check in bar bangkok darkside chaos 9

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:02 PM

Ever since my last trip to patong in August I've been itching to come back to LOS. Got a good deal on the tickets and booked Mac Boutique on soi 7 for 4 nights.
Raided check inn first night. Bee as the first BF. Partied all night long with Some and Hunny. First danced insanely at Insanity with the two beaus and then in the loom. I'm in heaven and its only the first night. Got up at 4 in the afternoon one for the road threesome. Said bye.
Next night I had already set up with Myx. Another of my fantasy girls. But after last night I was spoilt spoilt.
  • batman4ever likes this

#2 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:19 PM

Well having too much of a great time I suppose.
There was a Rotten mix up with Myx. She had to go to the airport to pick up a friend. So I had planned for LT which turned into a ST. but let me tell you she's one HOT BABE. Nice to talk too not too Big and tastes sweet. However shes into pleasing herself more than you. Any way I'm meeting her sunday morning and we are going to spend the day out.
So after the sudden change to ST I strolled back into CiB and picked up Beem another one who was on my bucket list. She's a stunner so beautiful and complete gfe. Stayed ST and left me yearning for more. Lisa a beautiful new commer has been trying to get my attention from the first night with dirty promises whispered in my ears. She is tall fair looks nice all out to please but sorry no bolt ons.
Yesterday morning had massage at Montra with a postie. Only hand job since I didn't want a covered bj. Massage was good but not worth a second visit. I scouted Plame massage for two days but didn't really see anyone stunning.
Last night was unbelievable again. ST with Sara from chaos 9. She is so fucking hot. Great GFE. Rides hard not much of a topper but soooo beautiful you feel proud to take her out. Went for dinner later then said bye. 1am checked in again and picked up the incredible New. She's beautiful , sweet, tight , big and all out to please you. Squeals like a pig. And cums in buckets. So recommended.
Sunday morning finally got Myx into my loom and out of my dreams. By that time i suppose i was completely spoilt. Had a rocking time , well to be true it was Myx rocking most of the time.
Tonites my last night i might see if Christie is available at temptations otherwise I take Nuoy from CiB and then Im free to die and go to heaven.
THIS IS JUST A SHORT TEASER DETAILED TR TO CUM.
  • Want 'em Both LB & GG and nbteddy like this

#3 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

What vitamins are you on? You're going at it like a man possessed. Good work fella!

#4 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:40 AM

Yeah, way to go worldtourist67.

Sounds like a great trip.

#5 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:51 AM

Last night walked into Temptations and lo behold No. 29 Christie was right in front of me jiggling her ample jugs. What a pretty picture she makes. Perfect face and body. Up to the ST room we went and just looking at her with her mouth full is a treat. But I didn't just keep looking and neither did she. She rides might high and hard and cums like a steam engine.
Danced with some stunning gg at Bangkok beat for some time then back to check in.
Picked up miss check in no 3 the stunning Tammy. Though she is silicon free the other chemistry was fine so I thought what the heck. And it turned out to be one grand LT. Limited English so no time spent in talking but her mouth and tongue very busy very busy for long time. Pure magic no one ever played the flute better.
Bye for now got to pack my bags.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: check in bar, bangkok, darkside, chaos 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci