Check In Bar, Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
901 replies to this topic

#829 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:51 PM

What`s the timing of the move to Soi 10 ....??  Mardhi  !!

I`m due a visit early August, hopefully there isn`t any down ?

The date I have heard from June is the 5th or 6th August for the new bar to be open.  However that is a very tight timeline with the scale of fitting out they need to do.  The work has started, I was there yesterday when the builders were ripping out the old fittings.    By looks of things, the ground floor has not been occupied for years.  The bathrooms all need ripping out and starting again.  

It was her intention to have a period when both locations are open.   They need to be out of Soi 7 by end August.  Probably easier to give an update in 2 weeks by which time they should be more than halfway there.      

• batman4ever likes this

#830 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:13 PM

A few recent pics of the work in progress at the new CIB location which is going to be at Sukhumvit soi 10. 

Looking like a lot has gone on already although much still to do to be ready for early August.   The bar in Soi 7 is currently operating as usual with full team of girls.  

Attached Files

• MrDragon and batman4ever like this

#831 theseus69

theseus69
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:35 PM

What's the current update on the new Check Inn Bar?

#832 sornierob

sornierob
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:45 AM

What's the current update on the new Check Inn Bar?

Almost daily updates on other forum.

#833 parttimer

parttimer
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 07:30 AM

Almost daily updates on other forum.

There's another forum? No one told me!

#834 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:06 PM

The new bar is progressing well. Probably be soft open first couple days August. Grand opening has been delayed to Saturday 13th August due to an alcohol ban the prior weekend.

#835 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:07 PM

Should just add the current bar in soi 7 remains open as normal.
  • lupetto79 likes this

#836 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 08:56 AM

Due to a lease issue at the Soi 7 location, the new bar will open on 1st August and the current bar will close at end of business on Sunday 31st July.   

The new bar will be mostly ready however some little things maybe still to be completed in the following days.   All the staff from Soi 7 will switch to the new location on 1st August.  Two rooms of the eventual 24 are also ready for the opening.  Air con is being installed right now and beer fridge is already in and cold.    The key components are all there.   

Attached Files

• MrDragon and lupetto79 like this

#837 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:21 PM

Thanx for all the updates Mardhi... :clapclap:

but now to the important question.....

what about the foot-rail???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    ( sorry mate ...just an old habit 5-5-5-5-5 )

best of luck to all the girls...hope my lottery-numbers comes out tonight...then i will be there soon :D

• lupetto79 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#838 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:39 PM

Thanx for all the updates Mardhi... :clapclap:

but now to the important question.....

what about the foot-rail???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    ( sorry mate ...just an old habit 5-5-5-5-5 )

best of luck to all the girls...hope my lottery-numbers comes out tonight...then i will be there soon :D

Foot-rail? Who cares? All I want to know is there a BUM-HOSE?  :lol:  :rock:

#839 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:43 PM

Thanx for all the updates Mardhi... :
but now to the important question...what about the foot-rail???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    ( sorry mate ...just an old habit 5-5-5-5-5 )

Foot rail?
There is a good head rail!
Have fun!

#840 laurentph

laurentph
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:26 AM

hi where is the new location? Can someone please post the location/map.. Tried finding on soi 10 yesterday and could not find :(

is it open?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci