Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:53 AM

I feel better now. Thank you all.
Nix

#14 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

I just got my internet back after a 2-day outage, so I just saw this now.  I understand how you feel completely, Nix (and you too Stealth), but I have to go along with DC on this one.  I'm glad you didn't respond.  Your LB friend may or may not have been able to "fix" things with the police, but you never really know what can happen in those circumstances.  I realize that you weren't afraid of all his buddies, but you were nevertheless very outnumbered.  It's just not worth it.  Look, you already feel better just by venting here. ;)

• Prisit, MrDragon, Surin Nix and 1 other like this
Actually living the dream.

#15 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

I am less bothered by someone yelling an insult as described in the OP, but more annoyed by the "helpers" that try to inform you that you are with a ladyboy.

Either way, it is not that hard to let that shit slide; besides, even if you do kick some guy's ass, what the hell do you gain from it?

Any satisfaction you gain will be mitigated by the anger that will STILL be coursing through your veins. It's a hell of a lot harder to calm down after you have been throwing punches.

Fights can go from bad to worse in seconds, and the consequences can be with you for a very long time depending on how far it goes.

If someone corners you, and you have to fight, different story. Otherwise, the risk to reward ratio is not in your favor.
  • thailover57, jonnieb, Surin Nix and 1 other like this

#16 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

Last trip I was walking home up Soi honey towards Buakhou with my date from Fantasy Lounge and this old fart sitting in a bar, made the same comment "you faggot". I just stopped and said "you better be careful what you say because i can have 10 ladyboys here in one minute and you would look good with a stilletto sticking out of your head" . I continued the short walk to Fantasy lounge and after a couple of minutes saw him scurrying down soi honey. Never saw him again.

Sometimes just words are migthty powerful.

Cheers DK 

• rxpharm, thailover57 and jaybee111 like this
Oh so happy when in LOS

#17 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

After leaving Club131 one night with Carrot/S/Es we were walking past the Dogs Bollocks bar (a known football hooligan place) on Soi Yamato when this asshole shouted over to me "You are a disgrace to your shirt, you should be ashamed" homoswitch.gif

I just turned round, smiled and shrugged my shoulders. :shrug:

99% of the time I normally dont give a shit when walking with an LB,   but on this occasion even I had to admit that Carrot/S/Es was very scantily dressed :lol:

Attached Files

• batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#18 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

After leaving Club131 one night with Carrot/S/Es we were walking past the Dogs Bollocks bar (a known football hooligan place) on Soi Yamato when this asshole shouted over to me "You are a disgrace to your shirt, you should be ashamed" homoswitch.gif

You're a disgrace to ladyboy lovers wearing a short like that.

• duke007, patrick and kakila like this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#19 pattayanista

pattayanista
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

Last trip I was walking home up Soi honey towards Buakhou with my date from Fantasy Lounge and this old fart sitting in a bar, made the same comment "you faggot". I just stopped and said "you better be careful what you say because i can have 10 ladyboys here in one minute and you would look good with a stilletto sticking out of your head" . I continued the short walk to Fantasy lounge and after a couple of minutes saw him scurrying down soi honey. Never saw him again.

Sometimes just words are migthty powerful.

Cheers DK

I see you learned a trick from the previous experience on soi LK Metro that you told me about.

Good for you, old sport.

Don't let the buggers get you down.

But DO let the buggerers get you UP.

Ahem.
  • MadMoker likes this

#20 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

The thread title here, for me, being an Englishman, does give me a little chuckle whenever I see it. But luckily I am bi-lingual and speak both English and American English.

To the majority of English-speaking British people "I am pissed" would mean they are or they feel drunk.

To translate the title to English would be "I am pissed-off"

As they say, "two nations divided by a common language"  ;)  

Apologies for the interruption, please carry on with your Phuket observations SN, I'm enjoying the read   :)

• Surin Nix likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#21 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

The thread title here, for me, being an Englishman, does give me a little chuckle whenever I see it. But luckily I am bi-lingual and speak both English and American English.

To the majority of English-speaking British people "I am pissed" would mean they are or they feel drunk.

Apologies for the interruption, please carry on with your Phuket observations SN, I'm enjoying the read   :)

same here, I saw the thread title in the feed and thought I'd be getting some kind of drunken rant.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#22 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

Well, you do know what a person who speaks 3 languages is called, right? "Trilingual".

2 languages? ...."bilingual"

1 language? ..."an American".
  • dixon cox likes this
Nix

#23 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

same here, I saw the thread title in the feed and thought I'd be getting some kind of drunken rant.

Technically, you are correct Kendo. At the time I was both...pissed, and pissed-off.

High level communication is what this forum is about, so thanks for bringing up this clarification gents.

And to think, i had thought I was the one who spoke English, and British-english...(DC)
Nix

#24 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

DK, BRILLIANT!
And I guess because I walk both sides of the street, cunninglingual would work!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci