Photo

Looking for advice: thinking of starting a ladyboy bar in KK maybe.

KhonKaen ladyboy bar opening bar advice

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#25 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

Come on Guys....put on your dresses, and behave like sexy ladyboys :D i dont mind a Little banter...but lets not get personal... :rolleyes: after all...this is just a forum dedicated to our Little special interest... ;)

• jaybee111 and rocketrocket223 like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#26 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

Back to topic....

IF you give it a try....you have 1 thing that will be okay....and that is you can proberly set up a bar quite cheap up there...its not prices like in Phuket or Bkk for a place... but be prepared it WILL be very quiet compared to the other LB-bars around Thailand...thats why i suggested to make it a mixed bar :)

Or do it a bit like Check in bar in Bkk....they started up with the cheapest possible option ( the alco-cart)...then when they started to have more costumers they upgraded to the small bar...and now they have a real bar :rock: that way you wont Loose much Cash on this adventure ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#27 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:32 PM

And common sense advice and stupid racist drivel like no Thai men are trustworthy is?

In case you haven't bothered to look, all your employees happen to be Thai men! Or is this your way of warning us about the staff available in your bar.

A generalisation, of course.

I employ thai ladyboys as hostesses. Barstaff are either ladies or Myanmar.

Hope that clears that up for you. Prat.

• khaosphere and rocketrocket223 like this

#28 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

A generalisation, of course.

I employ thai ladyboys as hostesses. Barstaff are either ladies or Myanmar.

Hope that clears that up for you. Prat.

Well you're the one that made it.

Did you notice the operative noun in "ladyboy"? I'll give you a hint, it's not "lady."

In the spirit of comity, which the mods have requested we observe, I will refrain from the juvenile name calling for which you and Rocket man seem to enjoy so much.

#29 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:39 PM

Well you're the one that made it.

Did you notice the operative noun in "ladyboy"? I'll give you a hint, it's not "lady."

In the spirit of comity, which the mods have requested we observe, I will refrain from the juvenile name calling for which you and Rocket man seem to enjoy so much.

Well, i acknowledge the existence of the third sex, jonnie, and don't lump "ladyboys" in with the male gender. 

You obviously don't see it like that. So i can't help but wonder what you're doing on this forum? Maybe you're gay?

• khaosphere and rocketrocket223 like this

#30 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Well, i acknowledge the existence of the third sex, jonnie, and don't lump "ladyboys" in with the male gender. 

You obviously don't see it like that. So i can't help but wonder what you're doing on this forum? Maybe you're gay?

Is that supposed to be some sort of insult? Maybe you're straight and should stop fucking "women" with dicks! I mean, there are women without them you know.

Shall we open another thread on if guys who like to suck dicks of men who have had female breast implants placed in their chests, or take these same dicks up their arse, are straight, gay, or transgendered themselves?

But you're right, my basic premise on this topic is that yes, when there is more than one cock in the room it's gay...but you're free to go to your grave insisting to everyone you're not.

#31 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

This got boring fast.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#32 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

This is way off topic, but what the hell, the thread has already derailed.

Are there after hours bars in Thailand that cater to ladyboys? Basically host clubs, where ladyboys go to bar fine karaoke boys. There are lots of places in Japan like that.

I seriously doubt that it is like that other than in BKK or Patts, but I've heard someone mention something about LBs spending all their money on boy-toy prostitutes. I guess the LB that pay for it, just head to boy's town?

That would be a novel idea for a bar in BKK or Patts, but the intricacies of getting a bar like that up and running would be beyond the capabilities of the average farang.

I would imagine there is just as much money to be made in running regular gay bars, as there is in LB bars.
  • rocketrocket223 likes this

#33 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

Are there after hours bars in Thailand that cater to ladyboys? Basically host clubs, where ladyboys go to bar fine karaoke boys. There are lots of places in Japan like that.

There are numerous ladyboy favourites dotted around Pattaya but they're not necessarily in the usual 'gay haunts', such as Boyztown or Sunee Plaza.

The Dude Club is one that springs to mind plus several others too but their names escape me.

• rocketrocket223 likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#34 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:24 AM

There are numerous ladyboy favourites dotted around Pattaya but they're not necessarily in the usual 'gay haunts', such as Boyztown or Sunee Plaza.

The Dude Club is one that springs to mind plus several others too but their names escape me.

These are just hangouts or places they go to pay for sex with hot young Thai guys?

#35 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

These are just hangouts or places they go to pay for sex with hot young Thai guys?

No, like he says, there are lots of late nite boy-toy bars and karaoke joints in pattaya (and presumably Bangkok and elsewhere) that provide rent boys to sex-worker ladyboys and ladygirls. Contrary to popular belief, these sex-workers don't really like old fat stinky hairy farangs buggering them and often, when they have money in hand, they will go find something that's more to their taste. Darly has told me she sometimes likes to get one of these little Thai rent boys and fuck him hard and long till he's crying and can't take it anymore. Maybe this is some kinda Lao revenge against the Thais or just Darly being Darly :) so back to the question, I don't think there is a not already covered business opportunity here for Rocket man.

#36 Chmmp

Chmmp
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:29 AM

KK would be a complete non starter for a dedicated lb bar.   There is no passing trade to speak of and no business travellers.   so you are totally dependant on the local folk, be they Thai or foreign.    Not a chance of making it work, sorry to say.  

Possibly could work as a mixed bar but even those are marginal at best.    As other have said, the best lookers will go and work elsewhere such as BKK, Pattaya and Phuket.

Even the regular bars(aimed at foreigners) without any hanky panky have trouble staying afloat. The ones that did have girls shut down, re-opened, sold etc. there is almost no money to made whatsoever. There are some water holes for married old guys but it's not even in the slighest a booming business. There were several bars open a few years back but it looks pretty much like a ghost town most of the year now. People were very optimistic in the beginning but numbers have been stagnating back down to 0 again. Even starting with an Alco-Cart would be a failed experiment.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KhonKaen, ladyboy bar, opening bar, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci