40 replies to this topic

#13 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

Jonnieb thank you for the update,

How about other parts like Pattaya or Phuket? I just want to enjoy my vacation.

#14 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

Pattaya and Phuket have been mostly trouble free; though Pattaya has had its moments. I'm partial to Pattaya, as it's the biggest little small resort town in the world. Easy access from Bangkok and value for money too. Also, after Bangkok, the hub for ladyboys in Thailand. Easy enough to spend a couple nites in Bangkok on the way in or out if you want.

However, the political situation at the moment is very unsettled and demonstrations and/or violence could erupt at any time. A military ciup and martial law and curfews are a distinct possibility as well.

#15 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:09 AM

To be honest I thought all of that was in the past. Thanx for the info. I'll check with you as my arrival comes closer, if you don't mind.

#16 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

To be honest I thought all of that was in the past. Thanx for the info. I'll check with you as my arrival comes closer, if you don't mind.

You don't need to check with him or anyone else on this forum, you can read the major Thai English Language papers: The Nation and Bangkok Post

If they are reporting riots, clashes, shootings, bombings, etc., then you may reconsider your trip - however, even if that's happening, it is still possible to visit LOS if these things are happening in specific areas. I was in Bangkok in 2010 during the Red Shirt riots and burning of buildings. It was ok there, I simply avoided the trouble spots. However, it is up to each person's individual decision as to what is acceptable risk or not.

• scottieM likes this

:cnd:

#17 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

Unless one faction takes the airport then it should be fine, certainly if the protesting stay at the same level it's been these last few months. I flew out right in that window last Jan. when they were supposedly shutting down bangkok, and all it took was a slight detour to get to the airport.

I was a 100 times more security conscious at the final US city I landed in then at anytime walking past the protestors on Asok.

#18 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

Add Thaivisa.com to your reading schedule.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#19 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:03 PM

Thanks guys, for all the info. I feel more confident, specially since I found a friend here that will join me for a few nights out. I'm very excited. Will definetly take lots of pictures and share my story when I get back.

Happy hunting ;-)
  • Surin Nix likes this

#20 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

Hey Jack, time is ticking away....

How are the plans?

BKK or Patts on the radar?

My family arrive around 21st so will be out of town/touch for around 2 weeks then...

Let me know how plans are and hope we'll get at least a night or two in....

Cheers

SG

• dixon cox likes this

#21 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

Hi Joker how's the trip turning out?

#22 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

Well I'm just on the way to meet him and hope he has a story from last night.

Maybe he'll have one (or two) from tonight.

Updates in due course I'm sure.....

SG

• Surin Nix likes this

#23 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

Well I enjoyed it!

Big Tuesday night out.

Hit Nana for a few pre-action drinks in the lower bar outside True Obsessions and catch up and plan the night (at least where we were going) and to meet and greet.

Headed up to Charades and shuffled in to be sat in the front row and ordered our drinks. I could tell that the bevy of beauties lining the walkway and the podium was a visual indulgence for young Joker and we sat back to take in the view.

Hard to know exactly where to look with so many girls lining up.

It was also still early so everyone was in the house with only one or two exceptions (Cindy, Jasmine and others).

Soon we each had a lovely lady by our side and I took (Cambodian) Yana across the plaza to the ST rooms for an extended session of fun and cum (boy she could cum again and again - I thought 3 but she said 5 - think she used the lube for special effects from time to time). Either way great time and much pushing and shoving in all the right places.

Final met up again back at the bar and we headed down to CiB for his inaugural visit.

Met with Polly at the alcocart along the street and invited her to join us (and her 'sister') down at the main bar.

Walked in to a loaded bar (with girls and a couple of guys already enjoying sights and sounds).

He seems to be on a roll and we split to focus efforts on our our girls and continued into the night of chatting, laughing, playing, toying, rubbing and squeezing.

Had to ring the bell and get everyone moving and was a great end to the night for me. Had to step away by around 1am and left my new mate like he was 'at home' in the bar.

Over to Joker to pick up the story/details.

SG

PS. Good to meet you new BM friend who was with the lovely and oh so tall Monika. You'll have to confirm your member name as I lost a few brain cells that night.

• dixon cox, Surin Nix and JOKER187 like this

#24 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:50 AM

Excellent reporting SG!

I had the pleasure of visiting CIB with Batman last month, and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. I love how the girls all dress in "themes" or color-coordinate. While there i took a lady named "Cream" (spelling....?) on two nights. Lovely person.

Carry on and enjoy...pics appreciated....thanks for reporting!
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci