golden glass

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#37 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

Wow! Paccers is right. That is sime post. Glad you got home safely but that scene of 8/9 Issan spunk buckets in your room smoking Ice is fucked up. Very lucky you didn't get busted. The vast majority of lb and gg sexworkers are manipulitive opportunists so you were probably only a whisker away from being turned in. Keep banging them crack whores but don't get smoking with them. The gg has a nice bod!
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#38 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

Yeah havoc, I admire your honesty. A lot of young (and not so young) fellas should read your tale of woe. A lot of guys go over there, get fucked up, then flee, never to return. It sounds like you learned a hard lesson, but you're still playing - respect.

#39 molk

molk
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:07 AM

Wow. Thanks for the excellent report!

Good you got out fast. Some word of advice to you newbies here:

Don't fall for the feeling of freedom over there, it is all just an illusion and the people who stepped out from the very conservative society (which Thailand is) basically have no bounds and might do just about anything to stay afloat or high including ratting you out to the police (some may even be out on probation with instructions to frame a falang - nice little earner there). You are worth less than shit when things happen - you are not even thai and believe me race means alot there. And if you start taking drugs things WILL start to happen as you will be a target for alot of people for various reasons, you might even be a walking talking get out of jail card for some. Your best protection is to act like the random stupid innocent tourist but even that won't help if you get caught in a "situation".

So for you who want to do drugs - go to Cambodia and do weed, you won't have problems there as long as you don't snort heroin (they sometimes try to sell it as cocaine) and if so it will be bye-bye. And if you get in some "situation" in Thailand jump on the first best plane to a destination with an international airport like Manila or Singapore.

Also I would never go back to Pattaya if I were you, they will remember you and you may find the police outside who will just "happen" to find a bag with stuff planted in your sofa or something, and that will be it. There will be lots of witnesses from last time identifying you as a user but of course they will label you as a seller for more $$$. Go to Phuket next time, friend.

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

As usual things in LoS can swiftly get out of control and before you know it you're in a fucked up situation.

Good to hear you shed a skin and changed you're MO in the nick of time.

You know who the skanks are now so best to avoid them next time and most importantly of all do not fall into the place you just been; as the guys say lots of these fuckers are into the BiB for something or other and will happily turn you over.

Thanks for your honesty mate. :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#41 redeye

redeye
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

next thing i knew there would be 8 or 9 ggs and ladyboys sitting in a room with me smoking all the time. i can barely remember the 2 weeks it was fucked up.

YH, I echo the other comments here and appreciate your honesty and candid account of your trip, however the best advice I can give you is not to go back to Thailand ! Non of us here want to see a fellow BM get into trouble but from your account above it is clear that you're not able to exercise the restraint needed to keep yourself out of trouble. I know we all learn from our mistakes as we go but you had one hell of a lucky escape, next time you may not be so lucky :(

Don't mean to be insulting here & hope you don't take it that way

just my 2ct worth

#42 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

YH, at it again I see. You have this habit of starting out like a house on fire then dropping off the radar. I suggest you write a movie script...oh, wait, it's been done. Hangover II I believe it's called.

"Bangkok has him now, she'll never give him back"
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#43 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hangover II I believe it's called.

I just watched that last night for the first time...I definitely see the parallels in YH's story. Totally out of control! :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci