• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#25 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

First of all, I would like extend special thanx to Shy, and of course to the forum and all the members that showed direction into what was to me the unknown.

Bangkok is an interesting city, unlike anywhere I've traveled before. I don't think anyone can be lonely here even if that's the goal. My first night was very brief and straight to the point. Had been on 3 different planes and had not slept in over 48 hours. In any other country I would of not left the room after check-in. Got to Nana around 9:00pm and was forced to enter temptations. After sitting down and getting a drink, I found myself surrounded by two amazing creatures. "Horn" is honesty one of the best looking girl I have seen. She said she is new, a month or so at the club, (can't remember the other girls name). I was quickly put into a dilemma. I really wanted "Horn" but didn't have the heart to say no to the other one. Long story short, after two hours of an amazing menajahtwa we got back to the bar. With all that energy spent I needed to refuel. A asker Horn to join me to dinner. She took me to a local joint for some authentic curry. Few more drinks and it was time to call it a night.

Next day I met with Shy, by the way, very down to earth, mellow and knowledgable individual.

Picking up from he left off. We ended up at the CiB, where I was introduced to Yoyo. She had this glow to her unlike anyone else there. She was composed, but naughty, serious, but funny, distant, but magnetic. All of the characteristics that drove a guy like me, insane. After a few rounds of whiskey and billiard, she was mine. We drank and partied all night, going from one club to the next. Don't know how it happened but we clicked as if we knew each other for years. To my surprise she didn't let me pay for the drinks at the clubs. To a point where I thought I was getting setup, but couldn't figure out how. Around 5:00am we got back to an alley by Sukhumvit and continued drinking. Meanwhile this girl is not letting spend a dime. (Don't get me wrong I like the attention, but I don't like when a woman spends money on me, I'm used to the other way around.) She asks me how long will I still be in Bangkok, to which I reply "6 more days". What happened next, caught me by surprise. She asked to stay with me all of those 6 days. .......... Now let's recap; I have been drinking all night pay for by an amazing woman. Going from one hot spot to next. Have boner the size of the Eiffel tower. To top it off she is not asking for money to say with me. What would you have sad? And I had to make a promise.......

First night was unbelievable, second night was great. Keep in mind that she is with me 24hours a day. I couldn't take it anymore. It's my first time in Bangkok, I didn't want to spend all my stay with the same woman, no matter how hot she is. Maybe I'm wrong, and selfish, and ............. Told her something came up and I have to go to Pattaya. She was crushed, upset, to a verge of crying ( I know I'm a dog).

So now I can't even go to CiB, as she might be there.

Two more day left till I fly to Phuket. So far it's been a amazing journey.
  • scottieM likes this

#26 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

She will have forgotten all about you already Joker, so dont let it bother you and just concentrate on enjoying your time in  Phuket mate :)

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#27 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:00 AM

oh yes.... we hit the town tonight... Friday in Bangkok... so much joy in that statement.

I grabbed him from CiB... (and after about 2 hours) we headed to NP...

Before we had enough it was chucking out time.

Damn! What the!!!

Gotta say.... JOKER = Legend....

See ya.

#28 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:03 AM

strange........ the lady from the back bar grabbed me from the street as I was heading home near soi 5 bundled me into a taxi.... boy did she wanna fuck.... naughty girl.....

#29 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

Joker... hope we have only just begun......

What a few nights.......

OMG... how good was CiB tonight.....

Mama....

#30 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:07 PM

I gotta say that last night was of the charts. Shy is the candy man. There was a party at any table we sat at.

Shy, after you left, the night or the morning continued. I took the three girls (2 of the waitress and the manager) we where with, and we went dancing. Just around the corner form NP. We partied till they closed. The one that was sitting next to you in the beginning (I thing she was the manager) is a keeper. She knows how to press the right buttons. Afterwords we had a feast of a dinner followed by them coming over to my hotel. Now this where thing take a huge turn. I walk into my hotel with three beautiful women. The front desk asks for their IDs. I didn't think of it much. Then they ask me for 1000 baht per girl from me. I was so mad, I wanted to punch the manager. I have traveled quite a bit around the world. I have never seen a hotel ask for money to have a guest. Specially when I told them we are just going up for a few drinks. The manager saw how upset I was and let us in. As I was going to the elevator, he said "only one drink". I ignored him. We came up, put on some music, and I began to work these girls one by one, a challenge that is not very easy to accomplish. Imagine all I get to a point where we are all in our undies. THE F.... MANAGER KNOCKS ON THR DOOR. I would of gladly payed the 3000 but the moment was gone. I don't think I've even had such a turn off in my life. The manager brought 4 security guards, because he saw it in my eyes. They all got dressed and we went to some bar/restaurant. I was so disappointed that I couldn't continue drinking. Got a cab and came back to the room 8:30am.

PS. Duke007. I had 18 missed calls from her last night and 12 this morning. I have one more day here that I'm gonna spend sight seeing. Then, Phuket here I come.

#31 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

We've all been there man....

Under the influence of neon, liquor, sexual desire, good vibes....it's easy as hell to find yourself all luvved-up and making promises that don't seem so brilliant in the light of day.

Learn from it, and stay strong. If you find yourself in the same state of mind on Phuket, remember that you can simply renew your vows on a day to day basis. If the vibe is THAT good, she'll likely be there for you tomorrow.

...and it's low season too. At the moment LB supply way exceeds demand.

You guys are doing great. Keep the reporta coming!
  • jfrank and JOKER187 like this
Nix

#32 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

Joker... wow a complete cavalcade of comedy errors there.

You must have been both livid and frustrated beyond the pale.

That sounded like a full-on end to an epic few days.

Great stuff young man will be super happy to wingman with you next time you're back.

I didn't tell you the slightly extended version of the cab story.

Here I am walking down Suk and just reached soi 5-ish and this rather tall and wonderfully sweet LB stops me in my tracks... i say something unintelligible to her and the scrabbles around for a note book in her bag... sadly she was a deaf mute. seriously gorgeous and was keen to start this novello that her book would have afforded when the other girl from the bar jumped out of a taxi... shouted something at the girl... she jumped back clearly in fear of something (cant remember anything that was said) and she bundled me into a taxi (abduction style) and off into the night. It was only as far as soi 11 and the ambassador hotel but as the taxi tried to turn into the car park the club had been shut, bang on time so we were sent away very directly (seems like the new rules are hitting hard). Nearest we could grab a drink was the Mexican open restaurant near Times Square. Around 3am found myself heading home for sleep to rest my weary bones but this girl was keen to do 'something'.... but that is another story i am trying to re...... damn this... erm... you know what it's called...  age thingy.... forging? ahhh forgetting.

Great Memories Joker.

Until next time...

#33 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

First of all, I would like extend special thanx to Shy, and of course to the forum and all the members that showed direction into what was to me the unknown.
First night was unbelievable, second night was great. Keep in mind that she is with me 24hours a day. I couldn't take it anymore. It's my first time in Bangkok, I didn't want to spend all my stay with the same woman, no matter how hot she is. Maybe I'm wrong, and selfish, and ............. Told her something came up and I have to go to Pattaya. She was crushed, upset, to a verge of crying ( I know I'm a dog).
So now I can't even go to CiB, as she might be there.
Two more day left till I fly to Phuket. So far it's been a amazing journey.

great report and I feel simpathy for what you describe... I think on an afterthought you would not have made the promise to stick with her for so long.
BKK offers far too much to be chained....
  • JOKER187 likes this

#34 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

I didn't want to spend all my stay with the same woman >> Absolutely!

Maybe I'm wrong, and selfish >> NO you are NOT!, you seem to have a lot of commonsense!

She was crushed, upset, to a verge of crying > it's just a show! didn't she even cry? properly?

( I know I'm a dog).> NOPE!
So now I can't even go to CiB, as she might be there. > With another customer! but you get used to it (you never loose a bar girl, just the turn to be with her!)
Two more day left till I fly to Phuket. So far it's been a amazing journey. > stick with the 3 nights max rule! and enjoy!  if you are looking for love, companionship, etc consider adopting a dog from a shelter. Also if you are tempted, for a longer term relationship ask yourself the question , back home would I enterinto a longer term thing with a pro?

• thailover57 and Surin Nix like this

#35 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

Also if you are tempted, for a longer term relationship ask yourself the question , back home would I enterinto a longer term thing with a pro?

Spot-on jfrank.

I have had the privilege of watching two adult aquaintances in the last few years try precisely that: make a long-term thing with what was originally an economic transaction. Both times, suprising absolutely nobody but the guys involved, it ended in a troublesom fashion.

As a young whoremonger in southeast Asia years ago, i heard it said then, and it still applies now:

"You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl".

(Caveat: i will consider the above a general rule. I am aware on this forum of a couple of exceptions whom i do wish the best)
  • jfrank likes this
Nix

#36 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:59 AM

Thanks Surin Nix :), It's unfortunate that I made the same mistake :) oh well, it's all good experience :), It's probably the bar experience - easy money, their  unrealistic expectations, lack of education, etc..

Spot-on jfrank.

I have had the privilege of watching two adult aquaintances in the last few years try precisely that: make a long-term thing with what was originally an economic transaction. Both times, suprising absolutely nobody but the guys involved, it ended in a troublesom fashion.

As a young whoremonger in southeast Asia years ago, i heard it said then, and it still applies now:

"You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl".

(Caveat: i will consider the above a general rule. I am aware on this forum of a couple of exceptions whom i do wish the best)

• Surin Nix likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci