13 replies to this topic

#1 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:11 AM

Guys

I recently caught up with Jane (ex-Darkside) and had coffee and a very special afternoon with her. I am always super delighted just how lovely and warm she is and such a great GFE.

I asked her about being back at Darkside or not and she was keen to be independent for now in deciding on new things ahead.

She has an active TF profile (Jane1991bbk) and would encourage all fellow BM's to drop her a line or make contact as I'm sure all those who spent time with her from DS will certainly know just what a great girl she is.
For me she remains one of my first experiences and very special girls. I'm sure she'd be keen to hear that we've not forgotten her.
(PS: she is aware that I was going to mention this to other 'BM's' so should be receptive to any hello's).

SG

Attached Files

• batman4ever, dixon cox and rocketrocket223 like this

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:08 AM

So she's deserted a perfectly good bar in favour of ThaiUnfriendly?

#3 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

Without wishing to sound rude, whoring via social media allows them to function, at least to some extent, without the need for other people's rules, regulations or time-keeping, besides what's deemed appropriate or necessary by way of their own scruples, Thai ways and needs. Let us not forget, the Thais always know best.

Perhaps there's additional facts or something else we don't know creating the reason why she has chosen to work via social networks. Sounds better working in PR than in a bar too. An independent business woman.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:38 AM

Without wishing to sound rude, whoring via social media allows them to function, at least to some extent, without the need for other people's rules, regulations or time-keeping, besides what's deemed appropriate or necessary by way of their own scruples, Thai ways and needs. Let us not forget, the Thais always know best.

Perhaps there's additional facts or something else we don't know creating the reason why she has chosen to work via social networks. Sounds better working in PR than in a bar too. An independent business woman.

Oh well lets chuck all the girls out of our bars then, so they can all be "PR Consultants", and at least that way you'll be able to get a quiet drink. And the bar owners won't be accused of being pimps any more. Everybody wins.

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:51 AM

Oh well lets chuck all the girls out of our bars then, so they can all be "PR Consultants", and at least that way you'll be able to get a quiet drink. And the bar owners won't be accused of being pimps any more. Everybody wins.

I think you might have got the wrong end of the stick there Jimbo  ;)

What I said (or at least what I meant to say in a roundabout way) was in favour of girls working in bars as I was having a poke at their decision-making abilities and general bone-idleness. Also, the fact that she may have got the boot from the bar for something we don't know about.

Nothing against the girl in question particularly, just a sweeping statement about ladyboys in general, or any other Thai come to that.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

No, i didn't miss the point DC, and my retort was totally sarcastic/tongue-in-cheek. Sarcasm doesn't always convey well in the written form, as you know.

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

just a thought...but i might think that some of the girls do this so they might can catch some Money in the daytime where many bars are closed...and they then can take the nights off and go party with their friends :)

actually not so "far" from my own working conditions...at lot of people in my "business" prefers to Work for the temp. Agencys so they are their own "masters" and can pull the plug when they want a day off....the risk of that is off-course that the day the WANT to Work...there maybe wont be any costumers around...and the ones that took the "steady" option will have an advantage ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#8 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

No, i didn't miss the point DC, and my retort was totally sarcastic/tongue-in-cheek. Sarcasm doesn't always convey well in the written form, as you know.

Im sorry to butt in but I rather have my tounge-in-her-cheek  ;)

• shyguyuk likes this

#9 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

I'm sure there is more to the story than the simple 'choice' that was made but that's for Jane to tell.

Of course would not be ideal if they all came out and deserted the bars but thankfully it's not for all.

Just as Jane was such a great girl thought it might help her....

Tongues and cheeks are fully optional.

Cheers all.

SG

(her fan)  :cheer:

#10 rocketrocket223

rocketrocket223
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

She certainly sounds(and looks) like a lovely girl.

#11 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

She is hot, just saw her a month ago and I too am her fan. Good for her to go independant way but I doubt she will stay for long away from Darkside, she will come back.. they all do. :D

#12 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

Probably right there RobiSLO...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jane, darkside, freelance, thaifriendly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci