40 replies to this topic

#1 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

Hello everyone, I'm Jack Paladio

First of I would like to extend my gratitude to the creators and everyone else who makes this forum come alive.

I've been a LB enthusiast for some time now. Living in US I've had my fair share of experiences, including many visit to the south of the border. In a few months I will be visiting BBK and I'm very anxious. This site has been very informative and per say it even encouraged me to take the trip. I will be there for 6 nights and want me make the best out of it. Any suggestions on how to divide up the time to be more productive. But at the same time I don't want to rush from one venture to next as I'm on vacation and want to relax. It would be even better if any of you are gonna be there during my visit, it's always nice to meet a fellow hobbiest.

I thank you all in advance and best wish.

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

Welcome on board Jack :)

my best advice to you would be to stay close to Sukhumvit...especially at the start of it as 80% of the LB action is concentrated there :tada:

in soi 4 you will find nana-plaza which host Cascade-Obsession-and temptation ladyboy bars....futher Down the street you have guess-bar...

on the other side of the street you HAVE to visit soi 5-7 in the small junction in between you will find Check-in bar which is a MUST to visit...and Down in soi 33 you will find Darkside as well :rock:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:16 AM

Thank you for the fast response. I'm looking forward what looks to be a very promising and eye opening vacation.

Besides LB's are there any other venues that you would suggest visiting?

#4 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

One more thing: are the protests over? Is it now safe to visit?

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

Dont worry about the protests....they are over now...but even if they were not...they are located to the finacial district....not at sukhumvit ;)

they can...at top...create some traffic- jam :rolleyes:

unless they start to block the airport you have no worry...they tried that once.....and they still suffer, so i dont believe in a "replay" on that

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#6 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:37 AM

Thanx Batman,

That's a relief.

#7 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:59 PM

Hi again Jack

Looking forward to showing you the sights when you get here and we can talk about rationing out the best venues for you so you don't peak too early!!

It will be both exciting and a blast for the senses and with a bit of planning you'll be busy every night (without it feeling like a chore). Plus you can't really plan too much as you might prefer one venue to the rest and wish to re-visit.

Either way PM me when you get closer to arriving and let me know where you're staying.

Cheers

SG

#8 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

Hi Shy

I can't wait. I've been looking forward to it for some time now. You're right about planing, I usually go with the flow, because no matter how much I plan, things always take it's course. Don't remember the name of the hotel exactly, but it's about 10 minutes from Nana Plaza.(not too bad I think)

I'm curious, are there places to meet non-working LB's. Like clubs. . . etc?

#9 shyguyuk

shyguyuk
  • Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationSukhumvit, Bangkok

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:23 AM

Hi Joker187

Sounds good. Close is always best.

I'm sure there are clubs but am not really spending time out and about in them but I'm also sure that the guys here on the board will help.

Would also start to have some conversations with a few Thai Friendly LB's and some of them are not 'working' and could be persuaded on a few date-type days and evenings out.

I know there's mixed feelings about TF but is worth a punt to sign up.

If they see you and like you that also helps...

Finally Craigslist is a more of a working girl classified read and can be hit/miss.

Some will be recognizable from some of their bar shots so it's a case of bar fines or not or pay more (albeit they will ask for more) direct on CL so.... again, plan to 'see what happens'.

Cheers

SG

#10 JOKER187

JOKER187
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

Thanx for the tips SHY, I can't wait.

#11 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

Dont worry about the protests....they are over now...but even if they were not...they are located to the finacial district....not at sukhumvit ;)
they can...at top...create some traffic- jam :rolleyes:

unless they start to block the airport you have no worry...they tried that once.....and they still suffer, so i dont believe in a "replay" on that

Have you ever been to Bangkok and do you even follow the Thailand related news? One of the main protest locations was at the intersection of Sukhumvit and Asoke...in the heart if the Sukhumvit tourist corridor! Protests are still occurring daily, with more planned for the future. The political situation is in free fall with no resolution in sight and elections scheduled again in a couple months time. There will most likely be continued civil disturbances throughout the capitol for the foreseeable future. Just go somewhere else safe and fuck pretty ladyboys there instead. The more tourists stay away and the tourism sector falters the sooner the political situation may be resolved.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

Too many people only read the headlines and rely on others for the answers.

With the ousting yesterday of Yingluck Shinawatra there will very likely be a response from the reds. Things have taken a turn now but it's too soon to realise the consequences, but there will be some and I doubt they'll be good.

The simple answer is to just carry on as you normally would but bypass Bangkok if you're worried.

Look on the positive side, GBP just went up almost half a baht.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci