• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

We have added a Facebook login feature.

When logged out you will see the Facebook button next to the login button, which will allow you to login via your Facebook account.

When doing this for the first time you'll be asked whether you are creating a new account or wish to link to an existing account.

Obviously this is an optional feature and if you don't wish to use it you can continue to login as normal. We get a lot of lurkers via Facebook so hopefully this will encourage some to join and post. 

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

Oh yes, that's right at the top of my "To Do" list !!   Not.

• JackG and jaybee111 like this

#3 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

Somehow, I knew jimbo would be excited about this prospect. Thanks for not disappointing me, Jim! :D

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

Actually we were considering hiring Jimbo to be our consulting Expert on this.... :D :D :D

come on you grumpy old bastard.... :mrgreen: admit that some social Networks actually does the trick....what result did you get from the tripadvisor?????? :shrug: could you complain about that???

like it or not...it seems to be the future with all this "shit".....and we do get some numbers on the FB that are QUITE amazing ;)

• jaybee111 and Janus like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

Okay, a contrarian here. My Facebook page is not for this forum's consumption. Family and friends seeing it. No, sorry, but a brilliant idea for the continuation of the site for those interested.
  • jaybee111 likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#6 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:32 AM

The numbers on Fartbook might be amazing, Batters, but how many have converted to this forum?

My own experience of Fartbook would suggest its a lot of hard work for a very low return. But hey, if you enjoy doing it......

#7 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

From what I have seen a high percentage of Facebook followers (to this forum) are non-native English speakers. We do get a lot of clicks from Facebook but we also get a lot of failed sign-ups (ie people who set up an account but don't validate it) - hopefully a Facebook sign up will help convert some of those into active users. 

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum login, facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci