jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:09 PM

Thursday Night 8th Jan

A good bustling night, especially at showtimes. The 10.30 show was 

packed.

Attached File  DSCN0551.JPG   189.07KB   2 downloads

The tourists are defintely being choosy these days over where they spend their money.

I couldn't help but notice, once again, how many of the nearby bars are struggling to

fill their empty seats.

Attached File  DSCN0558.JPG   219.29KB   1 downloads

Waas in Whitney mode

Attached File  DSCN0553.JPG   194.74KB   0 downloads

And welcome back for Emma, returning after some recent traumas.

Attached File  DSCN0554.JPG   204.8KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSCN0555.JPG   189.83KB   1 downloads

My crackdown on timekeeping is having an effect, with a full complement of staff, barring 2 frequent

miscreants!

Even these 3 turned up on time!

Attached File  DSCN0556.JPG   203.96KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSCN0557.JPG   226.78KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSCN0563.JPG   186.65KB   0 downloads

I'd already made an "arrangement" for some after-hours fun with an ex-Pattaya girl

from further down the soi, but i'm increasingly drawn to this newbie. 

Now if i could just remember her damn name!

Attached File  DSCN0552.JPG   181.81KB   18 downloads

Amy & Waas did a great job last night, out in Soi Bangla, recruiting a lively and enthusiastic

audience for both shows, while fending off the Gormless Goblins and their selfie-sticks wanting just to snap away without committing to actually spending any MONEY !

Attached File  DSCN0559.JPG   207.7KB   2 downloads

Mo's shed a couple of kilos and looks absolutely scrumptious! My pics really don't do her justice. In

the flesh she's yummy!

Attached File  DSCN0560.JPG   213.63KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSCN0561.JPG   212.35KB   0 downloads

Finally, Eye, in on a visit from Soi Crocodile. I think she should have come back to C & Ds after her 4 year lay-off, but that's her decision.

Attached File  DSCN0564.JPG   183.14KB   0 downloads

• tanewi, batman4ever, jaybee111 and 2 others like this

#27 tanewi

tanewi
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

I'd already made an "arrangement" for some after-hours fun with an ex-Pattaya girl

from further down the soi, but i'm increasingly drawn to this newbie. 

Now if i could just remember her damn name!

attachicon.gifDSCN0552.JPG

M(ichelle) mixed reviews from myself last trip - amorous, but left straight after the act - has a boyfriend, refer to our tatoo discussion.

• jimbo34 likes this

#28 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:45 AM

Friday Night

Pink....

Attached File  DSCN0572.JPG   210.96KB   0 downloads

.....and her lacklustre attempt at the End of the Day

Attached File  DSCN0573.JPG   199.37KB   0 downloads

Patricia.......

Attached File  DSCN0569.JPG   224.33KB   0 downloads

....and her Rear View

Attached File  DSCN0570.JPG   215.2KB   0 downloads

Mo......

Attached File  DSCN0574.JPG   204.18KB   0 downloads

.....and those eyelashes! Ooooh!

Attached File  DSCN0575.JPG   206.2KB   0 downloads

More attempts for the End of the Day Award....

Attached File  DSCN0571.JPG   222.7KB   0 downloads

.....even my squeeze from the other night from Star 69 Bar

getting in on the act

Attached File  DSCN0576.JPG   223.49KB   0 downloads

I was amazed at Pat buying a new pair of shoes!

Of course i was wrong: "cussomer buy me!"

Attached File  DSCN0566.JPG   230.59KB   0 downloads

The End of the Day Award goes to Cham!

Attached File  DSCN0567.JPG   192.83KB   2 downloads

Attached File  DSCN0568.JPG   195.58KB   2 downloads

• batman4ever, jaybee111, ratos and 2 others like this

#29 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:56 PM

Keep the good times rolling Jimbo. Nice to hear you've renewed the lease. Wish you and the girls a rocking 2015. Will be in Bkk in Feb.

• jimbo34 likes this

#30 LBfunLB

LBfunLB
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

The more I see the more I think my trip is going to be way too short.  I look forward to meeting you Jimbo and your beautiful girls as well.  I need to work on explaining how I am going to need to taste a variety without hurting any feelings. :D

• jimbo34 likes this

#31 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

The more I see the more I think my trip is going to be way too short.  I look forward to meeting you Jimbo and your beautiful girls as well.  I need to work on explaining how I am going to need to taste a variety without hurting any feelings. :D

Very easy, LBfunLB. Just tell them the truth: you're on holiday and want to "butterfly". It'll help even more if you're seen talking with me - they know not to mess with "flend of Big Boss".

• tanewi, thailover57 and Surin Nix like this

#32 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 January 2015 - 09:49 PM

Pink's attempt at the "end shot" may have been lackluster jimbo but IMO she is still one of the prettiest and more passable LB ever!

• tanewi and Surin Nix like this

#33 LBfunLB

LBfunLB
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

Very easy, LBfunLB. Just tell them the truth: you're on holiday and want to "butterfly". It'll help even more if you're seen talking with me - they know not to mess with "flend of Big Boss".

Thanks Jimbo, I will track you down at C&D as soon as 10pm hits and buy you a drink.  I'll butterfly all over the place.  8)

if I am looking for some 'unique' experiences with the lady's how would I go about that?  If I PM you can you let me know who would be the perfect one or two to get to know?  Total newbie so I'm trying not to cross any lines here, though it looks like there may not be many to worry about.  :lol:

#34 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:39 AM

Thanks Jimbo, I will track you down at C&D as soon as 10pm hits and buy you a drink.  I'll butterfly all over the place.  8)

if I am looking for some 'unique' experiences with the lady's how would I go about that?  If I PM you can you let me know who would be the perfect one or two to get to know?  Total newbie so I'm trying not to cross any lines here, though it looks like there may not be many to worry about.  :lol:

Not sure what you mean by "unique experiences". But in any case everybody's different - my recommendations may not suit you. Best just come and have a chat with me. Once i know a bit about you, and what floats your boat, i'll point you in a couple of directions. The rest is up to you and the "chemistry" between 2 people.

• MrDragon, batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#35 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:11 AM

Like Jim says.....Chemistry is more important than most people think :) the girl that can be FANTASTIC one night...can be an disaster another night.... ;) some nights a girl actually is NOT up for "fun" and will be an disapointment back in the room...other night you can have the night youll never forget with the same girl..... :D

thats why us "old-hands" always try to tell people NOT TO MAKE PLANS (to-do-lists)  go to the bar...have some drinks...chat with Jim or other BM`s and at the same time be observant...that will give you the best nights in LOS :rock:

• tanewi, MrDragon and jimbo34 like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#36 LBfunLB

LBfunLB
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

Thanks Jimbo and Batman.  I guess I had some fantasies in mind I want to try to fulfill (probably too much pron).  The problem I usually have is that I have so much fun I forget there were things I wanted to try.  Different positions, 2 at once  :3sum: , etc. It's more of a cheat sheet/reminder of what I would like to try and if it doesn't get checked off then I guess I'll just have to make a return trip. 

I'll hand over my list of 'demands' to Jimbo when I see him. :cheers:

• tanewi and jimbo34 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci