• This topic is locked This topic is locked
508 replies to this topic

#505 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 01 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

Hello Jim...first of all a belated happy birthday...but also a happy new-year... :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

been "away" for a while as i had a lot of problems with my "study" which forced me to go back and start Work while trying to sort it out ;)

now Things start to look smooth Again but still no solution studywise...so now i just Work like shit trying to save up some more Money 8)

not sure yet when i will return to LOS...but iam sure a trip to HKT will be included :-)

Batman

• Janus likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#506 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:44 PM

A Happy new year to all. Hope to visit in 2016.  My favourite bar in Thailand.and I have never even been:-) !

Lol, well i hope we live up to your expectations !

Hello Jim...first of all a belated happy birthday...but also a happy new-year... :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

been "away" for a while as i had a lot of problems with my "study" which forced me to go back and start Work while trying to sort it out ;)

now Things start to look smooth Again but still no solution studywise...so now i just Work like shit trying to save up some more Money 8)

not sure yet when i will return to LOS...but iam sure a trip to HKT will be included :-)

Batman

Hi Batters, yes i gathered you'd had a few problems, from what a couple of BMs told me.

Oh well, Happy New Year, don't bust your guts working, and hope to see you soon.

#507 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:23 PM

New Year's Eve

It always gets me worried when the bar starts off quiet. I get all twitchy thinking "hell this looks like a disaster!" - then around midnight after everyone's been to the beach to watch the fireworks, the place goes berserk and the day is saved! Same again this year: i was contemplating hurling myself off Patong Tower, then after midnight the hordes arrived to save the day.

My thanks to all of you who've visited C & Ds this year - a particularly difficult year financially, with the world in a precarious place, and currencies bouncing up and down, terrorist attacks, and a generally stagnant economy in Europe. A rather nondescript High Season was followed by a brutal Low Season, but many longtime, loyal, and generous customers kept us going despite the difficulties.

I'll perhaps elaborate a little more in the opening post of the 2016 thread, but in the meantime here are the last few shots of the year:

One of our "finds" of 2015 - glamazon Sunny

Attached File  DSC00601.JPG   316.19KB   2 downloads

Poor Poppy got zapped with that bloody silly string that everybody thinks is soo funny

to squirt everywhere on NYE

Attached File  DSC00602.JPG   318.77KB   0 downloads

Annie looking glam in thigh-high boots

Attached File  DSC00603.JPG   337.38KB   0 downloads

This lot look like they had an accident with a pair of scissors! Either that or an unfortunate

incident at Tiger Kingdom !!

Attached File  DSC00604.JPG   305.15KB   0 downloads

Kitty & Nuoy......

Attached File  DSC00598.JPG   314.15KB   1 downloads

.....and appropriately, Kitty with The End Shot

Attached File  DSC00599.JPG   340.94KB   0 downloads

Happy New Year everyone !!

• batman4ever, Bert66, strobriand and 5 others like this

#508 tanewi

tanewi
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

Poopy's friend os Poy, not (or as well as)Boy

#509 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:41 PM

As the new 2016 Cocktail and Dreams thread has been started, this one will be locked.

• sherlock22 likes this

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci