Photo

Pattaya: streets with many ladyboys on the street?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Hi friends, after reading some posts here I have definitively understood bars in Pattaya are not the best option for me. I'd like to meet LBs on the streets. In your opinion in which streets are there more LBs at night and in which streets are there more LBs in the day?
Before my departing I have to get more news. Please.

Then I'd like to know: have I to make the first advance with LBs on the street or them when they see me?
Thank you!

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

St. lucifer, do you know what you're after? Is it sex, or are you looking for a relationship?

Did you check out these posts? Common Questions and Answers

The things you're asking are covered already, if you do more reading and still can't find the answers you're looking for feel free to ask.

So back to my first question - if you're looking for a relationship, asking an lb to sleep with you when you meet her on the street is obviously not a good idea.

If you're looking for sex, taking a freelancer off the street has more risk involved than taking an lb from a bar. The main thing is that if a freelancer causes you a problem - steals something, drugs you, has a fight with you, you don't have a way of tracking her down.

For a first time visitor it probably is not the best strategy.

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

Could not agree more.
There is no shame in walking into the LB bars, the guys inside are obviously there to enjoy themselves, and for the bars nearby who give s Damn about them, you'll never see those guys again
So many LB So Little Time

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

Just curious Lucifer, but why the aversion to LB bars?

Since you're in the newbie section, maybe we can help shed some light on the subject.

Nix
Nix

#5 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Just curious Lucifer, but why the aversion to LB bars?
Since you're in the newbie section, maybe we can help shed some light on the subject.

Dear Nix, I have aversion because (in descending order of importance):
1) I don't like to be with many people, noise annoys me
2) I like relaxing environments
3) I don't like to listen high volume music
4) I don't drink any alcoholic beverage
5) I like to talk with a girl and to know her better
6) I don't like to pay a barfine every time. If I like to fuck 2 different girls every day .... x 15 days = ....... a lot of money
7) Before I will reach Pattaya I will carry out a very stressful trip in another country
8) I always will be alone (for 2 weeks in Pattaya) and I will need a company every day for much time (about 5-6 hours every day ... about 3 hours in the afternoon + 3 hours in the night)
9) I'm a shy guy and I'm afraid to meet some colleague when I will go out from the bars
10) I'm an expert traveller and I don't like to have everything given on a plate jejeje

Now I am afraid you will tell me to look for another destination but what I like more about Pattaya is the wide variety of LBs and it intrigues me a lot. My english is not good but I hope you can understand my bad english. THANKS

#6 ChaseLB

ChaseLB
  • Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Find a remedy for your phobias or skip Pattaya. Dealing with your phobias might cause you pain but you will live to write about it. :cheers:

#7 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Find a remedy for your phobias or skip Pattaya. Dealing with your phobias might cause you pain but you will live to write about it.

Thanks for your suggestions. They were very helpful.

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

I think a good set of ear plugs would be suitable as Patts can be a noisy place...though you might get taken out by a speeding baht bus! :shock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

I think a good set of ear plugs would be suitable as Patts can be a noisy place...though you might get taken out by a speeding baht bus! :shock:

Ok, but about other 9 problems of mine? ;) ;)

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Somehow matey i don't think Pattaya is the place for you. 8)

Sin City is a place where fellas like us go to break free of the ties that normally bind us and let it all just fucking hang out. :harhar:

Setting so many obstacles in your way before you actually get there is surely dooming your trip to failure before it's begun. :loco:

I won't say the obvious.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

1, 3, 4, 6, 9 are satisfied by Beach Road freelancers (also known as the Coconut Bar). But they come with their own set of issues. Hope you find a solution.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#12 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

For this reason I'm thinking to change town or country but I don't know if there is another place for me. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci