Photo

Pattaya: streets with many ladyboys on the street?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#13 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

For this reason I'm thinking to change town or country but I don't know if there is another place for me. ;)

So you are not willing to give it a try because of your "issues", and you didn't mention any of this when you first asked your questions.

If you are not flexible enough to give it a try, then it is clear that having sex with lbs in LOS is not what you're after.

By the way it isn't necessary to drink alcohol when visiting a bar. There are board members that drink water or soft drinks.

You could try Bois De Boulonge in Paris - drive by the street and try to pick one up - no alcohol, no loud music, not many people, etc.

Do you even know how much the bar fine is? It's not like 500-600 Baht is going to break you.

#14 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

Other suggestion for you to try
1) Book different Hotel than your Mates
2) Surf Net www.thaifriendly.com
3) Stay in your Room
4) Order room Service once you've selected the menu on TF
5) Become accustomed with the fact that at night All Cats are Grey

Short of this, as suggested above the "Bois De Boulogne" seems like right place, but Beware of Zi Matons, and open hours, as parking at night is forbidden by LE Peau Lisse
So many LB So Little Time

#15 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Yes, I will do a try., Thanks for your suggestions and availability.

#16 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

go to a bar like la bamba its on a quite soi, you can sit outside drink a soda and chat with a lb to see if there is a chemistry and that she can provide the service you reqire. you will pay a bar fine but wtf and if you dont want to take her back to your room they have st rooms. there are mellow places to pick up a lb in pats

#17 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

go to a bar like la bamba its on a quite soi, you can sit outside drink a soda and chat with a lb to see if there is a chemistry

Where is la bamba precisely? I have done a serch by Google map but it is impossible to find it. Thanks

#18 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

Soi 13/1 between Beach Road and 2nd Road.

Look in the Bars & Venues Forum. There's plenty of maps. When you are there, it is easy to find.

I think you are waaaay over-thinking this. Just go and enjoy yourself. As always in Thailand it's "up to you".

#19 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Yep. I agree with Jaybee, Lucifer. As i think most LB's might tell you, "you think too mutt".

It's simple:

1. Like the rest of us, you've discovered an interest in ladyboys. We get it.

2. Ladyboys, beautiful ones, are in Thailand. Go there.

3. They WILL have sex with you...quietly and alcohol-free (as you prefer).

4. So go. Have a good time....in Thailand, with ladyboys.

...and as Rxpharm alluded to, a barfine is barely the price of a drink at the airport. Splurge.
Nix

#20 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

OK; OK! I agree. A last question please:
does anybody know a friendly hotel with large rooms at La Bamba or near La Bamba?
Thanks

#21 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

I had a really good experience at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 and 2nd Road last December. Walking distance to the beach, Obsession Club, La Bamba, and Walking Street. Very convenient to catch a baht bus on 2nd road to go to Soi 6 and other hot spots. Laundry just across the street, several massage parlors, money exchanges/ATMs and restaurants nearby and the Soi is quiet but close to enough to where you want to go. The food in the hotel coffee shop was good too, Thai or Western items on the menu.

#22 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

I had a really good experience at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 and 2nd Road last December.

Very good advice. Do you know if there is Free Wi-Fi in the rooms? I use a lot my laptop.

#23 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

STL - this is a flame-free zone so I'll restrain myself. A 5-scond google search on Dynasty Inn provided this:

http://www.dynastyin...facilities.html
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#24 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Yes, WiFi is free. They are Guest friendly and Staff is very pleasant and helpful.

If I had one complaint, it is that they do not have the "butt" hoses at the toilets for pre and post cleanup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci