Photo

Pattaya: streets with many ladyboys on the street?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#25 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

Unscrewing the Shower head from the hose does the trick also.
No Gargling after though
So many LB So Little Time

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Many thanks for the measured responses fellas. :clapclap:

Soi 12 has to one of the best locations in Patts for like minded guys. It's quiet but slap bang in the middle of everything we would wish for...can't wait till July! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

Agreed with petesie. Last Nov I stayed at the LK The Empress soi 12 n' beach rd. I was happy with that choice; clean, no joiner fee, and location. partial sea view in a Deluxe Jacuzzi room without paying for the seaview.

Even May said it was a great loom.

Attached Files

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

Yep...great place to stay! :D

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

Was there in Dec. and Pattaya was very quite in the mornings. 6am on it was downright peaceful. In fact it had me fooled for a few days. Where to find lbs at that hour? All I can say is I had some limited success on Beach Road and of course 6/1, but 6/1 was just ST.

Also, early evenings (while waiting for that one hamburger stand to open) the bars on soi 7 were quite with lb arriving. Easy to talk in.

I mostly never drank either and more than one ladyboy found that perplexing. Nok found it so funny all the bottle water I could drink was on the house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci