Hua Hin

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#25 sharkdog

sharkdog
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

From what I've seen, the GGs working in and around Soi Bintabat are not much to get excited about.

Outside the P4P scene sure there are some lookers working normal day jobs like anywhere in Thailand, if you are looking for a 'relationship' and she finds you attractive enouogh.

#26 doggie1955

doggie1955
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:33 AM

Hua Hin  is still nice place, I like it in Cha-am beach area up north 20 mins.

#27 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

I've only been to Hua Hin in the rainy season, and I did not like the beach there. The water wasn't that nice green and blue color, plus there are lots of random boulders in the water to scrape yourself up on if you go for a swim.

The water was brown, probably from all the sand and sediment being washed into it from the heavy rain. Maybe it looks nicer now that the rainy season has eased up.

I'm kind of curious if I caught the beach at a bad time, right after a few days of rain, or if it normally looks that way.

I stayed in a cheap guest house and brought a gal from BKK with me. We just chilled on the beach most of the time, but there are tour brochures almost any where you go in Thailand for activities. I can't really say what Hua Hin is known for in terms of activities.
Pretty good seafood though, definitely more of a "couples" kind of place. Quiet and lazy little town.

We ended up going to Koh Chang after two days in Hua Hin and there we did some hiking on the island and found some great waterfalls and crystal clear streams to swim in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci