Cocktails & Dreams 2015

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
508 replies to this topic

#337 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:09 PM

jen is really killing it, she's actually gotten cuter as shes gotten older, shes in her prime time months, years they just don't have but for the moment she's superb, jimbo I was jealous of you in the pic were she's leaning over and hugging you.

her whole frame down to her feet is immaculate.

#338 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

Weds Night

Apologies for the few days absence caused by a break-in at The Skylab and the subsequent theft of my laptops  :x2 .

The newly re-clothed pool table, complete with a new slate bed. The old one was cracked from side to side. Only ladyboys can manage to break a solid 1" thick piece of rock!
From now on, any staff caught rolling on, standing on, or in any way abusing the new surface will be fined 2,000 Bt. Customers doing the same will be dealt a smart blow to the testicles with the blunt end of a pool cue  :ang3: 

Attached File  DSCN1248.JPG   218.88KB   2 downloads

Pink ready for Showtime

Attached File  DSCN1249.JPG   192.19KB   1 downloads

May

Attached File  DSCN1250.JPG   184.49KB   0 downloads

May & Nam

Attached File  DSCN1251.JPG   191.06KB   0 downloads

• MrDragon, batman4ever, Leftcoaster and 5 others like this

#339 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:37 PM

few more from the trip :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  122.jpg   94.71KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  123.jpg   80.46KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  124.jpg   85.26KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  126.jpg   65.09KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  128.jpg   67.74KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  129.jpg   125.43KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  130.jpg   105.36KB   0 downloads

• Alaskan Bear, Leftcoaster, Bert66 and 4 others like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#340 Princeshow

Princeshow
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 10 July 2015 - 04:33 AM

Love the look of the LB in the white corset-y top in Batman's post just above, #339. What's her name?
Sorry to hear about the laptop Jimbo!

#341 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:11 PM

Thursday Night

After a day of high winds and squally showers i was worried about how we'd do in the bar. Rightly so, as it turned out.

At least the scenery was good though!

Attached File  DSCN1256.JPG   196.16KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSCN1252.JPG   212.05KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSCN1255.JPG   192.41KB   0 downloads

OMG!!

Attached File  DSCN1254.JPG   212.46KB   0 downloads

#342 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:52 PM

why in a country with a rep for such lovely lb's does one always find the same ones year after year after year?  wouldn't u think with new humans each year going from 17 to 18 and old ones going from 24 to 25 that the sweet spot from 18-23 would  be all you would see?

jimbo my taste buds don't matter , but don't u get new girls ever? don't u get new girls every trying to work at your bar?

how can this bar have the same girls for ten years with only one or two new girls each year that seem to always quit and move on to younger grassy pastures?

whats with the lack of new blood these days.....

doesn't this country produce fresh ladyboys anymore?

now im the first to admit that pattaya in the just the generic girl department is simpy a town of 5s n 6s at best, were has the beauty gone?

#343 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

Do you actually read this thread at all wardmood (or whatever your past user name was)? C&D does get newbies - many of whom don't make the grade in terms of customer service, reliability, and adjusting well for p4p. There are a few newbies who can make the grade and your comments about Jen who was a newbie, shows your latest post is incorrect. 

• jaybee111 likes this

:cnd:

#344 youngroy33

youngroy33
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:25 PM

It takes a bit for girls to learn the "skills" of the trade.Ir takes more than just good looks to ride the highs and lows.
Regardless there is enough variety and newbies to keep the regulars coming back for more.

#345 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:29 PM

I think it is commendable that C&D has such a loyal stable. And they are still in business so it hasn't hurt them to have a more seasoned staff. Besides, as many here can attest, the more experienced girls are more often much more fun, understanding, better performing and give less drama in P4P. And it's a testament to Jimbo's bar management style that they are loyal and the bar continues to draw customers.

If you choose not to go to Patong, C&D will do just fine without you (although, in spite of your comments Jimbo and the girls would welcome you) and no one is forcing you to read this thread either.

My 2 cents.

• MrDragon, Surin Nix, Aprilbr and 2 others like this

#346 wardmoob

wardmoob
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:49 PM

I do see the loyalty, c and d has been around a while and jimbo seems really cool.

just a thought and I think its clearly correct, I mean if the girls came and went they must of been worth aloowing to come in the first place, there's never pics of but a new girl like every what 3-6 months?

youd think there would be like ten new girls a year, but then again lets face it, the hey days our kinda gone, its a online freelancer game, atleast for the  hot young smart ones.

I like the loyalty, patong imo never had good ladyboys at all, I never saw one in person only in  pic once that was hot, jimbo put the pic  up I believe and he got turned down offering her 2k he said, not sure were the pic was but she wasn't 32 years old and 11 years in the trade.

the good convo and ''the old lbs in there 30s' aren't as difficult as the 19 year olds' really doesn't need to be said, communication is mostly non verbal ,, atleat the good stuff and its why money cant even buy silence sometimes with a hooker.

#347 Princeshow

Princeshow
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:16 AM

I figure that those who are already working in a bar and are well established have a lot at stake in continuing to work as they do - I don't know how helpful they are, if at all, to new people wanting to get started. Maybe that is a factor, or I could be totally wrong.

The best looking pre-op LB are not in a bar (least not looking for customers) - because they are on a regimen of hormones that a LB who has to perform in a masculine way with customers can't take. As I've been told by C&D staff.

I like seeing my favorites in this thread. Thanks for the pictures!

#348 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:32 AM

I do see the loyalty, c and d has been around a while and jimbo seems really cool.

just a thought and I think its clearly correct, I mean if the girls came and went they must of been worth aloowing to come in the first place, there's never pics of but a new girl like every what 3-6 months?

youd think there would be like ten new girls a year, but then again lets face it, the hey days our kinda gone, its a online freelancer game, atleast for the  hot young smart ones.

I like the loyalty, patong imo never had good ladyboys at all, I never saw one in person only in  pic once that was hot, jimbo put the pic  up I believe and he got turned down offering her 2k he said, not sure were the pic was but she wasn't 32 years old and 11 years in the trade.

the good convo and ''the old lbs in there 30s' aren't as difficult as the 19 year olds' really doesn't need to be said, communication is mostly non verbal ,, atleat the good stuff and its why money cant even buy silence sometimes with a hooker.

WARNING TO NEW BMS

Boomdraw is back. Same bad syntax, same shit. There is no point to quarrel with that shithead of boomdraw, he will always just repeat his shit, whatever you write. Old BMs know that. That man has a big psychological problem. Hence, a warning to all new BMs who did not know boomdraw from three or four years ago: do not waste time with that idiot.

• Alaskan Bear, Surin Nix, Sammy Gardener and 3 others like this

Nick Bullseye

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci