I am pissed

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#25 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:07 AM

BTW, we Yanks use "pissed" to mean both "drunk" and "angry".  It's all in the context.  The real bilingual challenge comes with "stepping out to have a fag". :D

Actually living the dream.

#26 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

BTW, we Yanks use "pissed" to mean both "drunk" and "angry".  It's all in the context.  The real bilingual challenge comes with "stepping out to have a fag". :D

Uh-oh! Start throwing that fag-word around Mac, and someone here is sure to get pissed!
  • MrDragon likes this
Nix

#27 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

Uh-oh! Start throwing that fag-word around Mac, and someone here is sure to get pissed!

:lol: :lol:   As a fellow Yank, it must sound as weird to you as it does me when you hear a Brit complaining about how expensive fags are getting.  BTW, I gave up fags more than 18 years ago,  Now ladyboys, well ... that's a whole different story.

Your comment about someone who speaks only one language being an American is sadly all too true.  I happen to love language, my own as well as others, but most of us think everyone should speak English, and get upset when he (or she) doesn't.  Too bad.  We miss out on a lot.

• duke007, patrick, larrylarry and 3 others like this

#28 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

:lol: :lol:   As a fellow Yank, it must sound as weird to you as it does me when you hear a Brit complaining about how expensive fags are getting.  BTW, I gave up fags more than 18 years ago,  Now ladyboys, well ... that's a whole different story.

Your comment about someone who speaks only one language being an American is sadly all too true.  I happen to love language, my own as well as others, but most of us think everyone should speak English, and get upset when he (or she) doesn't.  Too bad.  We miss out on a lot.

Too expensive eh Mac :)

• Surin Nix likes this
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#29 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Hey, Patrick.  How are things down under?

• patrick likes this

#30 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

You and me need to be wingmen someday, Stealth.

I'd invite jonnieb, but i think he's got an anger management class then.

We "faggots" don't all quite feel the need to get in touch with our inner Zen in those moments.

I bet that cunt wouldn't have said a word if you'd be with the rest of the group of us that walked down Bangla that night.

I reckon Gavin would have walked straight up to him, without saying a word, and knocked his head clean off his shoulders!

But seriously, you probably did the right thing by just ignoring him. Getting into a fight isn't going to end well for anybody, even if it does satisfy that primeval urge!

#31 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

I bet that cunt wouldn't have said a word if you'd be with the rest of the group of us that walked down Bangla that night.

I reckon Gavin would have walked straight up to him, without saying a word, and knocked his head clean off his shoulders!

But seriously, you probably did the right thing by just ignoring him. Getting into a fight isn't going to end well for anybody, even if it does satisfy that primeval urge!

You have hit the nail on the head Jim. They only say these smart remarks when you are alone and/or they are with a group.

Cowardly jealous homophobic cunts is my call on them.....It's quite sad really.

Cheers DK

• jimbo34 and Surin Nix like this
Oh so happy when in LOS

#32 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

IMHO the wise choice was to walk away.

There is no telling how these things can escalate, and you are in a foreign country where law enforcement is at best unreliable and inconsistent. They punk was with a group of his friends and while it is entirely possible you could have walked over and kicked his ass the likelihood of his mates standing by idly is slim. That said the comment would not roll off me like water off a ducks ass - my blood would boil too; and I might have a moment of self loathing for not getting in the mix. But here, now, sober, composed behind my key board I know you made the right decision. The reality is you can't fix stupid and I am sure you had a far far better time rolling in the sheets with your LB than you would rolling around in an ally with those morons. I (and presumably you too) go to LOS for a good time and anything that gets in the way of that I walk away from.

Just sayin..

• Surin Nix likes this

#33 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

@JonnieB

Thankx for the advice but i dont need no anger management course , and for your information most of the time those people that want to brush there ego are not drunk at all , they just want to play machoman infront of there buddy`s and collega `s , then they choose the wrong person the brush there ego with.......

Next month i will be 20 years in this ladyboy business and at a certain point in life you will reach a stage in this ladyboy lifestyle that you begin to make a point and stand ground for what you believe in and act according to that.....

I choose to act the way i do , and respect everybody else that deal with it there way......

Greetz , Stealth

You can stand up for what you beleive without violence. 

#34 MadMoker

MadMoker
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Locationleicestershire

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

And thats what is all about !! Walking down the Street !
  • Surin Nix likes this

#35 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

I had a similar experience years ago when living in Pattaya, I was standing on the bottom corner of 13/1 with a couple of ladies from 131 looking for a Baht bus.. Difference was I was taking the 2 with me and another 7 others who were grabbing snacks in the 7-11 before heading to a karoke bar. (131 had just closed) 3 guys walked past me and started with the "hey faggot your taking it up the ass etc.,"  

I was just ignoring them as they were clearly drunk, next minute one of the ladies with me is telling them to fuck off before she gives them a fucking, long story short they walk over and start swearing at us and offering to give me a good kicking and then the stilletos come off and the two go after the guys as the 7 others come out of the 7-11 and wade in .. I literally just stood there gobsmacked as they 9 literally kicked the crap out of these guys.. ended up having to drag them off them and dash onto a baht bus.. (I have a feeling the guys never made the same mistake again.) Still makes me smile remembering  

• Prisit, patrick, larrylarry and 4 others like this
Great Minds Think Alike / Fools Seldom Differ!

#36 mussfedit

mussfedit
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

I am in UK. I walk with J and get plentyfof looks. She is as tall as me and looks like a model. I don't give a damn what anyone thinks.
  • Prisit, larrylarry, batman4ever and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci