golden glass

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

I'd still give it a suck...you never know what turns up. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

That's a weird looking penis that one

Just a sticky nutsack if you ask me, I'd give it a joop.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

That's a weird looking penis that one :redcard:

Said like a man in a mask and a 15" black dildo in his hand. :D

#16 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Sure suhkumvit feels like shangrila in reverse sometimes and it sucks to be a falang again but you take the good with the bad and being a "dahleeng" is about as good as it gets. I still haven't made it down to pattaya, I was about to get on the sky train to ekhami but this lady boy I was with uttered the magic words "OK tonight you go for free" so I did a 180 and checked back into my hotel on soi Nana. Went for breakfast at foodland on soi 5 I think. It was quite the scene in there with everybody staring at me and the ladyboy i was with. I figure half the fellers are thinking "where'd this guy go wrong" and the other half are thinking "one of these days I'm gonna get up the sand". I have no clue what the females are thinking though. Hopefully the image of me duking out a tight ass is seared into there coconuts. A bought a fifty pack a rubbers before I left home and the order came with a free pack of dick rings. First time I ever put one on and it felt like I could chop would with it if I really had to. The ladyboy don't let me wear it no more.Tonight I'm getting my zero dollars worth, Katie bar the door!!!

Attached Files

#17 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:21 PM

I got to pattaya and went straight to soi bukhao. Had a look around and checked into a hotel called the blue ocean. Whoever the genius was that built this place on top of a bar complex should get a kick in the ass. Guess its better than a native American graveyard right. I went straight to the soi buakhao market for something to eat and there were three ladyboys that came in while i was just about to pay one of them was doing the usual flirting and then out of nowhere she called me by my name. I said what" I mean I don't know this ladyboy and I haven't been in pattaya in 6 months what The fuck.
I was walking down suhkumvit last night looking for something to eat with my lady boy it must've been 3:30am. I passed by the ladyboy from obsessions I was with the other night and totally disregarded him because he was a ripoff and a lousy lay and a shit in general. So he says something nasty and goes running across the street. I didn't think twice about it then like 2 blocks later a lady boy comes power walking towards me, I have a habit of walking with both hands in my pockets so nothing gets lifted off me just picture the guys in those jive ass yakuza movies, so i didnt have time to react, anyway this lady boy looks me right in the face winds up and hits me with a left hook body shot, I took it like a champ but damn it left a bruise and shit. I didn't start anything. The girl I was with was more shocked than anything. It was more of a pain in the ass convincing her that didnt fuck the psycho that just snuffed me. I kept thinking thank god that wasn't a jig.

I bought I watch off the ladyboy I was withs friend. Even though there were other factors, she gave me a freebie, he was a nice guy and a cripple, I need a watch, I still can't help but feel I lost my shirt. He started at 1800 I said a g then he said 15 and final offer 1200 and I took it. 40 bucks is a bit steep I think. Whatever I just hate feeling like a sucker. I like the watch though.
I think I'm gonna pull something off the beach. I'm trying to lay low this trip and fly under the radar. Ladyboys are pretty good for drama and I had that in spades last time. It wasn't that bad but I'm trying to completely pitch a drama free shutout this time around. The lady at receptions is cunt city I hope I don't have any problems bringing something back to my room.

Attached Files

#18 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

I saw this sign on suhkumvit the other day and it got me thinking cause I always wanted to go to the maldive islands and even if its one way 1700 is nothing to get over there. That would be so cool to go there with 2 ladyboys or something l. I asked the one I was with if she wanted to go to the maldive islands and she goes "Mall where ?? Siam paragon? I says no the maldive islands she says "die ? Who die?? " I says yeah maybe next time.

Attached Files

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Hilarious banter always has me chuckling when I encounter it in LoS...I handed my laundry in to an old lady smoking a cigarette doing a mountain of ironing.

I signed the receipt and she said wen for? I said oh around 2 days...she looked at me incredulously and the laundry mountain and screamed in horror...to-day? :lol:

Good report mate...slap their arses and bang it in them. :D
  • Metropolis likes this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

Great reporting mate. Enjoying every minute reading it. Keep it up :)

#21 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hey Yung,
Good to see u back on the Mean Streets of the Kingdom! Have a blast dude and tell us all about it. :clapclap:

#22 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

Thanks guys, hey crackers its high time the phillies traded the Yanks Cole hamels don't ya think? We'll send a couple hyped A ballers you're way.
Pattaya is really quiet Theres not as much ladyboy traffic on the streets, in a word it sucks. Hope tonight is better I went up and down the beach yesterday and nothing. Had a ladyboy and an experience that I'd rather forget. This hotel I'm staying at is dead there's also a bar complex that's loud as hell but its also dead. There's a pool here and the guy at receptions doesn't care if you use it mad late at night which is awesome. I was drinking beer last night by the pool and almost pulled a Brian Jones. Big dicked ploy was with me but didn't want to go swimming. Big dick sure but that is a retard if I ever met one. 700 baht all nighter and I bit. One and done

Attached Files

#23 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hey guys just wanted to update you
I had to head south further south than I've ever been
Met a bio girl from yala
Spent a week with her on an island
Shes a Muslim
Wore rags and everything, even on the beach
Certified Heller in between the sheets
There's this channel on TV that just constantly shows Muslims walking around this black box
I guess that's mecca the holy land Coulda fooled me I woulda sworn it was in this pussy that I've been getting this last week
Its good to be back on the winning side
Had major league problems in pattaya got on my knees and prayed that somebody would bail my ass out now I'm back got a plane to catch tommorow
Yanks are playing some good ball Can't fuckin wait to get back to the united states of america

#24 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

sounds like you had one hell of an end to the trip!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci