Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#97 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

apart from the bar fine, what is the usual fee for ST and LT for temptation LB? Also, does the bar fine amount same for both ST and LT?

There is no usual, it's up to you and the girl to negotiate.  If you ask them how much they will likely set the price higher.  I have the best luck seeing if I have chemistry with them over a drink or two and then tell them what I like and what I will pay them.

Bar fine is the same for both LT and ST. I think it's 700 baht at Temptations currently.

#98 ASJ

ASJ
  • Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:42 PM

Soriya

Attached File  temptationssoraya.jpg   86.92KB   10 downloads

and there beer special on all beers.

Attached File  temptationssoraya.jpg   86.92KB   10 downloads

Photos from their FB page.

Attached Files

• MrDragon likes this

#99 Shining-Path

Shining-Path
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:04 AM

Last few times I have been in, it's been a terrible atmosphere. There seems to be a lot of "erratic" behaviour from the staff, even more than in other bars....

The fact they have a fancy website and do a lot of marketing doesn't do anything for me.

The Mamasan is absolutely lovely however and worth the trip alone.

#100 Shining-Path

Shining-Path
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:33 PM

Who owns Temptations these days?

It was Crown group at 1 point, but is it now run by what was/is known as the Nana group?

#101 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

Crown group sold it off - it isn't the Nana Group who own Charades/True Obsessions. I don't know the name, but it is the same bunch that own Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy.

:cnd:

#102 Shining-Path

Shining-Path
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:33 PM

Crown group sold it off - it isn't the Nana Group who own Charades/True Obsessions. I don't know the name, but it is the same bunch that own Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy.

Thanks

What's with Boarhog shilling for them? Is he a member of the Outlaws or something?

#103 Wan_der66

Wan_der66
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

Yes pop in thier, had a some fun with a ladyboy on the sofa, tits out etc, small bar, not too bad.

#104 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:26 PM

As several have mentioned this place can be hit or miss.  The mamasan (hot looking former dancer there who I think might be post op now) was erratic herself, but as of this month she is no longer working there.  

#105 Eric2016

Eric2016
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

Does anyone know #20 or sometime #51 at Temptations. How does those tits feel like? Would love to know.

Attached File  Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 3.29.40 PM.png   1.24MB   1 downloads

#106 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

I like the attitudes in Temptations and the general good vibe. The gogo dancers and the mamasan are friendly, and not pushy, or aggressive at all.

ALL BEERS ARE ONLY 120 BAHT ALL NIGHT LONG, which makes Temptations a beer drinkers delight and very much a "Temptation" to return time and time again.   

After 17 years in the gogo bar business, it is such a refeshing change to meet a mamasan who has such a friendly and professional attitude. In my opinion Temptations is well worth a visit.

Attached File  NANA PLAZAS SIGNS (01-11-2015) 083.JPG   90.49KB   1 downloads

Visit My Bangkok Blog - Dave The Rave Bangkok

Visit My Facebook Fan Page - Bangkok Nightlife

#107 Eddie27

Eddie27
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:07 PM

Was in here on my last trip in November and had an amazing time. Even more surprising as I was with a friend who I thought would be really uncomfortable but no he had a better time than me!

Think I was with a post op, is that possible in here?

Looking to return in a few weeks and have a couple of nights of fun

Any advice on which girl is the best top for a rookie?
  • DAVE THE RAVE likes this

#108 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:50 PM

Was in here on my last trip in November and had an amazing time. Even more surprising as I was with a friend who I thought would be really uncomfortable but no he had a better time than me!

Think I was with a post op, is that possible in here?

Looking to return in a few weeks and have a couple of nights of fun

Any advice on which girl is the best top for a rookie?

Mamasan Teresa at Temptations is very friendly and helpful. Ask Teresa to advise you. 

Visit My Bangkok Blog - Dave The Rave Bangkok

Visit My Facebook Fan Page - Bangkok Nightlife

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bangkok

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci