golden glass

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

I took the late flight out of NYC and got into Bangkok early as opposed to late at night. Personally I'd rather dive right in because right now I'm sitting around killin time till the sun goes down. I got no use for the lower suhkjob during the day. Once I got through the airport I took the L to the skytrain because I just wasn't in the mood to be haggling with the cabbies. I fucked up on the connection, I was 5 baht short for the Nana stop so I got off at shit lom and made the hike and a half to soi Nana. Despite having my luggage with me I decided to have a walk around to pick up some good vibrations, there weren't none. Even worse there was this guy , probably 55, British, who was lying on the street on the corner of soi 3 who I can only imagine got plowed by a motorbike because his leg was hanging off completely and you could see his bone Sticking out it looked just like a sawed off baseball bat. It was gnarley as fuck theres no way that dude wasnt getting his leg amputated. There were a couple of Thai lady's and a police officer attending to him but I shit you not there was a crowd of people around complete with couldn't care less falangs, rag heads and snickering shit talking Thai guys. I was about to run in the 7-11 and get the guy some water but regrettably i just kept it moving. Its clearly every man for themselves round here. I finally found Le fenix hotel after a good 2 hours of sweating my balls off. I'm already putting this in the book as a fuckup because its gotta be a good mile to Nana from here. Either way that's where I'll be tonight. This place charges you for wifi so you probably won't here from me till I get to pattaya. Drink up fellas the prince of soi 4 he hath returned.
  • trannyfucker and Metropolis like this

#2 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

good to see you back in action again Yungster,

how long is this tour, you doing a month again???

#3 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:55 AM

Great start YH. Always love your style. Are we gonna get a shot of those snazzy shoes from your last trip?
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

'Kinnell mate what an arrival! :shock:

Hope it calms down and you slide into your usual laid back eloquent style...please remember...have some fucking fun. :D

Your holiday. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

Hi guys good to hear from you. I'm doing 26 days this time around. I don't wanna go anywhere near 30 days and fuck up my visa situation again. I actually got my passport stamped for overstay on my way out last time so I was nervous they wouldn't even let me back in, imagine that. I wish I had more time but I guess that's the story of it all. I did my usual sulking around suhkumvit last night until I was drawn into a massage shop by a ladyboy on soot alley. To make a long story short I ended up digging it out on a massage table to the point where the boss of the place started chewing out the ladyboy from behind the veil somewhere .Apparently someone was getting a legit massage and it was making them feel uncomfortable. HA! I didn't pay that fucker no mind I was riding it out like union rags. After six months of no ladyboy action nothing short of the man himself striking me down was gonna stop me from dropping a depth bomb in that ladyboys ass. And it was awesome. I smoothed things over with the boss lady by giving her 500 baht for the massage and taking the lady boy back to my room. That to was awesome despite trying to keep shit out of my eye all night. One things for sure Its damned hot out there right now.

#6 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

:clapclap: Great start mate. Looks like you gotta plan for some serious enjoyment :D

#7 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

Apparently you either gotta be a damned fool or a Japanese to get into obsession these days. The guy at the door stonewalled me saying I gotta buy a 250 baht beer before I go in. I looked past the curtains and saw a bunch of overly dolled up ladyboys and a bunch of dumb asses so I went up to cascade which wasn't so hot. There weren't to many girls in there Sasha was pushing for me to bar fine her but I told her I knew she just finished off a customer. Some of the girls got a kick out of that. I went to take a piss and a lady boy I knew came in trying to win my heart. Its a bit surreal being Surrounded by 5 boys that you fucked before. I was leaving the bathroom and some older English guy said don't be scared lad or mate or something, meanwhile I fucked 5 ladyboys in his general vicinity including the one he was going apeshit buying drink for. I purposely didn't shave to not look like a baby faced shit. Some guys are hilarious with that shit.
I moved on there were jakers outside Nana lastnight, what a buzz kill the ladyboy traffic on soi 4 is severely diminished. I still managed to hang 2 more scalps on the wall. A lady boy from obsessions for 500 baht go figure and another freelancer hanging out around soi 11 at 5 in the morning. That one cost 1000.

Attached Files

#8 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

Took a piss somewhere in the rajah mansion and Saw a pretty lady boy named dear hanging outside of guess bar but I was tanked at the time. I got tonight and then tommorow the terror of chonburi rides again at noon.

Attached Files

#9 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

Getting some good value there YH. I laughed a the rail photo and comment. Who needs pics of naked lb's when you have rusty old hand rails in Soi 4. Enjoy Pattaya. Marine was bopping with wild drugged up ladyboys ready to be wined and dined
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#10 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

The guy at the door stonewalled me saying I gotta buy a 250 baht beer before I go in.

Seriously? WTF is up with that? :loco: I guess business must be pretty good at Obsession if they're pulling that crap. Too bad, I kinda liked the place. We'll see if it's the same in December. Thanks for the heads up and looking forward to the continuation of this TR.

#11 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

Sounds good trousers, I don't know if marine is my scene. By the way how's that shnozzer of yours doing.
I actually stuck around Bangkok left le fenix and relocated to soi 4. I was hungover bad from yesterday. This lady boy took me to some young Thai kids hangout in thonglor, I ain't never seen so many drunk kids before. She said it was a hiso club she says" same me I hi-so" I said yeah in a pigs ass you are

Attached Files

#12 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:19 PM

That's a weird looking penis that one :redcard:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci