend my time in between visits.

Of course Jimbo's good old bar is going to be my home base and Tootsies being the other favorite for afternoon frolics. Few new tender additions  and a some of the more marinated dishes in Jimbo's staff need to be tasted. So with luck and excellent guidance from the senior BM's I'm hoping these 'Tales n Dreams' turn out to be a Raunchy read .... almost as enjoyable as the one and only C&D.

Cheers

• batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:48 AM

will miss you with a few days mate :argh2:

dont care how many you barfine.....but at least leave a few Cold singhas for me :P

have a blast....... :clapclap:

• worldtourist67 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:39 PM

Sure Batty, Helpful as usual. I myself have cut down on drinks so I guess I can have a couple of Singhas for you without feeling much guilt.

#4 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:46 PM

One more week and I'll be in Paradise Island, i'm already feeling the hot sun, smelling the open sewage, stepping into rain puddles while oogling at beautiful LBs in my dreams.

But the best laid plans sometimes have a spanner flying in out of no where. Imagine a week to go and you get a friggin fissure trouble!!! Now who has contingency plans for such a PAIN IN THE ASS problem.

I'm just praying all's well in a weeks time.

• batman4ever likes this

#5 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:06 PM

Will be taking off tomorrow. No pain. Land Thursday morning. Hotel car arranged to pick me up. Perched on the edge of Bangla the hotel looks good for the sort of mischief I'm planning .
Saw few pics of floods in Patong, just hope they are not recent.
So lots of sea food ( makes cum sweet) lots of massage (makes cummer sweat) and lots of Singhas ( don't want to get dehydrated do we?)
  • batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:30 PM

Enjoy your  trip mate....Wheels up for me in 5 days...then 3 nights in Patts...1 night at the train to phuket...and 6 nights in Phuket :)  

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#7 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:11 PM

Finally arrived yesterday morning via KL on Malaysian airlines. Sunny ladyboy island. Boy it's hot. 10am and temperature already in 30's. But it's going to get even hotter.
Visa on entry was a breeze.Hotel pickup is so convenient, arrived in the hotel and was promptly checked in. Great location to be clean cosy room. Staff are friendly and helping.
After getting ready walked out for a scouting trip and to exchange the vitamin M. Wanted to have lunch ate the seafood restaurant no 6 which is just on the main road but there was always a line. So brought my supplies from 7/11 ,had a quick lunch at Sabai sabai opposite the hotel which was recommended by another BM. Then off I trotted to Tootsies. In my eagerness reached there around 1-30 forgetting that the bar opens after 2pm. So had a beer at the bar opposite and then strolled up to the bar trying to appear casual and not to eager.but no reason because Mint was more than eager to rope in the first customer of the day. God that girl is HOT, but ain't they all. So I chatted her up, felt her up and down as her roaming hands started the massage premptively. So after couple of beers and saying hi to Peter we walked down groping each other to the massage shop. Lek and the rest of the girls were there and Nam was delighted to see me. Nam is a sweet girl and has a special corner in my heart as she was the one to pop my cherry. Lek is short staffed at the moment as 3 girls have left and Mimi was on leave as her Russian boyfriend had arrived suddenly in the morning (rotten luck for me as Mimi was number one on my list to do) . So that leaves 4 staff and I had 4 days so I thought its perfect. But little did I know that in my greed I'll go through 3 off them before the next sunrise.
Anyway first things first. After paying my respects to Lek I went to the VIP room with Mint where we continued groping and snogging till mint had the sense to fill up the tub. After a thorough rubdown in the tub and the customary tongue bath to cock we made the journey back to the bed. Mint kept on saying that she is so horny but I had made it clear in the bar that my muscles (I mean the other one) we're aching from the flight and I needed a proper massage. So I lay down on my face and the massage started ..... And ended. Mints idea of massage was limited to my nether regions. So I said Fuck... And she promptly did. Then I did . In the end after she delivered her sweet LB cum in my mouth she was grateful. It seems in these days of global recession I was her first customer in 5 days. No wonder she was so horny.
After the session I said my byes and promised Nam I will cum for a session with her the next day I left with good intentions of sleeping of the remaining after noon ( it was already 5-30). But Peter and another BM were in the bar so I sat down with the with my 5th beer of the day. Get was sulking in the corner as usual. And I get an instant boner at the sight of her. That has been the case right from the first day I laid my eyes on her. Unfortunately that is not mutual. Somehow she's always feeling under. But this time I had come determined to get some of that Gets pretty ass, I hung around trying to cheer her up, till after my 10th beer of the day I had the sense to order a Red bull. But lily didn't think I should drink a plain red bull so she spiced it up with vodka. .......
  • batman4ever, Surin Nix, strobriand and 3 others like this

#8 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

It's 2-30 pm on my second day so time to grab a quick lunch and take that trip back to Tootsies. So will updated the spicer details of my first WILD night later..... Keep on stroking till then chaps.
  • batman4ever likes this

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

Nice to hear you hit the ground running... :harhar: 

#10 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:31 PM

Just returned after a marathon 3hour session with Nam. Just wonderful.
Ok back to yesterday night. In my muddled mind crept up a brilliant idea of continuing the party elsewhere. So I asked get who her best friend was and to my pleasant surprise she said Nam. So we called Nam and she was all game . After a delicious seafood dinner at the restaurant no. 1 we stepped into Red Hot where a live band was playing some groovy numbers. A few more rounds of drinks later everyone was in the mood to dance so we zeroed in to TaiPan and boogied till 1-30am. Get was a bit sleepy by then so we dropped her in my room to sleep and me and Nam pushed off to C&D. Jimbo was on his nightly prowl so I didn't see him. Nam met her friends Ann and Nam both gorgeous girls whom I was glad to supply with drinks. Patricia and Jenny joined the party and we were all having a rocking time. Nam was in one of her special outfits which made access to various parts of her anatomy very easy. Since there was only one more couple we had the bar to ourselves. My hormones were raging. Now however I had the sense of drinking plain Red Bull and then just water while the girls drank like fish. After all I had hooked two pretty fish and was eager to get back in the loom for some threesome fun. After emptying my wallet in C&D we pushed off in a happy mood back to my hotel and Gedt.......
  • batman4ever, Surin Nix and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

#11 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:52 PM

This hotels wifi is slow and keeps disconnecting all the time.

#12 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

Back in the loom Gedt was fast asleep. Me and Nam took a playful shower and snuggled up in bed. Now Nam has nice pillows which I rested my head on and fondled her rapidly rising cock. She has a perfectly sized cock to munch on. Not too big but HARD with a little upturn which does wonders inside you. So with Gedt sleeping beside us we went at it full swing making a racket and rocking the bed. Inspite of all the obscenities going on beside her she didn't move a bit. Nam moans are enough to get the whole hotel hard, not the volume but the sexy way she does it.
So threesome did not happen that night. With Gedt curled up like a baby I did not have the heart to wake her up. Just gave her a peck and cuddled her in between the rounds. Nam sometime in the middle of the night discovered I had my back turned towards her . She drove her raging boner up me and pumped away . She turned me face down and fucked me so hard till she spewed her juices into the rubber. All the tenderness of the fiesta round had disappeared so after resting her sweating body for a few seconds I suited up and pulled her on top of me to return the favour. She rode well as I mercilessly ploughed her depths.
All in all a great night even though my fantasy girl was a dead fish.....
  • batman4ever, Surin Nix and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Phuket, Tootsie Cocktails and dreams, Bangla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci