Jimbo's Rant Thread

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

#313 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:20 PM

Things must be going really swell since there are no rants for a long time now  ;)

#314 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:44 PM

Malware on this site is starting to piss me off !!

I miss my daily fix.....when all I get is a red beware screen !! Grrr

It must be as frustrating for the mods as well ! 

Yes, i've been getting that for a while now, but today everything seems ok..........

So, let the ranting re-commence!

#315 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:47 PM

Have a rant about this article Jimbo cos I know you hate selfie sticks.

http://www.marieclai...you-orgasm.html

A lot to catch up on, so apologies i haven't read the article skin2fan, but suffice to say if a customer enters C & Ds carrying a selfie-stick, he'll leave wearing it as an ass-accessory!

• goodenough and Surin Nix like this

#316 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:07 PM

There are worse things than selfie sticks, crocs for instance.

Attached Files

• MrDragon, jimbo34 and strobriand like this

#317 skin2fan

skin2fan
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:47 AM

A lot to catch up on, so apologies i haven't read the article skin2fan, but suffice to say if a customer enters C & Ds carrying a selfie-stick, he'll leave wearing it as an ass-accessory!

If you read the article you'll understand that your quote is exceptionally apt.

#318 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:04 PM

Very upset today to read about Major General Paween:

http://phuketwan.com...-posting-23457/

The Dark Forces in Thailand are at work again, with a posting of this courageous man to the Deep South, thus endangering his life, for daring to expose the Rohynga smuggling gangs. And, closer to (my) home for daring to take on Phuket's taxi mafia, before being hurriedly taken away from us for "other" duties. 

In my 9+ years here, this guy was the only policeman to really show some balls and try to tackle the island's longstanding problem.

I'm sad for the police force, and for Thailand, that once again, the Dark Forces are going to win.

• MrDragon, Surin Nix, NicoleD and 1 other like this

#319 cranmer

cranmer
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:22 AM

very sad indeed.

#320 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:46 AM

..he'll probably be found dead in 6 months or less, cause of death.. of course they will say it was suicide..   :nonono:

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#321 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:10 PM

Malaysia

independent.co.uk The world's first airline compliant with Sharia law has been unveiled in Malaysia. Rayani Airlines, a new low-cost airline, says it strictly follows Sharia rules ''based on guidelines by relevant authorities,'' according to managing director Jaafar Zamhari. Prayers will be recited before the departure of each flight.

arabianbusiness.com Malaysia's first Sharia-compliant airline began operations on Sunday, flying from Kuala Lumpur to the resort island of Langkawi.

WTF???? - This is one airline i will NEVER EVER use, even if they gave me a 1st class ticket to anywhere i wanted  !

• MrDragon and Platapuss like this

#322 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 03:33 PM

Its called Rayani Airlines .

Well feck em i say . The west should serve only pork dishes . Hostesses shall wear as little as possible . The lords prayer shall be sang out loud whilst copious amounts of alcohol is being consumed .
  • jimbo34 likes this

#323 kenter2015

kenter2015
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:29 PM

One of the middle eastern airlines from LOndon I think its Etihad as i have flown with all of them(so cant remember)  they site the Koran prayer for travel as they make there way to the runway.... Many different airlines that i have flown over the years none have served Pork maybe it does not reheat well who knows... 

#324 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

All the Middle Eastern airlines will not serve pork (also the same with Israel's airline - El Al). Also non-Middle Eastern airlines originating from or flying to an Arabic country will not serve pork - Thai Airways out of Dubai, United flying out of Saudi Arabia, etc. When flying out from other destinations pork may be on the menu. I recently flew Air Canada from Hong Kong and they had pork as one of the meal choices.

A fully Sharia compliant airline clearly is marketing only to Muslims, time will tell if they can get enough market share to survive.

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci