Chaos 9 Darkside Paradise Club

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:16 PM

The owner of Paradise Club "Johnny" has put together a great new VIP Card which will be available later this week at three Bangkok Lounge Bars.  The Card is free to all forum members and can be picked up at all three venues listed:

Paradise Club and Chaos 9 which are both located Rajah Hotel Complex between Soi 4 and Soi 2 Sukhumvit.

Darkside Bar located off Soi 33, Sukhumvit

The VIP Card entitles you to the following at all three bars

10% Off Total Drinks Bill

Free Barfine when you spend a minimum of 1000 Baht.

Attached File  VIP Card.jpg   51.46KB   0 downloads

• mardhi, Want 'em Both LB & GG and scottieM like this

#2 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:38 AM

1000? So free barfine everytime, or just once I wonder. Any way great deal, I'll have to stop by Darkside next month.

#3 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:31 AM

1000? So free barfine everytime, or just once I wonder. Any way great deal, I'll have to stop by Darkside next month.

Every time and every bar listed. Just go in and ask for your VIP Card.

Attached File  10402614_1549809325263484_5631247699363053660_n - Copy.jpg   7.4KB   1 downloads

Attached File  10957749_1562983610650694_637470954406927167_n.png   12.58KB   0 downloads

Attached File  post-10407-0-02685400-1398691831.jpg   4.72KB   0 downloads

• batman4ever likes this

#4 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

I think I read somewhere else that it was only once per visit , if that's what you mean .
Are the ladyboys at these bars just freelancers ?? I thought the bar fine was used to pay wages or retainer or something ???

#5 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

I think I read somewhere else that it was only once per visit , if that's what you mean .
Are the ladyboys at these bars just freelancers ?? I thought the bar fine was used to pay wages or retainer or something ???

It varies from bar to bar.  They are not under the same ownership, but working together on this promotion.  Chaos 9 and Darkside4 limit one free bar fine per visit, but Paradise Club who initiated the VIP Card is more relaxed and will extend it to a second one free pending another 1000 baht spend.

#6 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:07 AM

It varies from bar to bar.  They are not under the same ownership, but working together on this promotion.  Chaos 9 and Darkside4 limit one free bar fine per visit, but Paradise Club who initiated the VIP Card is more relaxed and will extend it to a second one free pending another 1000 baht spend.

Thanks ASJ ,, any thoughts on the two questions ??

#7 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:15 PM

Thanks ASJ ,, any thoughts on the two questions ??

As far as freelancers go my answer was that it varies from bar to bar.  Darkside have a couple of freelancer types that come only occasionally.   Paradise used to have salaried staff, but now I think they just have freelancers, but have to come to work 5 times a week to be considered staff. If they aren't staff then they don't get a drink commission.  Chaos 9 the girls can also come and go as they please, which I think is a drawing card for some like Sara who have a base of return customers. Some of them are just lazy and don't want to go work at the bar every night, so Chaos 9 fits them well. That explains why it can be hit or miss with some girls there. 

The bar fine is what is paid to the bar for the girl to stop working for that night.  She isn't in the bar hustling drinks, so you are paying the fine for her to go outside the bar.  The girls get a certain percentage of the bar fine which varies from bar to bar. I'm not sure what that break down is at each bar.  With the free bar fine promotion they wouldn't get anything except for the negotiated money for their ST or LT.  The girls may be losing out on the bar fine kick back, but they may be making up for it on drinks bought for them from the customer. 

#8 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

As far as freelancers go my answer was that it varies from bar to bar.  Darkside have a couple of freelancer types that come only occasionally.   Paradise used to have salaried staff, but now I think they just have freelancers, but have to come to work 5 times a week to be considered staff. If they aren't staff then they don't get a drink commission.  Chaos 9 the girls can also come and go as they please, which I think is a drawing card for some like Sara who have a base of return customers. Some of them are just lazy and don't want to go work at the bar every night, so Chaos 9 fits them well. That explains why it can be hit or miss with some girls there. 

The bar fine is what is paid to the bar for the girl to stop working for that night.  She isn't in the bar hustling drinks, so you are paying the fine for her to go outside the bar.  The girls get a certain percentage of the bar fine which varies from bar to bar. I'm not sure what that break down is at each bar.  With the free bar fine promotion they wouldn't get anything except for the negotiated money for their ST or LT.  The girls may be losing out on the bar fine kick back, but they may be making up for it on drinks bought for them from the customer.

ahhh o k, thanks for the clarifications . Makes sense that freelancers don't get paid a bar fine I guess .

#9 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:32 AM

The bar fine is what is paid to the bar for the girl to stop working for that night.  She isn't in the bar hustling drinks, so you are paying the fine for her to go outside the bar.

It's been a long time since I went to Darkside but to go upstairs at that time one had to pay both for the room and the BF. Not a very good setup IMO. If that is still the case perhaps the card will help offset some of the cost.

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#10 zorroguy

zorroguy
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:27 PM

Sorry if my question sounds a little bit retarded - I am very new to all this.

I am going to Bangkok/Pattaya in July. Do I go into the Darkside Club and ask for my VIP Card? Or can I print out the jpeg image, that you have posted?

and how exactly do I show them, that I am a member of this forum?  

#11 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

....to go upstairs at that time one had to pay both for the room and the BF. Not a very good setup IMO.

pretty much normal everywhere, tho'.
You might remember when DS had a promotion on take two girls and you pay one BF or take two girls and no room charge.
Was about one year ago.
Paradise pushed this issue with a free room access, thanks to the fact the room is really part of the bar, the bar itself is big us to devote that space for those spending customers.
Everywhere else the rooms are rented by the bar (chaos9 for instance) or are part of the building the bar pays the rent for and wants to have the return from the rent, being those rooms useful for ST or "living". There are bars renting rooms in the building tomthentirls to live in,
At the end of the day we need to reckon bars are a business and they have to maximise their revenues.
Today's Internet and social digital represent a challenge for bars, reducing their appeal.
We can't blame them to try meeting ends?
  • ASJ likes this

#12 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:47 PM

Sorry if my question sounds a little bit retarded - I am very new to all this.

I am going to Bangkok/Pattaya in July. Do I go into the Darkside Club and ask for my VIP Card? Or can I print out the jpeg image, that you have posted?

and how exactly do I show them, that I am a member of this forum?  

You can get the VIP card at any of the three bars.  Just ask the person behind the bar or the owner if they are present.  I wouldn't bother asking the girls as they may not the score. Personally I don't like to bring up forums or even the internet to them.

At Paradsie Club I would introduce yourself to Johnny who s one of the owners.  At Chaos 9 I would look up Kanjana who is the sole owner, but travels to Singapore quite a bit, but her brother works behind the bar.  His English isn't near as good as Kanjana.  Alternatively Mint and some of the mainstays can help you out and they don't have a forum/internet phobia like some bars.

Darkside has new cashiers now, so I'm not sure how that is going. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chaos 9, Darkside, Paradise Club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci