Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:48 AM

Here's a video of a Propaganda Party.

:cnd:

#206 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:16 PM

Spyder, you can PM me anytime!  So I finally had a chance to go out, I still haven't done anything with newhalf health or a newhalf show bar, but last week on Monday I went to ni-chome and went to J's Crossdress.  When I walked in the bartender asked if I spoke Japanese, and I said I spoke some, then she asked me what I would like to drink, but one of the men at the bar (presumably the owner) did not care, and he said it was for Japanese only.  

I was a bit put-off, but I had done some research and found this place called Seahorse nearby, it's a little 10 seater spot also in ni-chome, but you definitely have to speak Japanese.  They were going to turn me away, but I walked in and gave them $10 for a beer, at which time everything became fine.  It was just the bartender and either a client or the owner, but they were both extremely nice.  We spoke for a while in Japanese, then we figured out that we could both speak Spanish and continued in Spanish for most of the night.  She invited me to come back on a Saturday and gave me her business card, so I'll definitely go back and check it out when it's more busy.  As far as newhalf health do you know anything about re: fusion?  I've been looking into them and they seem to have good prices and a central location.

It will be slow going at first, but you are slowly making acquaintances, and soon enough you'll have a small circle of friends. After that, you'll get into many more places. Plus, I have noticed that the Japanese bar staff love to play matchmaker with their customers. So once you establish yourself as regular at a bar that has newhalf customers, you'll get plenty of help breaking the ice. Hang in there!

I can't say much about the current state of re-fusion, other than what you have already gleaned from their website. They do have a few hotties on their roster.

Good luck!

#207 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

Here's a video of a Propaganda Party.

Rx,

That is Satsuki who is prominently featured in that video. She was a runner up in the Miss International Queen Pagent a couple of years ago. She was, or still is the hostess for the party.

Not sure if she is still doing it since they moved to the new location, but what a hottie.

#208 eibkyo

eibkyo
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:20 PM

Hello everyone,

I wasn't able to make it to the last propaganda party, but I was able to check out a newhalf health place called www.diamond-nh.com  Diamond Newhalf Health.  They have the list of cast/prices/etc.  I went on a Monday around 7pm so they did not have too many options as far as girls went, but all three options were beautiful.  I wanted to try the soapland course so I went with a Brazilian girl that works there named Natali. 

She is quite beautiful, petite tits and butt and a hard thick 7".  First we bathed, then we sucked each other, then we did the oil massage/soapland, then we went at it on the bed for a while.  Traded rolls, it was all great.  It ran about $270,000 yen, so less than $250  USD for a 90 minute session.  They accept foreigners, but you should definitely speak some English.  They're not as setup as refusion or newhalf newhalf for foreign business, BUT a lot of the proceeds go to helping girls in trans community with transitioning as well as setting up more trans oriented establishments.  I highly recommend!

• Spyder Rocket and shawn279 like this

#209 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:25 AM

Hello everyone,

I wasn't able to make it to the last propaganda party, but I was able to check out a newhalf health place called www.diamond-nh.com Diamond Newhalf Health. They have the list of cast/prices/etc. I went on a Monday around 7pm so they did not have too many options as far as girls went, but all three options were beautiful. I wanted to try the soapland course so I went with a Brazilian girl that works there named Natali.

She is quite beautiful, petite tits and butt and a hard thick 7". First we bathed, then we sucked each other, then we did the oil massage/soapland, then we went at it on the bed for a while. Traded rolls, it was all great. It ran about $270,000 yen, so less than $250 USD for a 90 minute session. They accept foreigners, but you should definitely speak some English. They're not as setup as refusion or newhalf newhalf for foreign business, BUT a lot of the proceeds go to helping girls in trans community with transitioning as well as setting up more trans oriented establishments. I highly recommend!

Any luck finding a good mix bar or karaoke spot with NHs?

PS
I think you made a typo with the price in yen. Should be ¥27,000.

#210 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

@eibkyo

You might want to check out Colony sports bar http://colony.xyz near the Kayabacho Metro Station. I think I mentioned it earlier, but I was recently looking at my Twitter feed and saw that a bunch of NHs posted pictures of themselves in there as customers having a good time.

I have no idea if the place will be always have them there, but since one of the managers is a Newhalf I think that it is worth trying out.

I can't gaurantee that they are gaijin friendly, but it seems to be the kind of place that would be. It isn't one of those tiny places either, and they have darts too.

I always had luck meeting people and having fun at dart pubs.

#211 eibkyo

eibkyo
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:22 PM

Thanks for catching the typo!  But I'll try to go check that bar out tomorrow if I can!!!  Thanks for the heads up.

I went to the latest Propaganda Party, and I won't lie I was a bit underwhelmed.  I spoke with a couple people there and quite a few said that it was the weakest one in a long time, the forecast had called for rain that never came that day, and it was a bit colder than expected so maybe that was the cause, but overall it was a fun event.  A lot more CD than trans, but as the night went on there were more and more cute girls.  When the performances started happening it started getting exciting, but that was around 2AM, it's definitely a night you have to dedicate to partying, but I had a great time and can't wait until the next one which it should be the first good one of the year.

• Spyder Rocket likes this

#212 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for catching the typo! But I'll try to go check that bar out tomorrow if I can!!! Thanks for the heads up.

I went to the latest Propaganda Party, and I won't lie I was a bit underwhelmed. I spoke with a couple people there and quite a few said that it was the weakest one in a long time, the forecast had called for rain that never came that day, and it was a bit colder than expected so maybe that was the cause, but overall it was a fun event. A lot more CD than trans, but as the night went on there were more and more cute girls. When the performances started happening it started getting exciting, but that was around 2AM, it's definitely a night you have to dedicate to partying, but I had a great time and can't wait until the next one which it should be the first good one of the year.

I think they must have lost some of the sponsors that they used to have. You don't see any of the famous Newhalfs that used to make appearances at the party since they moved to Christon Cafe.

It picking up after 02:00 is common because that's when many of the izakayas start closing. They probably hold off the entertainment until later to draw people in leaving the bars.

#213 LikelySpecial

LikelySpecial
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

Any information, in regards to Okinawa?

#214 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:57 PM

Any information, in regards to Okinawa?

The last time I was in Okinawa was 15 years ago, but I think it is safe to say that the newhalf scene there is very small.

In a city the size of Naha there is probably a bar or two that has a newhalf on staff, but the "No Gaijin" attitude is likely to be even more intense on Okinawa, especially if you look like a military-aged American male.

If you are American military, or look like you are American military, you'll need to be with Japanese friends to get into any bar other than the ones near the bases that cater to the military.

I feel very confident in saying that even though I haven't been there in a long time.

I just did a web search in Japanese and found this mix bar: http://gin-dora.com

And what looks like a Newhalf cabaret: https://ja-jp.facebook.com/ShowReiko

I'm sure there are a few newhalfs that work in Deri Heru on Okinawa too.

I would suggest checking out bars in the gay district of Naha; again, you'll most likely need to have a Japanese friend with you to get into any bar that is outside of the bar districts around the U.S. Military bases.

What are you looking for, a Deri heru or just places to go party and meet a newhalf?

#215 LikelySpecial

LikelySpecial
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:13 AM

Sorry, for the late response. I'm actually interested in a little of both. It seems a little off putting though if I have to have a Japanese friend to go to these places. I don't mind having the friend, I just feel it's hard to find a friend that is interested in what I'm interested in.

#216 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:24 PM

Sorry, for the late response. I'm actually interested in a little of both. It seems a little off putting though if I have to have a Japanese friend to go to these places. I don't mind having the friend, I just feel it's hard to find a friend that is interested in what I'm interested in.

The Okinawans are even more xenophobic than the rest of Japan in my experience. It has to do with it being such a small island and the American service members who get into drunken mischief out on the town.

The Japanese press publicizes every incident of a drunken GI in trouble on Okinawa without fail. Part of it is tied to politics, as there is a faction of Okinawans that uses these incidents to squeeze more subsidies out of Tokyo.

The American troops on the island have done some horrendous things over the years, with there being a few high profile rapes and murders of Japanese Nationals at the hands of GIs.

That said, there is a segment of Japanese society that just doesn't like gaijin, and I have found it to be more pronounced on Okinawa.

It has been a while since I was on Okinawa, but I doubt it has changed much.

Are you there now?
  • LikelySpecial likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci