I am pissed

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#37 mrfeizhu

mrfeizhu
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:36 PM

Better to be a faggot than an ass hole, the same guys who are saying that, will be on there knees sucking cock when their friends are not there. after all what else do you do in Thailand

• Surin Nix likes this

#38 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Better to be a faggot than an ass hole, the same guys who are saying that, will be on there knees sucking cock when their friends are not there. after all what else do you do in Thailand

Right you are mrfeizhu,

Truth be told, i was that guy. Once.

(It was ladyboy cock though. Doesn't count)
  • batman4ever likes this
Nix

#39 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

(It was ladyboy cock though. Doesn't count)

Not unless its Jenny...and she Loose her wig :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Surin Nix likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#40 thebrewer

thebrewer
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

I hate being the one to drag up an old thread but I couldn't help needing to share a moment not dissimilar from a few years ago.

I'm 6'3" and know my way around a gym enough to be able to intimidate most guys dependent upon their state. As for the actual fight, not so much, but I'll talk good game.

My date and I passed a group of (3 or 4 from memory) very young and I'm ashamed to say Aussies and one of them made a reference to me being a fag or similar. 

What happened next completely floored me. My date swung around grabbed this poor guys hand, jammed it under her skirt of which there wasn't much and in the best broken Aussie ever said

"no cock dickhead, you don't know good looking girl when you see it"

She happened to be one of the very few tallish Asian women out there and the 6" stiletto's finished the job very nicely.

Never have I seen a guy go such a brilliant shade of red!

• rxpharm, dixon cox, Surin Nix and 1 other like this

#41 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

:lol: :clapclap:   Oh, man! A good one.

Actually living the dream.

#42 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

I briefly mentioned the "helpers" in an earlier post. What is a helper? These are the guys who don't yell insults, but who will inform you that that you are with a ladyboy, as if you didn't know.

Once I was at a coffee shop with Wonee, and she got up to go to the restroom, as soon as she was out of earshot, a pompous older guy at the next table leans over and says, "Hey mate, you do know that is a ladyboy, right?" Trust me, he wasn't being friendly, he was being snide about it.

I can't remember exactly what I said, but it was something to the effect of, "Of course I know, what I don't know, is why you feel the need to ask me about it."

He holds up both hands in a very animated manner, as if to retract his question, while his drunk buddy bursts out in laughter.

I'm not too sure what I would have done if we weren't ready to leave, I just sat there waiting on her to return, and stared the guy down until he felt uncomfortable and began fidgeting in his seat.

When Wonee came back she instantly knew what was going on because of the look on my face, we had already paid our check and just left.

I wish I had thought to inconsiderately bump into their table and spill their drinks, but I didn't get that idea until we were out the door.

Stupid fuckers like that are much worse than the assholes who yell insults as you pass on the street.
  • MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

#43 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

You know, though I'm the OP of this thread, and i was indeed "pissed" (ie, "angry" in Americanese), at that moment, i am now able to recall a moment or two quite the opposite. Kindness from strangers when with a ladyboy.

My favorite was at the elegant rooftop bar of hotel Lebua in Bangkok. On that night, there were many nicely dressed groups of people mingling around the bar and taking in the spectacular view. I waded into the midst of them, holding my LB's hand. I asked someone to take our photo, as members of their group looked on....obviously noting that the tall, sleek beauty in the slinky dress was a ladyboy.

It was nice to see first the females in their group make a point of saying hello to her, and complementing her on her beauty. The guys spoke to me...get this, as though i were just another guy on a date. My ladyboy had a wonderful time, and i enjoyed the night very much....letting my freak-flag fly. Hassle-free.

On another occassion i was in a dance club in Patong with an LB from C&D's, sitting just the two of us at a table, surrounded by straight tourists. One group kept turning and looking at us, both the guys and their (farang gg) dates. They were friendly looks though, and one guy, in particular, gave me a direct and obvious nod of approval. I smiled back, and before long he'd sent over some drinks.

Later, their gg dates led my LB date stageside to get close to the band. On that particular trip I wrote a TR, and there is a photo of those gg ladies with their arms around my gal.

So, sometimes it can be cool.

...but, just one turd in the punchbowl can really color the night into a dark and gloomy shade....
  • larrylarry, MrDragon, thailover57 and 2 others like this
Nix

#44 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:17 AM

Haven't been going long but the only people to ever mention to me that I was with a ladyboy were Thai desk guards and clerks at hotels/apts. Usually as a warning, or a somewhat more serious helper way, like Spyder described. A few times it was coupled with an offer along the lines of "ladyboy no good, I know good lady for you." 

Funniest time was last month at Talay 6, she was picking up her id and the he actually did an audibly gasp and thrust her id in my direction tapping his finger on the card and repeating "ladyboy, ladyboy," he was so exaggerate and I guess I felt playfull so I tried to act shocked but couldn't keep a straight face for long. I guess he thought I was fooled all night.

#45 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

Haven't been going long but the only people to ever mention to me that I was with a ladyboy were Thai desk guards and clerks at hotels/apts. Usually as a warning, or a somewhat more serious helper way, like Spyder described.

Yep. That's why i much prefer to stay at places with their own private entrances, or where i'm assured of not having at least to run a gauntlet of gawkers. Canterbury Tales in Patts, though modest (yet comfortable), and Patong Tower (very comfortable, private apartment), both come to mind.

I stayed at Mosaik Hotel in Patts once, and the security guard there (accustomed to seeing all manner of outright gay-ness), was good natured and nodded his nightly approval like a proud father.
  • Christopheje likes this
Nix

#46 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:02 AM

For some reason I don't mind the Thai desk clerks at the hotel having a snicker when I bring a ladyboy or two back to the room.

Once I stayed at the Hotel Maxim in BKK on Soi 6.5 and figured they'd seen everything since it's kind of a low rate hotel. I was surprised at how much the young Thai on duty giggled when I brought a pair of amazons from Cassanova back to the room.

I saw him the next night, and he grinned at me, so I asked him if he liked ladyboys. The little fucker said, "no no no" but I think he was lying.

It only bugs me when I'm sure they are being disrespectful, and I've only got that vibe from fellow farangs, never from Thais.
  • dixon cox likes this

#47 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

I have endured the occasional comment or two but fortunately none that were truly mean spirited, more of the "helper" type. I do remember walking down Walking Street after leaving what was then Jenny Star Bar with Moo. A few drunken fellows loudly called out to me " hey you know that's ladyboy" I just as loudly replied "I hope so" and put my arm around her waist and kept walking. Everyone laughed and I think Moo liked my unabashed response.  

One of the things I most like about LOS is the freedom I feel walking with a ladyboy arm in arm. Yeah I am more closeted in my home town. I do occasionally go to ladyboy clubs here in the US and once inside I am fine, but I would be lying if I didn't fess up and say I am looking over my shoulder as I enter and exit. I have even left the club with a ladyboy in tow but again I am not as relaxed as in LOS. I am not afraid of violence or ridicule. It just would impact on my dating woman which is what I do primarily and may be frowned upon on in the corporate circles. 

I cant explain the feeling but maybe on this forum I don't have to, LOS is so incredibly liberating. I am 7000 miles from home, if I can't let my freak flag fly there I am screwed. I know some of you will say I should be able to do what I want where ever, without fear of discovery. But for me that's not the case and its ok.

• Moo Yung, thailover57, dixon cox and 2 others like this

#48 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

Great post Larry!

You really should shed some light on the scene in your part of the world...New York as i recall?

I'm in the Big D, and i have found nothing like a proper LB club. Just mostly gay clubs with drag shows. Totally not my cuppa.

I too have experienced that rush you describe, feeling a profound sense of liberty, "letting my freak-flag fly", in LOS.

7000 miles (but feels millions of happy miles) away from the repressed bible-belt upbringing of my youth and young adulthood. Best wishes to you.
  • larrylarry likes this
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci